BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
I love the fact that you can use your cash back on amazon! I don’t like that you can’t use this card in Costco. I like that they upped my credit limit, but I don’t like it at the same time because then I can’t pay it off as quickly as I would like.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
I am a college student who does not have much knowledge about finances. I knew in needed a credit card to start building credit score so I researched many companies and cards but discover always came as #1 and I can see why. I love it!
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
This is a pretty good card (I have the student it card!). The company matches all of your cash back in the first year, and also gives money for good grades! It’s a great starter card. One drawback: really high interest rate (that goes down as you use it)
Erica L.
My favorite feature about this card is the app. It lets you check your FICO score without dinging it. Within 3 months of having this card, it’s improved my credit score so much. Discover is extremely easy to work with. I honestly love this card.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This was my first credit card and honestly it's my favorite. The app that for this card is amazing. Super easy to find deals and pay off the card and you can't beat the cash back you get with this card. I recommend this card to all of my friends. It's amazing.
Diane G.
Lenoir City, TN
I have the student version of this card. I love everything about it. I get texts with every purchase, emails about every deadline. I make payments with my app. I get cash back on most of my purchases and after on every year they match it.
Jazzie A.
New York
The BEST credit card. I get so many cash back points. The only thing that is sometimes a problem, is that many places do not accept Discover, especially while traveling abroad. Overall it is a fabulous card and I always use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie S.
Discover it chrome offers full cash back match on everything you earn during your first year at the end of that year and it really adds up. Nice to get a big bonus at once. I ended up changing my rewards after my first year as many credit cards offer more than 1%.
Lanie N.
Fayetteville, GA
I have this discover card. It was great especially during the first year because it was double cash back. The app to pay and check the balance for the card is not very user friendly. The card is accepted widely, durable, and has good perks.
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
A good credit card to have to build credit. Has the option to freeze your card when lost/stolen which is great. Also the cash back is great as you can use it towards your balance or other places like Amazon, etc. Discover has awesome coupons, too.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?