BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Gayle J.
I love my discover card. Earning cashbacks is so easy and the bonus cash back is sensible to the season to get the most bang for your buck. I worked for a competitor before I got this card and used to that companies card to build my credit, learn the proper way of handling credit cards and in a matter of a four or so months I had this card building my credit with an excellent APR (v), rewards structure, no annual fee and great customer service....That I never really need to utilize! Plus my card is a cassette tape and tricks drive through employees all the time, giving us both a good chuckle when the think the cassette strip is the magnetic strip. It's the simple pleasures.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
I think this could possibly be the best card on the market.

Discover doesn't charge an annual fee, it has a great introductory 0% balance transfer option and I love that they extend this offer regularly to existing customers instead of just limiting it to new sign ups only. Not to mention the customer service at Discover is fantastic. They're a pleasure to work with and it's never a hassle to reach out to them.

I just wish they were more widely accepted outside of the US. Here's to hoping!
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
Discover is my favorite credit card at the moment. I get cash back on almost everything, which is really nice. My interest rate is pretty low too, compared to other cards I have. They also have great customer service, and stay on top of fraudulent charges. I had someone steal my card number and use it several times. Discover contacted me before I even realized what had happened. I wasn't held liable for the charges and they canceled the card right away. They also sent me a new card within a few days. All around I've had great experiences with discover, I reccomend them to anyone looking for a new card.
Kara H.
Katy
I love my Discover Card. I get 1% cash back on everything so I use this card almost exclusively and it adds up fast! Plus you get an end of year cash back match, where they match your cash back that you earned from the entire year, so it's like free money! Plus, their app and website are definitely the easiest to use out of all my banks and credit cards. I love that you can "freeze" your card if you think you've lost it, and then easily "unfreeze" it right from your app, no need to call customer service and cancel it thinking your wallet got stolen when really it was in your car the whole time!
Lynda T.
The Discover It card is one of my favorite credit cards that I've used. It's very easy to acquire points quickly, and I've gotten a lot of gift cards as rewards from them. I love that the gift card rewards come as an actual card and not just a gift code like some other cash back programs. Having a Discover card can actually get you discounts or early access to deals at many different places, which is fantastic! I used my a few months ago to get early access tickets on LiveNation before the tickets were for sale to the general public. Great benefits!
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
I love my discover card. When I originally got mine my credit wasn't great so I paid a deposit to have it as a secured card. It's the only secured card that I found that still offered cashback. After a while, I'm not exactly sure how long, they sent me a letter telling me they were sending my deposit back and keeping my limit the same. I love the extra 5% cashback bonus. And there are discover deals with more cashback. You also get your fico score included. I'm so thankful I chose discover.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
It is great!! When you receive your card they give you U$50.00 of cash back. And if you invite your friends to have the card and they were approved, you will receive more 50 dollars per friend. Having this card facilitates my life because I love to travel and with their limit I can buy my plane tickets and rent hotels. In the First year you don't need to pay full bill. You can pay 35 dollars per month and you won't pay anything more for that. After the first year you need to pay your full statement per month. I recommend it!
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
I really love this credit card. Being a student out of college it was a card I used to up my credit score and it gave me money back on all of my purchases. Even if it was 1% it still helped to pay off my bill and sometimes I would get 5% back depending on the quarter and what that quarter included. It could be groceries one quarter and gas the next. No complaints about it yet!
Becca G.
This is my favorite credit card ever! I signed up when they were offered double cashback for an entire year, which means that all the cashback I received from purchases, referrals, bonuses, and Discover Deals got doubled! I shop through Discover Deals and get 5-10% cashback on items I was already going to purchase. They're extremely generous with credit limit increases, which you can request on the site as many times are you want with no hard pulls! Customer service is also great and always American. I love this card.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite credit card! What I love about discover is that there customer service is extremely satisfying whenever I call them I never had any problem. I travelled to Japan last time and I was so surprise that in that country they don't take an extra charge when you will use your credit card. I also like it because they have cashbacks the only downside is that some restaurant like the Chinese buffet they do not accept discover however that's just a small problem compare to how happy I am having this card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?