BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Heanderlynn H.
I like this credit card. I currently have 0% APR. This is only valid for the first 12 months.I like the fact that I get cash back, but I do not use the card enough to get much. I like how I can freeze my card when I feel like I am spending too much. The only problem that I have with this card is that my credit limit barely increased, but that is a minor issue.
taiane a.
Redondo Beach , CA
Discover Bank Checking Account
That's a perfect bank! They are always flexible and understanding my needs! They are so great all the time in the phone,in the website and with schedule payments. They returned my payment wrong they do everything making my life easy! I LOVE so much the discover
That's me most /best bank and card ever in the world!
Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
I quite enjoy my discover it card. The cashback is easy to redeem for statement credits, direct deposits, and gift cards. They match your cash back for the first year, which is a nice surprise when it hits. My card comes in a cute pink monogrammed design which i love seeing in my wallet. Only con would be the lack of places that still dont accept discover.
Christina S.
I have been with Discover since 2011, and never had an issue. They are always there and constantly make sure to protect my accounts. I recently applied for the It Cashback Match card since I couldn't beat the promo. At the end of the first year, any cashback you have earned, they will match and give to you. It's a great deal with great customer service.
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
This card is amazing. I loved the fact that at the end of my year I received cashback matching what I had earned all year. I also liked the fact that there was an app and if my card was ever stolen, I could freeze my card. Also there are tons of offers for cashback opportunities and many are for everyday tasks and simple weekly things like purchasing cash.
Brittany K.
This was my first credit card and I had the pleasure of having 12 months interest free for sighing up.  This card was super user friendly. easy to sigh up for wireless payment and I love the rewards option especially the cash match that was included with this card. would defiantly recommend for people who are looking for their first credit card.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
The card is great but the apr is high. I have a great credit score so my limit is high but so is the apr. I only use the card for emergencys. Discover was my first credit card when I was in college and helped me grow my credit now it's just a back up.
Jamie D.
Quincy
Discover card has a few benefits including certain amount of cashback during specific times. You do have to remember to activate the deal. I've earned cashback and used it to either pay my bill or for an amazon purchase. Otherwise, I feel like other credit cards seem to have more benefits- some restaurants do not accept discover cards either!
Gillian S.
So far, so good. The cash back is on EVERYTHING so I like that aspect. Only had it two months and used it for vacation stuff and earned more money  in the first month than I did on my BOA cash rewards in the first year. My only complaint is that the card is the same color as my BOA credit card and my BOA debit card. All red! #whitegirlproblems
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best credit card. English speaking customer service reps. Accepted everywhere (the only places I run into problems is small merchants that only accept MC/Visa). The rewards/cash back is amazing. They have vouchers you can purchase with you cash back that gives you 50 for 40 or 25 for 15 or 150 for 75 for different places.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?