BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Abrielle H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This card has so many amazing benefits. If you sign up though an Amazon link and make an Amazon purchase you can get $75 and they will also match all cash back you earn after the first year. It also has a good cash back rate and the bonus categories would be relevant to almost anyone. One of my favorite cards! The only downside is that some places don't accept to discover but it's very rare to find that anymore.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
I really have been enjoying my credit card account with Discover. Every month I get cashback to put towards my owed balance and the monthly minimum payments are really reasonable. I also Love the app that is synced with your card and you have easy access to all your information and you get a notification every time your card is charged! My favorite part is the app also tells you your Fico credit score for free.
Stacey H.
RICHMOND, VA
I can't say much about the card because I just received mine last week. However, I will say that I'm very impressed with the security packaging, even the security with creating an online account. I haven't had an encounter with any customer service rep yet, but I'm hoping that will be smooth and satisfactory. I do love there is no annual fee for this card, and the sleek design of the card is very impressive.
Charlotte G.
I've had this credit card for years and it's wonderful. I love discover in general. I had my identity stolen and then I got married and they were always really great with their fraud alerts, customer service, and timeliness. Nothing bad to say at all! Would definitely recommend to anyone who asked.
Kaitlyn L.
I love the discover card! They have fantastic flashback deals year round. They also have great customer service. It's nice to always reach a human who speaks fluent English when I call. It also offers discounts in many stores, as well as many services. You can also get your fico credit score for free. Another great feature is the ability to temporarily freeze your card through the app if you misplace it.
Rita S.
My discovery it card has helped me so much especially with the cash back rewards and other discounts I get whenever I use it. It helps save on gas, food and even shopping at some of my favorite stores. The app is also great. It's easy to navigate and has so much helpful information. They will help you finance a car or a house. And it's so easy! I definitely recommend the card. #influenster #discoveryIt
gwen k.
The best part of Discover is their customer service. Many cards offer similar rewards and the Discover service sets them apart. At the end of my first year i received my cashback bonus which was 200 dollars. I have other credit cards that offer rewards programs and this was comparable. My American express rewards card is monthly rather than yearly. In the long run this is a decent card.
Victoria K.
Chicopee, MA
Fantastic credit card. I've had it for about 5 years, never any issues with customer service or my account. I was able to get a chip card a few years ago to use it while traveling overseas (before chip cards were widely used in the USA). Customer service is easy to understand and helpful. Always can negotiate interest rate. Love this card! The rewards are the best out of all my credit cards.
Ali C.
McKeesport
I had a Discover student card for years. After good history with them they changed me to a Discover It card. I enjoy getting the cash back but I don't use the card frequently. It has no annual fee and a low APR so I keep it for emergencies, and it is also my longest open card.
Justin K.
This being one of my first major credit cards I really have enjoyed the cashback match card. It helps to know that I am getting money back on my everyday purchases that I can put to my bill. I also appreciate the easy to read monthly statements that include your credit score.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?