BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nayely S.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Augusta B.
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I Have had this credit for a little under a year and IT IS FANTASTIC! Great mobile bank app which processes my payments and lets me use my cash back on gift cards and credit towards my account. This is my go to credit card when traveling also. Apr is a bit high but that is the only thing that is a negative on this card. Absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for any other.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love that Discover has U.S. based customer support 24/7 for their cardholders. They also overnight you a free replacement credit card if you ever lose yours (this has gotten me out of a jam before!). I wish they were a little more active on automatic credit line increases, but they have been so good to me over the years, I can overlook this without holding a grudge :)
Amy T.
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
I have this blue discovery card. It's amazing card and great customer service. You can pretty much manage the card or pay your bills on their app or online as well. What I love about this one that my other cards don't have is the freeze it mode. If you ever lose your card and want to prevent anyone using it just get on the app n freeze your card. Nobody can use it then.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I love this credit card. I earn a Cashback Bonus every month that I can use toward paying off my monthly bill. I also enjoy the 5% Cashback Bonus program where they switch what qualifies every quarter in the year. I have been using this card for almost 2 years now. The first year has an awesome perk where they pay you AGAIN what Cashback you earned in the past 12 months.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Great balance transfer card, but it's all the other perks that make it really special. You also have 0% APR for new purchases as well, you earn rewards with every purchase, and they match your rewards 100% the first year to spend however you like. And, the rewards don't expire! They also have special double and triple rewards every month at certain establishments, and their identity protection and free FICO score every month are top notch! This card definitely wins the award for best credit card all-around!
Leticia T.
Leticia T.
Bel Air, MD
It's been an excellent thing to have a Discover card with me. It helps me a lot to go through the month without any difficulties! During the fisrt year there are no extra fees if you pay only the minimum, and there are no annual fees too, which is great nowadays! I would definitely recommend the card to other, specially the ones who are starting a business life now!
Nathaly C.
Nathaly C.
New York
I've had a great experience with this card so far, my only concern has been the APR. At 16%, it's not so bad as long as I keep a low balance.
Customer service is always great, I always get my questions answered. I recently married my husband who is in the military and qualified to get my APR lowered from 19%.
I would absolutely recommend Discover It card!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?