BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Love the credit limit but the points system isn't that great. It's limited by each quarter of the year. I rather have a card that gives me 1-2% off of each purchases on the card. I do get some cashback but it's not that much in comparison to my spending on the card. The card looks pretty. They do offer a first year 0% interest rate on this card if it's your first time with Discover.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Oh credit cards. Gave me a very large limit to start with and I have been slowly but surely pay it back, The cash back reward is very nice especially since you can opt to put it towards your bill instead of using it. I need to research what gets me more cash back though
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I mean this card is okay, but the interest rate varies from person to person of course, so to judge it isn't super helpful since your rate and limit will vary based on your credit worthiness. The cash back is okay, nothing super impressive. I don't reach for it a lot.
Danielle C.
Great balance transfer card, but it's all the other perks that make it really special. You also have 0% APR for new purchases as well, you earn rewards with every purchase, and they match your rewards 100% the first year to spend however you like. And, the rewards don't expire! They also have special double and triple rewards every month at certain establishments, and their identity protection and free FICO score every month are top notch! This card definitely wins the award for best credit card all-around!
Amanda T.
I love that Discover has U.S. based customer support 24/7 for their cardholders. They also overnight you a free replacement credit card if you ever lose yours (this has gotten me out of a jam before!). I wish they were a little more active on automatic credit line increases, but they have been so good to me over the years, I can overlook this without holding a grudge :)
Melissa T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my Discover It. I love getting 1% back on all my purchases and the 5% cash back categories they offer. I always pay my card off on time so I am not sure how interest rates are. Pros are that you can use cashback on credit card statements, put it in your account, or redeem for gift cards. At the end of your first year they will double what you earned in cashback.
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
I have this blue discovery card. It's amazing card and great customer service. You can pretty much manage the card or pay your bills on their app or online as well. What I love about this one that my other cards don't have is the freeze it mode. If you ever lose your card and want to prevent anyone using it just get on the app n freeze your card. Nobody can use it then.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?