BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hannah H.
I've been using this credit card to build up my credit score. My husband and I wanted to buy a house, so for the last few years we put all of our monthly bills on the card, and pay them off every month. We can see our FICO score for free, and it's been so helpful! Plus you get cash back, and they have Discover Deals, which allows you get additional cash back at certain stores! LOVE it.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite credit card! What I love about discover is that there customer service is extremely satisfying whenever I call them I never had any problem. I travelled to Japan last time and I was so surprise that in that country they don't take an extra charge when you will use your credit card. I also like it because they have cashbacks the only downside is that some restaurant like the Chinese buffet they do not accept discover however that's just a small problem compare to how happy I am having this card.
Shira D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love my pink discover card. Very little interest if you carry a balance and they offer a high credit line if you have good credit. 740 and up I believe get you 8,000 credit line with ability to extend. You get great cash back and they do cash back bonuses here and there. Like, in the month of June you got cash back at all restaurants. The only down fall would be that not every retailer accepts discover. Other than that I'd recommend to anyone. Their sight is very user friendly and the rewards are great!
Dominique N.
Discover Card Cash Back Rewards card is great because I had the option of applying my rewards to my monthly payment or receiving a check in the mail for everything I purchased on the card, plus customer service and other benefits of the card like a free credit report and analysis were much needed because I was in the process of purchasing a home. Get this card!
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
This is one of a few credit cards I own and I love it! It is great with the cash back. You get 1% on all things you purchase and they have promotions every three months where you can get up to 5% cash back on certain things like restaurants for example. The customer service is what drew me to them. Every time I ever call to pay a bill or have a problem they are able to give FANTASTIC service while taking care of all my needs. I would recommend getting a card with them over any other place.
Jaimee S.
The Discover it card was my first credit card I've ever signed up for and it has been awesome! The cash back rewards are so nice because the incentives are switched up every few months. Plus, I receive emails letting me know of special offers for Discover customers, for instance I got a $10 off coupon when I used my Discover card at Kohls one day. Discover also knows how to show their appreciation for their customers; a few months after signing up for the card, they sent me a $5 Starbucks gift card just for being their customer... amazing! lol
Lia R.
Lawrence, MA
Discover Card is the best student credit card out there. It definitely helped me jump start the building of my credit one year ago and I am so glad I did it. The app is definitely my favorite part about this card. It's easy to use, straughtforward, and gives you all the information you need. I love using my Discover deals to get cashback afterwards. This feature is so rewarding because you get discounts on so many items! Thanks Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
LOVE this card! They give you cash back on everything, with specific cash back offers every quarter like Walmart, or Sams Club and Amazon. What I loved the most was that at the end of your first year as a card holder they match whatever you have accumulated as far as cash back goes. For example, you have racked up $150 in cash back, they give you an additional $150! You can apply it to your payment, or they send it to you in a check. Or you can even get it in a gift card.
Giovanna N.
Greensboro
Aside from that, I'm pretty excited about having a Discover card. The ratings from other customers seem good. I'm a bit nervous about the variable interest rate which is based on the primte rate (which is currently at historical lows). But I don't plan on carrying a balance.
Lastly, I just want to say that CreditKarma is a really good service. Since becoming a member, I've increased my score by quite a bit and I'm more aware of how different parameters affect my score.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I like the ease of their website to manage my account. Also, the bonus percentage for cash back you earn during incentives months that change depending on the category the purchase falls into. You easily earn 5% more on everyday purchases when the extra points are in groceries and gas stations months. I use the cash back towards monthly payments.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?