BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lindsay D.
I like this card. As my first credit card I didn’t expect the credit limit to be so great but they gave me a decent limit when I first applied. I just wish Discover was accepted everywhere!
Maura F.
Brecksville, OH
The discover it card is my first ever credit card and for one who has issues managing her finances I wouldn’t ask for a better card! The app is very user friendly and paying off the credit card bill is simple and user friendly both online and on the app
Cara P.
So far, so good. Had this card for a few months now and had no problems. As a new member, I get double cash back for the first year but be advise that they currently do not double it until a year after pruchase. Example: I earned $5 cash back for November and then in November of the following year, I will get $5 cash back for the doubling. It ensures customers keep the card beyond a year. They also have rotating 5% cash back quarters. This time is gas and transportation for January through March. Last October through December was Amazon and Department stores. I haven't utilize my cash back but have been told the best bang for your buck is getting the gift cards unless you really want to use it towards your balance. They also have decent deals through their website and have some nice perks like price protection. Be advised that even in this day and age, there are some places that do not accept Discover.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This credit card program is excellent because they really give you the tools to stay on top of your financial situation; and the cash back feature is a nice bonus. I would recommend!
Brittany O.
Great card, the app is easy and convienet to use. There is auto pay which is always a great benefit. Cash back is always there. They do not allow credit increases often.. if at all.
Melanie S.
I love discover ! Before i got my card my credit was around 200 then after only a month or a little over a month my credit score jumped to over 600 ! Love the cash back features.
Sade M.
By far the best credit card company I have felt with! They customer service is amazing and they’re always able to answer my questions and get me off the phone in a timely manner!
Rafaela A.
Mountain View, CA
Great credit card! Got so much cash back on my first year using it and no fees or interest at all! Best part was they matched all the cashback I earned on my 1 year anniversary.
Chelsea J.
Love my discover card! I get cash back reward opportunities monthly that are always related to my purchases. It is very easy to use and they are prompt when checking for fraud.
Patricia A.
boca raton
So far is the one that gives you more credit faster or at least that is how it has been for me. The app is very easy to use, easy to pay it trough your bank.. I really like it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?