BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lainie S.
Lainie S.
This card is a great choice for first time credit card holders. When I registered I received 12 months no interest and my credit line increased twice in less than a year. The app is extremely easy to use and I received over $35 the first year in cash back that I was able to apply directly to my last statement!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
New York
My discover card saves my life whenever and wherever! I love using it especially for the Cashback bonuses. You can transfer balances from your Discover card to another so you dont have to have high balances on your other card. I would definitely reccomend this card for anyone getting their first credit card!
Stevie L.
Stevie L.
Love this card and the customer service that comes with it. Great cash back offers and great app to track your account. Looked at tons of other cards and I'm happy I chose this one! I would definitely recommend this card to family and friends. Love that you can pay your bill up until midnight of the due date!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Discover. Ease of use and of all my cards has the highest cash rewards program I have ever seen. So easy to pay your bill online and they are quick to help you out when you have questions, excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this card to anybody looking to get a new line of credit.
Halea A.
Halea A.
This is a great starter credit card. The 5% cashback is great for monthly spending. The cashback rewards are always something I use and it's easily put back to credit your spending. At the end of the year they matched everything I had spent and it was a great extra reward to buy something special for myself.
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I love having a Discover Card! The cash back rewards is one of the best in the business. I love the Amazon cash back promotions that are offered because I do 90% of my shopping at Amazon. The Discover website is very easy to use. And when I lost my card they sent me a new one super fast. Thanks Discover!
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
Love this card. Customer service is great.  Easy to lock unlock your card if you misplaced it. Has really helped me get back on financial track. Additionally, it looks super cool. I know that doesn't affect its usage, but I like it. It was recommended to me and I want to pass along that same recommendation
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Fair oaks
Discover is the best credit card I've bee owned, although I have to say that its a bummer that not everyone accepts it so my cash back never gets it's true run for the money. But they are very professional and monitor your account so week and curtious to call upon unknown transactions. Love my card.
McKendrie D.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Absolutely love Discover. I worked for their Phoenix call center and will be a Discover customer FOR LIFE. The best customer service, the best cashback bonus and easy to use. I would recommend to everybody, and I do!!
Shama P.
Shama P.
Columbus
I love my discover card. I spend very little on it but it brings in rewards nonetheless and it's great for students. It comes in various colors and the chrome design is so cute. Discover is so easy to use and for clumsy people who lose their card it's so easy to deactivate the account and get a new account
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?