BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Erin C.
Erin C.
I've used this card for years and am in love with the rewards this card offers! Plus Discover has amazing customer service and wonderful fraud protection. When my card number was stolen Discover alerted me right away and I wasn't charged even a cent for the fraudulent transactions that occurred. My card was canceled immediately and a new one shipped within days! The app is great too with consistent and up to date credit and FICO scores.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Las vegas
This credit card is awesome, it immediately told me how much I qualified for and let me chooses my card design. The interest rates are super affordable particularly for the first year. Their cash back incentives are nice as well, definitely a plus. I've recommended to my mother as well and she now uses the same card.
Bryttanie C.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I love the cashback aspect of the card. The only thing I do not like is the fact that they said it would have 0 interest rate but actually has an interest rate that I have been charged for over a year now. I would highly recommend it though because of the cashback aspect and you can apply it to your bill each month.
Kaylen H.
Kaylen H.
Omaha, NE
One aspect I like about the Discovery card is the opportunities to receive cash back. There is always usually an offer for Amazon as well as at certain stores and when you purchase gas. The cash back rewards can be applied to your credit card balance, sent to your bank account, or you could even receive a gift card.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
So far, so good! I've had this discover card for almost a year and have had no issues thus far. Some of the pros include that discover is an easy first credit card to get without credit history, the first year with this card you don't pay interest, and every few months theres a different 5% cash back category.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Discover credit card is accepted in most major retailers and most business. The interest rates are very similar to other credit cards. I do receive cash back bonus from using my card. There are other benefits from discover but you have to go online and opt In. My opinion it should automatically be applied, I forget to check every month for deals and ect.  But over all discover has been  good card for me, no problems at all.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Bronx , NY
I have this credit card my self it does everything it says on the fine print and on top of all it is my first credit card and it is very manageable for an 18 year old like myself. Honestly love this card and I'm glad I signed up for it , everything I spend is matched every month . 5% cash back from any purchase !!!!
emily ❥.
emily ❥.
Boone, NC
I just got this credit card and haven't had it for very long, but it's really helpful when I haven't got paid yet and need to buy something. I already have gotten $0.9 cash back and I've only paid it off once. I like that it's 0% interest the first 6 months and I'm excited to build my credit for future purchases.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
I love this card! You choice your own due date. I misplaced my card went online freezed it. When I found in between seat in truck. Back online unfreeze. Used it few minutes later & it worked. Did cost anything! No hassle!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
annapolis
One of my favorite cards. Love the rotating cash back categories. The free monthly FICO is a nice bonus. Discover customer service is outstanding. If you have great credit and want a card that will get you the best cash back rewards, this is it! Highly recommend. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?