BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (2098)
Emily S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Great card to have. Love that I get my credit score every month. The cash back is a great bonus. I saved up my cash back and could pay off a whole bill using my points.
Elissa B.
Concord
I absolutely love discover. Every few months they give you options to earn cash back on gas purchases, groceries, restaurants, and more! Only credit card I'll ever use.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I haven’t had a chance to use my card since I just opened it up to pay off a balance but I love the concept of cashback cards and this one gives you 5% per certain stores which is a lot more than others just giving you 2% or 1% on all other purchases. But does this card really match at the end of the year?
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
Love the cash back match! The credit card is great. When you have the app you can freeze your card in just a touch and can look up your FICO credit score at any time. There are also coupons and promo deals that you get at certain restaurants or websites when you use your card. Great for students!
The F.
Like the card. 3% on balance transfer which is fair and they give you a pretty decent credit limit. Customer service is really nice and overall haven’t had a bad experience at all. They have a great rewards program also so far the year has started and I already have $40 in cash back
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
I love this credit card. I use this for my eceryday purchases. I love that u get cash back on every purchase. Also another amazing perk is they price match every penny after a year so if you got 100 in cash back they will give you 100 making your cash back 200 dollars in the first year.
Cate B.
Clarkston
This was a card I got to consolidate some debt I got while in college from putting tuition costs on another credit card. Transferring balances here has been super easy and making payments is simple to do. They have an awesome reward system for the first year, and I got no interest for the first year also!
Dawn S.
Lawrence
My husband and I use discover. I really like the customer service they have helped us multiple times. The interest rates are pretty good and the cash back is as well
Steve H.
York, PA
I have not had a single issue since starting to use Discover. The cashback rocks, the FICO credit Score portion of the website and app is on point, and they have credit alerts. All in all a great card for any level of credit. I have recommended it to a few people, who now love it!
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
This card is the best credit card out there! They have a rewards program so you get paid cash back for what you spend. After the first year they pay you again for every thing you earned that year! They give you a $50 referral credit as well. I would suggest this card for any one looking for a card with rewards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?