BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
Discover has the best customer service. They are attentive to my routine changes in transactions. The service is speedy and always correct. I've used my card like a normal bank card and earned money towards rewards for myself or adding it to the next bill. I love having the choice. I would recommend Discover to all of my friends and family.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I like the ease of their website to manage my account. Also, the bonus percentage for cash back you earn during incentives months that change depending on the category the purchase falls into. You easily earn 5% more on everyday purchases when the extra points are in groceries and gas stations months. I use the cash back towards monthly payments.
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
It's been a great card. It actually lets you use your cash back at the end of the month and you can apply it towards your monthly payment which is nice. You also get to pick the color of your card which was little bit fun thrown into an adult task. I would recommend this card to others. Easy to manage and the free FICO score is great too.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Westbury, NY
It was my first credit card. With it I was able to start working on my credit score, and a few months later I was receiving application for another cards, and getting more limit at my discover. The cashback program is also really good, you can get $50 for every friend that you refer to get a discover card, and you friend gets $50 as well.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
Springfield , VA
Since I'm from another country and the polices and payments there are different, the beginning was just a little confuse, but the app is intuitive and the attendants are always really dedicated in explaining every detail. No complaints so far, had problem with a unsolicited payment/charge and was quickly solved! Happy with my credit card
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love my credit card, I love this one to be exact I was approve at a great amount with a fair credit. I always pay my whole balance within the same month so I don't pay any interests and I get a lot of cash back. Did I mention that your credit balacera increases faster than any other credit cards only if you pay your whole balances off.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
This is my first credit card and I chose it after doing research on cards to build credit. I am a student with a part time job and this card has helped me begin building my credit score. No fees to use and the cashback matching are all pros. I also like not having a large monthly payment. I recommend this card to anyone that is wanting to build their credit.
Miriam s S.
Miriam s S.
Calexico , ca
I applied for this cc . It was ok at the beginning cause i only used it while making online purchases. But then when I decided to use at stores, i noticed that it didn't take it everywhere.. some store didn't accepted. Then the APR went to the ruff .. it got higher and higher every month. I got to pay it all and would never use it again
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I love using this card and have had no issues from it. I love using the mobile banking app because it's easy to make payments because they link up to your back account and everything is paperless and hassle free. I also love how you can get your credit score at any time and it allows you to accumulate cash back which is always nice
Madison C.
Madison C.
Best card on the market! No doubt! Discover literally gives their clients the benefit of the doubt by giving us high credit limits! And within 2 months of using their card, they raised the limit again! On both my cards! I absolutely love this bank so much that I even opened up a checking account with them! Check their rates! Best on the market I promise
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?