BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Erin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Both my husband and I have the Discover Cash Back card.  it allows us to make decisions about our finances by taking advantage of the various cash back offerings each month.  We LOVE when Costco and gas stations are on the list.  If we shop at the cash back places usually, we just make certain to use our DIscover card voila!  Cash back.I also appreciate that the card allows you to pay the bonuses directly to the balance without worrying about checks.  It's a GREAT card.
Hannah K.
This card is my best friend and my worst enemy! The cash back is too good to resist. I use this card for all of my recurring payments and gas, so that I can pay it off each month but still reap the benefits of good old fashioned cash back. I also love Discover's online interface. It's by far the cleanest and easiest to use of any company I've used.
Marcie T.
By far my favorite credit card to use. There's an awesome rewards program with 5% cash back in rotating categories and 1% on all purchases all the time. Cash back can be used at any time, whereas others, like BoA and Wells Fargo, only let you cash out when you have at least $25 in rewards. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Discover is taken pretty much everywhere in the United States, but I wish it had more acceptance in Canada.
Courtney H.
Love this card! I earn rewards on every purchase. Certain purchases even earn 5% cash back which is amazing. The app is easy to use and I have access to Discover Deals which gives you discounts and even more cash back on certain purchases. Plus, I can redeem rewards for a statement credit or gift cards to my favorite store store with a bonus. For example, I can redeem $45 of points for a $50 gift card. Been with Discover for 4 years now.
Anne S.
I like paying cash but life demands credit cards. I have been a faithful Discover customer since college in 1999. The have excellent customer service. I have never had an issue disputing a charge, replacing a charge or getting help. Discover has great promotions on things I use. I redeem my rewards on Amazon and get rewards for gas, grocerys and other basic needs. Most impressively they are fair with interest rates. They value your loyalty.
Sarah C.

I love this credit card!  The Discover It credit card allowed me to purchase a pricey flight to the Dominican Republic for a wedding without draining my funds 600-700 dollars at once.  I was also able to buy some other flights back home for the summer and earn some cash back! The 14 month no interest program also leaves me sweat-free, giving me plenty of time to pay this card off before it all accumulates interest!
Taylor O.
I've been using this credit card for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I applied for it because I didn't have anything with credit and I wanted to start building some. I use it mainly for gas and get 5% back on every gas purchase I make. You can also get cash back on other offers and after the first year, they match any cash back you've received! It's a great card for someone starting to build credit and college students.
Alungoo S.
Alameda, CA
This is a good card for earning cash back rewards. 1% for all purchases and %5 for different quartarly purchases such as amazon, gas stations, etc. Although I do think they do amazon a little too much. Every other quarter is usually amazon or home improvement stores. Love it when the quarterly purchases can be used for gas and restaurants. I think interest is a bit high but I don't mind it because I like to pay off my balances in full. They did have a 0% interest offer for the first year when I got it and they will also double for cashback rewards after the first year.
Maite A.
In my opinion the Discover it credit card is onse of the best credit cards. They offer you cash back rewards often for diffrent categories like grocery stores, gas, department stores etc. They also reward you with credit line increases when you make timely payments. Ive also had a good experience with thier customer service department. They have been prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this credit card.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
I really have been enjoying my credit card account with Discover. Every month I get cashback to put towards my owed balance and the monthly minimum payments are really reasonable. I also Love the app that is synced with your card and you have easy access to all your information and you get a notification every time your card is charged! My favorite part is the app also tells you your Fico credit score for free.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?