BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
I quite enjoy my discover it card. The cashback is easy to redeem for statement credits, direct deposits, and gift cards. They match your cash back for the first year, which is a nice surprise when it hits. My card comes in a cute pink monogrammed design which i love seeing in my wallet. Only con would be the lack of places that still dont accept discover.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This was my first credit card and I had the pleasure of having 12 months interest free for sighing up.  This card was super user friendly. easy to sigh up for wireless payment and I love the rewards option especially the cash match that was included with this card. would defiantly recommend for people who are looking for their first credit card.
Christina S.
Christina S.
I have been with Discover since 2011, and never had an issue. They are always there and constantly make sure to protect my accounts. I recently applied for the It Cashback Match card since I couldn't beat the promo. At the end of the first year, any cashback you have earned, they will match and give to you. It's a great deal with great customer service.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
I can't give enough praise to the Discover Card company. When my card was hacked, they immediately froze my account and rushed a new card and refunded my account within a few days. I love their cashback program. They match all of your purchases up to 5% on different retailers and restaurants every quarter and the first year they double your cashback!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Quincy
Discover card has a few benefits including certain amount of cashback during specific times. You do have to remember to activate the deal. I've earned cashback and used it to either pay my bill or for an amazon purchase. Otherwise, I feel like other credit cards seem to have more benefits- some restaurants do not accept discover cards either!
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
So far, so good. The cash back is on EVERYTHING so I like that aspect. Only had it two months and used it for vacation stuff and earned more money  in the first month than I did on my BOA cash rewards in the first year. My only complaint is that the card is the same color as my BOA credit card and my BOA debit card. All red! #whitegirlproblems
Alena O.
Alena O.
Philadelphia
Love this credit card. It was my first credit card and I have no complaints. Discover is now accepted almost everywhere and I get 5% cash back on rotating categories every few months! I got it when I was a student and they gave me free cash back for my good grades! The online interface is so easy to use compared to my other cards! Highly recommend!
kai f.
kai f.
If there's any credit card you may think about applying for, apply for this one. I have a few credit cards and I love everything about my discover card. They absolutely work with me and I love the rewards, they started me off with a high credit limit, but it was good for the purchase I needed to mask and I just love the customer service as well.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
I love my discover card. When I originally got mine my credit wasn't great so I paid a deposit to have it as a secured card. It's the only secured card that I found that still offered cashback. After a while, I'm not exactly sure how long, they sent me a letter telling me they were sending my deposit back and keeping my limit the same. I love the extra 5% cashback bonus. And there are discover deals with more cashback. You also get your fico score included. I'm so thankful I chose discover.
Jourdan L.
Jourdan L.
I have had my credit card with Discover for about a year now and I have 0 complaints.  The It card from Discover offers low interest rates and the cashback bonus.  They send me monthly email reminders about my account status, but they also offer your statements to be sent to your home in paper form.  I 10/10 suggest it!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?