BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Sarah L.
Buffalo, New York
Great card to have, originally got this when I was in college and they gave you a bonus if you did well in classes, which was a great benefit to have. I continue to use this card because of the great benefits and even better customer service that they offer.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Discover was my first choice for a credit card! Reading the amazing benefits of cash back and how they match back what you make in cashback after your first year! That’s an awesome bonus! The offers and deals are another great thing Discover gives as well! Love it.
Allie S.
Gap, PA
Love my Discover card! Easy to access online, simple bill pay, and great ways to track spending- especially helpful for taxes. The site also also shows your Fico credit score. Never worry about fraudulent charges- Discover makes it right every time!
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
A good credit card to have to build credit. Has the option to freeze your card when lost/stolen which is great. Also the cash back is great as you can use it towards your balance or other places like Amazon, etc. Discover has awesome coupons, too.
Stella D.
Aurora
This was my first ever credit card that I got in my own on my quest to rebuild my credit. Love that there is no annual fees, pretty good rewards program and I love the app! Never had any problems or complaints about this card and mine is Pink!
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This is a pretty good card (I have the student it card!). The company matches all of your cash back in the first year, and also gives money for good grades! It’s a great starter card. One drawback: really high interest rate (that goes down as you use it)
Mia C.
Love my discover card and this cash match program. The app is amazing to keep you updated on payments, balances and anything else you’d need. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. I have already referred multiple people to this card
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge
I absolutely love this card! I stopped using my debit card because the rewards & protection is the best. I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking for a credit card. I earn piles of cash back every month & redeem for gift cards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?