BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love that I am earning Cashback on every purchase I make. I had a concern before going abroad so I called their customer service; no long wait to talk to a customer service rep and their customer service reps are genuinely nice and so helpful! (SIDE NOTE: this card DOES NOT have a foreign transaction fee!) I've loved my experience with Discover and recommend it highly!
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Laura S.
I Have had this credit for a little under a year and IT IS FANTASTIC! Great mobile bank app which processes my payments and lets me use my cash back on gift cards and credit towards my account. This is my go to credit card when traveling also. Apr is a bit high but that is the only thing that is a negative on this card. Absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for any other.
Danielle C.
Great balance transfer card, but it's all the other perks that make it really special. You also have 0% APR for new purchases as well, you earn rewards with every purchase, and they match your rewards 100% the first year to spend however you like. And, the rewards don't expire! They also have special double and triple rewards every month at certain establishments, and their identity protection and free FICO score every month are top notch! This card definitely wins the award for best credit card all-around!
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
I have this blue discovery card. It's amazing card and great customer service. You can pretty much manage the card or pay your bills on their app or online as well. What I love about this one that my other cards don't have is the freeze it mode. If you ever lose your card and want to prevent anyone using it just get on the app n freeze your card. Nobody can use it then.
Amanda T.
I love that Discover has U.S. based customer support 24/7 for their cardholders. They also overnight you a free replacement credit card if you ever lose yours (this has gotten me out of a jam before!). I wish they were a little more active on automatic credit line increases, but they have been so good to me over the years, I can overlook this without holding a grudge :)
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?