BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I love this credit card. I earn a Cashback Bonus every month that I can use toward paying off my monthly bill. I also enjoy the 5% Cashback Bonus program where they switch what qualifies every quarter in the year. I have been using this card for almost 2 years now. The first year has an awesome perk where they pay you AGAIN what Cashback you earned in the past 12 months.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that they have different cashback opportunities monthly.  They also let you either build up the cash back or use it towards your monthly payments.  It's very easy to use and navigate their online website.  For the first year they double your cashback amount, at least they did for me.  I would have given it more stars... but they don't accept discover everywhere.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
Overall a great credit card, specially for someone starting to build credit. No APR charges in the first year. Great cashback options, I signed for it while they had the cashback match - giving me $ back in the end of the first year. The APR rates go as high as 25% after the first year, so it's good to be careful and pay the bills entirely, not just the minimum.
Nathaly C.
New York
I've had a great experience with this card so far, my only concern has been the APR. At 16%, it's not so bad as long as I keep a low balance.
Customer service is always great, I always get my questions answered. I recently married my husband who is in the military and qualified to get my APR lowered from 19%.
I would absolutely recommend Discover It card!
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
So far I am enjoying the many features of this credit card. I have zero apr for 14 months, zero annual fees, Freeze feature if my card is ever left somewhere or stolen. Minimum payments are affordable.I would recommend to others and I have. I recommended my mother in law and she signed up and got approved for a card and is enjoying the benefits of being a cardholder.
Leticia T.
Bel Air, MD
It's been an excellent thing to have a Discover card with me. It helps me a lot to go through the month without any difficulties! During the fisrt year there are no extra fees if you pay only the minimum, and there are no annual fees too, which is great nowadays! I would definitely recommend the card to other, specially the ones who are starting a business life now!
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Discover is amazing and I love it so much. Their customer service is phenomenal. Their security is convenient and managing your account is so easy. Their website easy easy to access and they truly do care about you unlike other card companies. I do wish other stores would carry the card but it's still a great company to have a card with and I highly recommend it.
Danielle and Dana C.
Clinton, MS
Love this card! I first got it when I needed to purchase a set of tires for the no-interest period.  But since that time I have found it to be a great card with an interest rate that is much lower than some of the other major credit cards out there.  The cash back deals and cash back offers are also great and change every few months! Overall a great card for anyone looking to add or replace a credit card.
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Love the cashback bonus program, but it would be nice to see more options for the 5% cash back. Amazon was great. Retail specifically was just department stores and I wish more stores like Target and popular retailers were included. Overall would recommend.
Anna F.
Verona, WI
The cashback on this is pretty decent and I haven't had a problem with fees. They have increased my credit limit twice in the last year which is really nice. They were also extremely helpful and responsive when I lost my card and had to get a replacement.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?