BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Addison H.
Very good card! I was wanting to build my credit and earn cash back at the same time--perfect card to do so! No interest for more than one year, 1% cash back on all purchases, and a very simple mobile app that allows you to freeze your card if you can't find it. The perfect credit card!
Tatum P.
Discover was the first credit card I ever got. Super easy to get. Cost nothing to get. Easy to raise credit limit. The app on my android is super easy to use. Any time I have had to call customer service they have always been so so nice and helpful! would definitely recommend to anyone.
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Ashley C.
Gilbert
This is an awesome credit card company to go to if you are looking to start building credit! And it's nice because you earn back money every time you pay a statement! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially students who are looking for an easy way to get credit!
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the card and mine is pink! I literally get a compliment on it every time I use it. I was excited for the 5% cash back on certain things. 4 stars because my Capital One card gives you the cash back almost instantly, while Discover makes you wait until your statement.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Seani V.
Heflin, AL
Getting an actual person on the phone is by far the hardest thing in the world they claim they help with job lose, no all the do is charge you over an over again with stupid late fees even when they already know whats going on! not my favor it thats for damn sure
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This card is good but it's also kind of the devil. You get cash back for everything and on top of that, there are monthly offers that get you even more cash back on top of the standard 5% on all purchases. It makes it hard not to charge every single purchase.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
I just recently got approved for this credit card. I am a college student who has never had a credit card so I figured it was about time to register for one. I got approved and have already started to earn cash back! Great for a first time credit card user
Molly K.
Waxahachie, TX
Just got this card about a month ago and I'm happy with it. The app is easy to use and pay online. Interest rate is ok. One of the great things is I got to pick the card color, pink of course! Cash back is not too shabby. Good card overall.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?