BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sam W.
long beach, CA
Love this card. They do 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, and 1% cash back on any other purchases other than those categories. Additionally, in the first year, you get double the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!! Quarterly categories have been wholesale stores, gas stations, restaurants, and home improvement stores. This has been a great card for me!
gwen k.
The best part of Discover is their customer service. Many cards offer similar rewards and the Discover service sets them apart. At the end of my first year i received my cashback bonus which was 200 dollars. I have other credit cards that offer rewards programs and this was comparable. My American express rewards card is monthly rather than yearly. In the long run this is a decent card.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I love my Discover it card. I get text message alerts whenever a charge over $50 is applied, which keeps me accountable for my spending, and helps me ensure my card is safe. Additionally the cash back is easy to earn and double, and can be used directly with my Amazon account.
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love that I am earning Cashback on every purchase I make. I had a concern before going abroad so I called their customer service; no long wait to talk to a customer service rep and their customer service reps are genuinely nice and so helpful! (SIDE NOTE: this card DOES NOT have a foreign transaction fee!) I've loved my experience with Discover and recommend it highly!
Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Love the credit limit but the points system isn't that great. It's limited by each quarter of the year. I rather have a card that gives me 1-2% off of each purchases on the card. I do get some cashback but it's not that much in comparison to my spending on the card. The card looks pretty. They do offer a first year 0% interest rate on this card if it's your first time with Discover.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?