BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alungoo S.
Alameda, CA
This is a good card for earning cash back rewards. 1% for all purchases and %5 for different quartarly purchases such as amazon, gas stations, etc. Although I do think they do amazon a little too much. Every other quarter is usually amazon or home improvement stores. Love it when the quarterly purchases can be used for gas and restaurants. I think interest is a bit high but I don't mind it because I like to pay off my balances in full. They did have a 0% interest offer for the first year when I got it and they will also double for cashback rewards after the first year.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
I really have been enjoying my credit card account with Discover. Every month I get cashback to put towards my owed balance and the monthly minimum payments are really reasonable. I also Love the app that is synced with your card and you have easy access to all your information and you get a notification every time your card is charged! My favorite part is the app also tells you your Fico credit score for free.
Abrielle H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This card has so many amazing benefits. If you sign up though an Amazon link and make an Amazon purchase you can get $75 and they will also match all cash back you earn after the first year. It also has a good cash back rate and the bonus categories would be relevant to almost anyone. One of my favorite cards! The only downside is that some places don't accept to discover but it's very rare to find that anymore.
Maite A.
In my opinion the Discover it credit card is onse of the best credit cards. They offer you cash back rewards often for diffrent categories like grocery stores, gas, department stores etc. They also reward you with credit line increases when you make timely payments. Ive also had a good experience with thier customer service department. They have been prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this credit card.
Stacey H.
Richmond, VA
I can't say much about the card because I just received mine last week. However, I will say that I'm very impressed with the security packaging, even the security with creating an online account. I haven't had an encounter with any customer service rep yet, but I'm hoping that will be smooth and satisfactory. I do love there is no annual fee for this card, and the sleek design of the card is very impressive.
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
I'm so glad I signed up for Discover as my first credit card. Right now I have zero interest on my payments, and the cash back is great. You can request the cash be sent to you, or you can apply it to your next payment. They change up what earns cashback, so there's always something new!
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one card I don't worry too much about fraud with.  They are very diligent about monitoring your account and alerting you if something seems outside your normal spending habits.  Their customer service is excellent and the cash back incentives are good.  I don't like that you have to opt-in to the bonus incentives they offer every quarter, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Rita S.
My discovery it card has helped me so much especially with the cash back rewards and other discounts I get whenever I use it. It helps save on gas, food and even shopping at some of my favorite stores. The app is also great. It's easy to navigate and has so much helpful information. They will help you finance a car or a house. And it's so easy! I definitely recommend the card. #influenster #discoveryIt
Kaitlyn L.
I love the discover card! They have fantastic flashback deals year round. They also have great customer service. It's nice to always reach a human who speaks fluent English when I call. It also offers discounts in many stores, as well as many services. You can also get your fico credit score for free. Another great feature is the ability to temporarily freeze your card through the app if you misplace it.
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my discover it card. There are different cash back offers every month. And there are always other great cash back offers at stores I like to shop at.

You can apply your cashback bonus right to your bill.

I also love that I can freeze the card in my mobile app if I misplace it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?