BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I recently increased my credit score, so this is my first cash back card. I couldn't be more thrilled. The mobile app is easy to use and I live the 5% cashback offers. I always apply my cashback directly to my bill, so it's like everything is on sale. I also love having access to my credit score within the app.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Discover it is an upgrade from Discover with its more extensive cashback opportunities. Discover has great customer service, a great phone app, and enables you to check your credit score easily and safely. I have had it my entire undergraduate college career and I have never experienced anything negative.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Swetha M.
Swetha M.
Newark, DE
My first credit card. so there is always emotional connect. discover gave me unsecured credit card with zero credit history. there are lots of deals and i like 5% rotating cash back categories and cash back match at end of first year. i already referred 4 people and got 200$. Love you discover.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
We love this card! It rewards us for paying our bills on time with credit increases. We love the cash back offerings and how they change frequently. It makes holiday shopping a breeze, especially with the ability to put the cash back onto the card to pay down the bill. This is a great card!
Addison H.
Addison H.
Very good card! I was wanting to build my credit and earn cash back at the same time--perfect card to do so! No interest for more than one year, 1% cash back on all purchases, and a very simple mobile app that allows you to freeze your card if you can't find it. The perfect credit card!
Tatum P.
Tatum P.
Discover was the first credit card I ever got. Super easy to get. Cost nothing to get. Easy to raise credit limit. The app on my android is super easy to use. Any time I have had to call customer service they have always been so so nice and helpful! would definitely recommend to anyone.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Gilbert
This is an awesome credit card company to go to if you are looking to start building credit! And it's nice because you earn back money every time you pay a statement! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially students who are looking for an easy way to get credit!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the card and mine is pink! I literally get a compliment on it every time I use it. I was excited for the 5% cash back on certain things. 4 stars because my Capital One card gives you the cash back almost instantly, while Discover makes you wait until your statement.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?