BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (2098)
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
My fiancé has discover and we love it! We get cash back every so often and sometimes they match it. It does have sort of high APR, but if you can afford it love it!
Renee H.
Flint
Great card with perks. 5% cash back is super helpful for places you ACTUALLY shop!! Plus they match your first year which is pretty neat. App is super easy to use and alerts are a useful tool. Cards comes in several very cute options which is always a plus!! Rose gold for the win!
Debbie H.
Duluth, MN
They are pretty fair with credit limits and I haven’t had any problems with them. I got accepted right away and they give you free FICO credit scores and cash back match offers when you sign up. It’s good especially if you’ve never had a credit card before this would make it easy
Nikki C.
Bluffton
Discover is a great company with wonderful customer service. My experience with my first credit card has been very positive because of them. The benefits the give make it extremely worthwhile. I would recommend this card to any college student looking for their first credit card.
Jamie L.
Mountain View, CA
I just started this credit card, and to be honest, I don't know much about credit cards. I don't know much about cash back, but Discover itself has been great. If I had any problems, they were good with helping me out. Also, I have a cute red credit card with a flower on it! :)
Judith C.
Ii like this card ok. I have had this card for about 4 years now and I must have not educated myself well enough on all of the “rules” and timelines. The interest is very high for my near perfect credit score. I deserve lower interest for working hard and paying bills on time.
Sarah K.
Austin, AR
Great company and great rewards. Each month you can earn rewards on sifferent items such as gas, resurants, and groceries. I love that you can customize your card.
Rachael H.
The best first credit card for someone who may not have credit or for this who need to increase their credit score. The cash back on every purchase is great and they are currently running a promotion where they match everything you earn in the first year!! Love this card so far
Ewelina K.
Really enjoy this card! Love that it matches your first year! And the fact that the cash back changes every quarter. And your not getting stuck getting the same cash back amount on places you don’t shop at. The app is also very easy to use and nice to get your credit score.
Becca L.
Mountain home, AR
The rates are not to bad and you can get cash back or points towards traveling.
Honestly credit cards are not for me but that is not a bad way to go. They even offer credit cards to collage students. I have never had any problems with them. Just use your card and pay it off
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?