BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Erica K.
Erica K.
The cash back is minimal and the apr is ridiculous. Also the minimum amount due is NOT the actual amount due, your payment could be due the 19th for example but the taxes & interest doesn't come in until the 26th. Basically they try their absolute best to keep you owing them. Almost done paying mine off and never returning.
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
By far my favorite credit card to use. There's an awesome rewards program with 5% cash back in rotating categories and 1% on all purchases all the time. Cash back can be used at any time, whereas others, like BoA and Wells Fargo, only let you cash out when you have at least $25 in rewards. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Discover is taken pretty much everywhere in the United States, but I wish it had more acceptance in Canada.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
Great especially if you use the app because they notify you every time you purchase something! The cashback match is amazing too and I use my card for food so i can get 2% back. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a credit score yet especially college students! Theres also no charges/fees unlike other credit cards.
Rhema J.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love my cashback match card. They have great customer service and even give you your FICO credit score each month. It's affordable and easy to receive cash back rewards. I would recommend this to people who are trying to build good credit. Sign up with the refer a friend deal and you'll even receive $50 cash back with your first purchase.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I got an invitation in the mail I applied and BAM $2000 limit most of my credit cards started me with $300 another cool feature is that they let you pick your card color I got it in pink I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Stacie D.
Stacie D.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been Discover Card customers for a year now, and my husbands family almost 30 years prior. They have very low interest fees and an amazing cash back match program! There are also ways to boost your cash back every few months in certain types of stores and gas stations. We will be Discover card customers for life!
Discover it was a great option for a first credit card and allowed for me to build up my credit while also getting cash rewards. The downside is having to put down money upfront for your credit line and the risk of not getting the money back. I also needed to be more cautious of getting close my limit since i did not want to risk losing a large sum of money I put a small sum down for the credit line. (With the purpose of building credit)
Boogie C.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
We only have great things to say about Discover, their customer service is great with actual live people greeting you and helping you.  You never have to pay for unauthorized purchases and they will even call you when there is a mysterious charge. Overall, Discover is  best credit card we ever had.
Lindsey  H.
Lindsey H.
Boonville, IN
I LOVE my discover card. The cash back match is a real motivator to pay attention to where you're spending your money (and to pay that bill!). There are also a TON of Discover discounts simply for having the card, both online and in store. The app makes staying on top of your account very simple. Balance transfers are a breeze. Only complaint is there were a few places when we traveled to Mexico for vacation that didn't accept discover.
Erin C.
Erin C.
I've used this card for years and am in love with the rewards this card offers! Plus Discover has amazing customer service and wonderful fraud protection. When my card number was stolen Discover alerted me right away and I wasn't charged even a cent for the fraudulent transactions that occurred. My card was canceled immediately and a new one shipped within days! The app is great too with consistent and up to date credit and FICO scores.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?