BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Love the cashback bonus program, but it would be nice to see more options for the 5% cash back. Amazon was great. Retail specifically was just department stores and I wish more stores like Target and popular retailers were included. Overall would recommend.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Discover is amazing and I love it so much. Their customer service is phenomenal. Their security is convenient and managing your account is so easy. Their website easy easy to access and they truly do care about you unlike other card companies. I do wish other stores would carry the card but it's still a great company to have a card with and I highly recommend it.
Danielle and Dana C.
Clinton, MS
Love this card! I first got it when I needed to purchase a set of tires for the no-interest period.  But since that time I have found it to be a great card with an interest rate that is much lower than some of the other major credit cards out there.  The cash back deals and cash back offers are also great and change every few months! Overall a great card for anyone looking to add or replace a credit card.
Anna F.
Verona, WI
The cashback on this is pretty decent and I haven't had a problem with fees. They have increased my credit limit twice in the last year which is really nice. They were also extremely helpful and responsive when I lost my card and had to get a replacement.
Heanderlynn H.
I like this credit card. I currently have 0% APR. This is only valid for the first 12 months.I like the fact that I get cash back, but I do not use the card enough to get much. I like how I can freeze my card when I feel like I am spending too much. The only problem that I have with this card is that my credit limit barely increased, but that is a minor issue.
Christina S.
I have been with Discover since 2011, and never had an issue. They are always there and constantly make sure to protect my accounts. I recently applied for the It Cashback Match card since I couldn't beat the promo. At the end of the first year, any cashback you have earned, they will match and give to you. It's a great deal with great customer service.
Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
I quite enjoy my discover it card. The cashback is easy to redeem for statement credits, direct deposits, and gift cards. They match your cash back for the first year, which is a nice surprise when it hits. My card comes in a cute pink monogrammed design which i love seeing in my wallet. Only con would be the lack of places that still dont accept discover.
taiane a.
Redondo Beach , CA
Discover Bank Checking Account
That's a perfect bank! They are always flexible and understanding my needs! They are so great all the time in the phone,in the website and with schedule payments. They returned my payment wrong they do everything making my life easy! I LOVE so much the discover
That's me most /best bank and card ever in the world!
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
This card is amazing. I loved the fact that at the end of my year I received cashback matching what I had earned all year. I also liked the fact that there was an app and if my card was ever stolen, I could freeze my card. Also there are tons of offers for cashback opportunities and many are for everyday tasks and simple weekly things like purchasing cash.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Of all my (many) credit cards if I could only have one, this would be it. It is easy to use and earn great rewards. I freaking love that the rewards are super easy to use and don't require any hurdle jumping or crappy deals that give you lesser value for your points. And the bonus categories are great and almost always exactly what I'd hope that they'd be.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?