BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
Excellent first credit card for students. I’m a freshman in college and it is great to have something that is prepaid so that I can build credit without having a co-signer. This is an excellent idea for all students.
Becky B.
I have no complaints with this credit card. The only thing is that some stores won’t take discover so then I have to use a different card. I like the cash back feature even though it takes forever to make anything
Nicole K.
I absolutely love this card! No credit? No problem. It is a secured credit card so whatever you put down as a (refundable) deposit, is what you will be approved for. It really helped me with building my credit fast
Dana H.
Coraopolis, PA
Discover is a great credit card company. I never had any problems at all. I just wish the rewards were a little bit better, but overall I had a great experience. I moved on the a travel credit card for the rewards.
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
I’m new to Discover Card and since getting the card 4 months ago, I’ve been pleased with the customer service, online access, and cash back benefits. It’s a keeper.Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Cassidy D.
Spokane, WA
Love this credit card! I earn cash back, which is really nice. But after the first year, they matched that amount. How cool is that?!? I have never had any issues with this card and the app is very user friendly.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
My first credit card and I love it! Simple and easy to use. No crazy hidden fees and you get cash back bonuses that change every few months. This is really great for someone younger trying to establish and build credit.
Lucas R.
Sterling, VA
I have mine to use if I have an emergency, and it saved me several times already!! It's a good deal because it has the cash back when you invite a friend and you don't have to pay any anual fee in the first year.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
This is the PERFECT credit card. What more could you want? I earned a cash back bonus of 237.00 on top of the 237.00 I initially earned. You get cash for referring people. The customer service is amazing.
Jenna D.
Still in my first year. Big fan. Only
Bummer is that the cash back calendar always parallels my Chase Freedom. Would love some variety with my 5% cash back purchased each rotating quarter. Only complaint!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?