BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
Overall a great credit card, specially for someone starting to build credit. No APR charges in the first year. Great cashback options, I signed for it while they had the cashback match - giving me $ back in the end of the first year. The APR rates go as high as 25% after the first year, so it's good to be careful and pay the bills entirely, not just the minimum.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
So far I am enjoying the many features of this credit card. I have zero apr for 14 months, zero annual fees, Freeze feature if my card is ever left somewhere or stolen. Minimum payments are affordable.I would recommend to others and I have. I recommended my mother in law and she signed up and got approved for a card and is enjoying the benefits of being a cardholder.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that they have different cashback opportunities monthly.  They also let you either build up the cash back or use it towards your monthly payments.  It's very easy to use and navigate their online website.  For the first year they double your cashback amount, at least they did for me.  I would have given it more stars... but they don't accept discover everywhere.
Neha A.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Discover is amazing and I love it so much. Their customer service is phenomenal. Their security is convenient and managing your account is so easy. Their website easy easy to access and they truly do care about you unlike other card companies. I do wish other stores would carry the card but it's still a great company to have a card with and I highly recommend it.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Love the cashback bonus program, but it would be nice to see more options for the 5% cash back. Amazon was great. Retail specifically was just department stores and I wish more stores like Target and popular retailers were included. Overall would recommend.
chandra a.
chandra a.
fife, WA
Discover can be a little stingy on their limits that they give, especially when your credit ia just mediocre, but none the less it is a great card. No annual fee and good cash back categories. The app is very easy to work with and I love the option to freeze your card right from the app if you need to. I havent had to use their customer sercive yet. fortunately.
Danielle and Dana C.
Danielle and Dana C.
Clinton, MS
Love this card! I first got it when I needed to purchase a set of tires for the no-interest period.  But since that time I have found it to be a great card with an interest rate that is much lower than some of the other major credit cards out there.  The cash back deals and cash back offers are also great and change every few months! Overall a great card for anyone looking to add or replace a credit card.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI
The cashback on this is pretty decent and I haven't had a problem with fees. They have increased my credit limit twice in the last year which is really nice. They were also extremely helpful and responsive when I lost my card and had to get a replacement.
Heanderlynn H.
Heanderlynn H.
I like this credit card. I currently have 0% APR. This is only valid for the first 12 months.I like the fact that I get cash back, but I do not use the card enough to get much. I like how I can freeze my card when I feel like I am spending too much. The only problem that I have with this card is that my credit limit barely increased, but that is a minor issue.
Asia V.
Asia V.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This card is amazing. I loved the fact that at the end of my year I received cashback matching what I had earned all year. I also liked the fact that there was an app and if my card was ever stolen, I could freeze my card. Also there are tons of offers for cashback opportunities and many are for everyday tasks and simple weekly things like purchasing cash.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?