BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lily Q.
I love this credit card because of the 5 percent rolling categories that I receive. I also received a 50 dollar referral that was a nice touch when thinking about which credit card I want to purchase. I also love the color of the card
Lucy C.
Tucson, AZ
The best credit card I have. I love that it does not have a yearly fee. It provides me with my monthly FICO score. The app is a breeze to use. It gives me cash back and there is no threshold to start using the cash back accumulated.
Krista A.
Monrovia , IN
Great credit card and reliable company. Thankful to have a supportive and helpful app and access to a person from the company any time. They put my protection and safety first. Thankful to have this company to protect my privacy.
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
Discover is great, customer service is always kind as well. It’s accepted at virtually all places, unlike American Express. You can’t go wrong with Discover, and it helps you build credit if you want to use it just for gas.
Estefany G.
Never had any problems with Discover and I absolutely love the pink card option they have! Approved for a decent line of credit the first time around. Cash back rewards is not too much but it’s cool. Convenient phone app.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Great card for matching cash back !! Love the perks and different categories . Con is it is a low percent cash back on purchases. Easy to work with for changing payment plans and easy to talk with a rep! Always friendly !
Sarah L.
Buffalo , NY
Great card to have, originally got this when I was in college and they gave you a bonus if you did well in classes, which was a great benefit to have. I continue to use this card because of the great benefits and even better customer service that they offer.
Callie F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this card. Not only is it cute but the cash back makes it even more great. Discover also started a program that will alert your of any suspicious activity with your social security number if you are a card holder!
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Is all fun and games till someone steals your identity and buys a trip with your card and you have to go to court for many months to prove your case to these people . What a terrible experience for my first credit card
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
My very first credit card and I️ will never get rid of it. Whenever you call, you always get to talk to an actual person and they are so understanding. And the matching of cash back is amazing! Who doesn’t love that?
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?