BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
This card is so useful . My boyfriend has it and it’s made it easier for his score to go up . It’s affordable they are easy to work with and I couldn’t ask for better service
Charlenee H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cash back credit card. Low APR interest rates. No annual fees so wouldn’t consider expensive. You can get so much in cash back and subscribe for additional cash back. I would recommend it
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my discover credit card. I shop like normal and I earn cash back for making purchases. Minimum payments are relatively low.. I have no complaints about my credit card
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I use this to buy everything and then just pay it off as soon as possible, that way i earn cashback on everything i purchase. you get 1% on everything and 2% on gas and restaurants. they even have deals sometimes where you can get 5% back at some places and special online offers that change quarterly.
Emily T.
Omaha
I love my discover card! It has a low interest rate. They give you an updated FICO score every 3 months. They give you 1% cash back on all purchases. Every couple of months there is a new category for 5% cash back. There are also coupon codes- I have used this for rental car discounts several times.
Melissa W.
Champlin
I absolutely love Discover and the Discover It card. They make finding all your information, paying statements, and changing information incredibly easy. The cashback rewards and promotions are also amazing. I’ve been sent a Starbucks gift card from Discover just because. I can’t say enough good things.
Megan G.
Little Elm, TX
We didn’t make any new purchases this last year. We were just paying off old debt. No problems with Discover. Love the credit check for free that you get with your account.
Ashley C.
29229
Customer service is great! I use this card for balance transfers and have used it for purchases in the past. They didn’t give me to high of a limit or I would use it more.
Kaitlyn F.
Deland, FL
Discover has been a great company. I have been a member since 2013! The customer service is phenomenal and I love the cash back deals. I shop amazon a lot and they give cash back with every purchase! I definitely recommend them!
Giovana X.
Los Altos, CA
I love discover because first year doesn’t have interest! Is easy to make a payment and if i want freeze he account is easy too! The cash back after one year is awesome
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?