BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashleigh C.
I’ve had my Discover It card for almost two years now! Pro: cash back on every purchase. Con: the 5% deals switch every few months and half of the time, it’s for places/websites I do not personally use so I miss out on 5% cash back a lot. It’s a great first credit card though, and I have redeemed my cash back for several different gift cards!
Cassi T.
Discover has fantastic customer service. As the commercials state, you really do talk to a real person. This is key, as the majority of automated systems only lengthen the amount of time on the phone, as well as make it far more complicated. Also, the cash back rewards with discover are so amazing and can be redeemed in so many ways!
Nilomee P.
Great card without any annual fees. Decent straight up cash back rate. Great feature is that they match the first years cash dollar per dollar. If you redeem for gift cards with merchants you get additional rewards from 5-25% bonus redemption. One bad thing is not everyone takes discover and it’s not accepted in other countries.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card , son los unicos que me ayudaron a tener mi primera tarjeta de crédito y aún ellos no teniendo ningun banco en Puerto Rico me aprobaron la tarjeta y los demás bancos en Puerto Rico no me ayudaron, tienen buen % apr y son flexibles siempre y cuando seas responsable con tus pagos.
Lauren M.
I love Discover. Anytime I have ever had an issue with my credit card or have had a question on something, the customer service associates have always been friendly and accommodating. The credit card it really good too with all of the cash back programs that they have as well as the Discover Deals which can result in even more cash back. Also, it is nice that you can use your cash back to pay for purchases at places like Amazon. The only draw back to the Discover card is that it is not accepted everywhere, but the majority of major retailers and restaurants do accept it. I would definitely recommend others to get a Discover credit card.
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my Discover card! It's the first credit card that I have owned. Discover makes it very simple and easy to build credit, and really helps you understand all aspects of owning a credit card. The user interface makes it super simple to understand, and I've actually ENJOYED having a credit card because of this!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Good card. This was my first credit card. I’ve had it for approx. three years and my credit score has improved. I have been awarded a credit increase four times and have never missed a payment. The app is great and very easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new card, first timers included.
Caroline D.
Discover cash back offers great promotions every quarter on different everyday purchases. Such as gas stations or wholesale clubs. On those you get 5% cash back. At the end of your first year they match the amount you were rewarded! You can conveniently use your cash back on amazon which is great!
Cherie C.
My Discover card is my go to card. I love getting cash back, and I love that you can earn more from certain places at certain times. I just booked our summer vacation, and I will have a good bit of cash back just from using it to purchase. It’s like getting a percentage off of the things you buy!
Cate B.
This was a card I got to consolidate some debt I got while in college from putting tuition costs on another credit card. Transferring balances here has been super easy and making payments is simple to do. They have an awesome reward system for the first year, and I got no interest for the first year also!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?