BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kimberly E.
Wilmore, KY
I love it. It has helped my credit so much. They were the only o as to give me a chance with a deposit of course. But I wanted to build some credit and it' helped very much..
Carter L.
I was super skeptical about opening a line of credit with discover for some reason. Anyway, I’m super happy that I did because I can view my credit score at anytime and freeze the card instead of cancelling it when I have those moments where I’m 100% sure I lost it but then find it later on. Totally recommend!
Charlene H.
brooklyn, NY
Great cash back credit card. Low APR interest rates. No annual fees so wouldn’t consider expensive. You can get so much in cash back and subscribe for additional cash back. I would recommend it
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I use this to buy everything and then just pay it off as soon as possible, that way i earn cashback on everything i purchase. you get 1% on everything and 2% on gas and restaurants. they even have deals sometimes where you can get 5% back at some places and special online offers that change quarterly.
Holly Y.
Wilmington
This is my favorite credit card. It comes in so many different colors, which honestly at first was the only reason I got it. The 5% back is amazing and I use it all the time
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
They have a lot of deals going on for cash back that I really enjoy. Out of all my cards this one gives me the most cash back. They also have very good customer service
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
They discover it card has an amazing cashback match especially for the first year of use. As time goes on the interest rate is a little high but the card provides frequent credit increases if you pay your bill in a timely fashion. Customer service is very helpful and overall this card has been good to us.
Emily T.
Omaha
I love my discover card! It has a low interest rate. They give you an updated FICO score every 3 months. They give you 1% cash back on all purchases. Every couple of months there is a new category for 5% cash back. There are also coupon codes- I have used this for rental car discounts several times.
Melissa W.
Champlin
I absolutely love Discover and the Discover It card. They make finding all your information, paying statements, and changing information incredibly easy. The cashback rewards and promotions are also amazing. I’ve been sent a Starbucks gift card from Discover just because. I can’t say enough good things.
Olivia J.
Cincinnati
Not crazy about the interest rates, but the cash back makes it worth it! I prefer this over my bank card because of the high amount of cash back you receive from Discover.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?