BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
I quite enjoy my discover it card. The cashback is easy to redeem for statement credits, direct deposits, and gift cards. They match your cash back for the first year, which is a nice surprise when it hits. My card comes in a cute pink monogrammed design which i love seeing in my wallet. Only con would be the lack of places that still dont accept discover.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Of all my (many) credit cards if I could only have one, this would be it. It is easy to use and earn great rewards. I freaking love that the rewards are super easy to use and don't require any hurdle jumping or crappy deals that give you lesser value for your points. And the bonus categories are great and almost always exactly what I'd hope that they'd be.
taiane a.
Redondo Beach , CA
Discover Bank Checking Account
That's a perfect bank! They are always flexible and understanding my needs! They are so great all the time in the phone,in the website and with schedule payments. They returned my payment wrong they do everything making my life easy! I LOVE so much the discover
That's me most /best bank and card ever in the world!
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
I can't give enough praise to the Discover Card company. When my card was hacked, they immediately froze my account and rushed a new card and refunded my account within a few days. I love their cashback program. They match all of your purchases up to 5% on different retailers and restaurants every quarter and the first year they double your cashback!
Jamie D.
Quincy
Discover card has a few benefits including certain amount of cashback during specific times. You do have to remember to activate the deal. I've earned cashback and used it to either pay my bill or for an amazon purchase. Otherwise, I feel like other credit cards seem to have more benefits- some restaurants do not accept discover cards either!
Gillian S.
So far, so good. The cash back is on EVERYTHING so I like that aspect. Only had it two months and used it for vacation stuff and earned more money  in the first month than I did on my BOA cash rewards in the first year. My only complaint is that the card is the same color as my BOA credit card and my BOA debit card. All red! #whitegirlproblems
Alena O.
Oreland , PA
Love this credit card. It was my first credit card and I have no complaints. Discover is now accepted almost everywhere and I get 5% cash back on rotating categories every few months! I got it when I was a student and they gave me free cash back for my good grades! The online interface is so easy to use compared to my other cards! Highly recommend!
kai f.
If there's any credit card you may think about applying for, apply for this one. I have a few credit cards and I love everything about my discover card. They absolutely work with me and I love the rewards, they started me off with a high credit limit, but it was good for the purchase I needed to mask and I just love the customer service as well.
chandra a.
fife, WA
Discover can be a little stingy on their limits that they give, especially when your credit ia just mediocre, but none the less it is a great card. No annual fee and good cash back categories. The app is very easy to work with and I love the option to freeze your card right from the app if you need to. I havent had to use their customer sercive yet. fortunately.
Bethany D.
It's been a great card. It actually lets you use your cash back at the end of the month and you can apply it towards your monthly payment which is nice. You also get to pick the color of your card which was little bit fun thrown into an adult task. I would recommend this card to others. Easy to manage and the free FICO score is great too.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?