BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Let me start by saying, I do not have the cash back version of this card, although I'd be qualified for it. I have the plain Discover It from about 5 or 6 years ago. It probably has the lowest interest rate of most of my cards. Just recently, even though I've been a card carrier for so long, I realize that I can get a lot of discounts or cash back from certain websites. The websites they list are actually many of the ones I normally shop from, that's a huge plus for me, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner, lol. But, I don't use my credit cards a whole lot, so that's probably why I was unaware. It seems to be the type of card that anyone starting to build their credit would be qualified for. They've also raised my credit limit a few times over the years to where I'm happy with it.
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
This was my first real credit card and I think I chose wisely. They make it incredibly easy to keep track of what you owe and your payments on their online application. They allow you to check your credit score and give you advice on how to approve it. You also receive cash back based on where you use the card. I honestly couldn’t be happier with this card.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve had this card for nearly a year. The cash back feature is great and I will (supposedly) be getting my cash back matched for this first year. That was a promo when I opened the credit card account. It’s been easy to use at any location so far. The con to this card is that you don’t get cash back on just anything. It’s a specific thing/place each month or so. You also have to actually go into your account every couple months to activate the cash back offer. If you don’t activate the offer, you won’t earn cash back on purchases. There have been times that I’ve forgotten to go in an activate the cash back offer, so I’ve missed out on some cash back opportunities. The Capital One cards that offer cash back earn cash back on anything and it’s already activated upon receiving the card.
Jaime S.
Philadelphia
Signing up for a credit card for the first time can be tough. Discover made it easy! The cashback options are a nice perk. I like to save up my cashback and use it toward gift cards to my favorite stores - or use it toward holiday gifts! I recommend this to my friends and family who are signing up for their first credit cards as well.
Morgan S.
I like using Discover. The app makes it easy to track the purchases and make payments. There is no interest for the first year and plenty of opportunities to earn cash back. I’ve received $50 for referring a friend and $20 for having a good college GPA. They also offer free credit scores. I recommend this card for anyone working to build credit.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card , son los unicos que me ayudaron a tener mi primera tarjeta de crédito y aún ellos no teniendo ningun banco en Puerto Rico me aprobaron la tarjeta y los demás bancos en Puerto Rico no me ayudaron, tienen buen % apr y son flexibles siempre y cuando seas responsable con tus pagos.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I just opened this account because I needed a long term balance transfer option. So far I love it. It is helping me build up my credit while making it easy to pay off my debt. I haven’t gotten any rewards yet because the account is too new, but I am sure it will be a great incentive to use it once I have everything paid off.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing bank to have a credit card low interest 14 month with not interested what else can you ask for!? Is easy I applied online and less then 4 min after asking you personal questions they told you if you are approved or not! Just be careful because they can give you a big amount of credit you have to used it wisely
Stacey-Joshua D.
Wauseon, OH
We absolutely love our discover cards! Have had zero Interest offers on both of ours and have been using for a good while. This year we received our cashback match, but discovered that is only good for the first year you have it . No cashback match after year one :(
That is a real bummer to us as these were our go to cards.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
So far I like this credit card. I have received cash back bonuses which I was able to use on Amazon towards my purchase which was pretty cool! I'm not crazy about the interest rate which is why I knocked off a star, but good card if your trying to build your credit like me. Was easy to get approved with a OK limit to start.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?