BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashlyn P.
Best credit card ever, when it's accepted. $0 annual fees, great cash rewards, bonus rewards rotating quarterly, and a monthly credit score report! Love this card!
Jen R.
Seattle, WA
Discover is absolutely my #1 method of payment. I love the cash back rewards, and the cash back match program the first year. I got $1,500 cash back in my first year with the card. Free money for doing what I would have done anyway. The customer service is all based in the USA, and when you need customer service they are on point! My father lost his wallet while we were out of town. The person who found the wallet called Discover and Discover helped connect my father back to his wallet. What major bank or credit card company does that?! I can tell you Chase doesn't. The way Chase handled the situation above caused my father to close down his Chase account and withdraw 6-figures out of his accounts with Chase, and he closed all accounts ending his relationship forever with Chase. Meanwhile we both sing nothing but praises about Discover to anyone who will listen.
Alexandra B.
Schuylkill Haven
Really nice card! Every time you spend with the card you get 1% cash back. There are monthly deals where you can gain 5% cash back, and the credit line is really great! Mine is 1000 but I never go near it. This card also gives you a free monthly FICO credit score so you can see how you're doing. With the discover card you have access to endless deals with other companies that you can browse through within the app. Th discover card app is also very convenient when it comes to paying off the card, checking your statements, and much more! No matter how much you spend on the card, the minimum monthly payment is only 35.00, so if you spent 100 and couldn't pay it off, you would only have to pay a minimum amount of 35 dollars for that statement. I only really use this card for gas purchases but I highly recommend this for a nice first credit card!
Ian Y.
Manchester, CT
This should be a credit card in the wallet of every person who is serious about earning the highest cash back possible.  In fact, the Discover it card is the PERFECT first credit card for someone, given how easy it is to get approved-for and how great the customer services is. While I wouldn't use this card for all my purchases -- I only buy things with this card that I know I can get 5% cash back on during the rotating quarterly categories -- the earnings rack up easily and have generous redemption offers.  Not to mention the ability to get bonus cash back via Discover Deals and the ability to redeem cash back not only at any amount but also at more generous redemption levels when used to get gift cards.  Oh, and did I mention no foreign transaction fees and kick-butt customer service?  Yup, this credit card is a great one!
Sophie H.
Skippack, PA
I absolutely love the discover it card! The interest rate is relatively high, which is usually the trade off for cards with rewards, but it is overall a great card. Due to the high interest rate, I recommend going lower than the recommended 30% usage--for credit score purposes--stick around 20%.

The It card is so easy to use and has many awesome benefits. It provides great peace of mind with the various text alerts, ability to freeze POS purchases if you misplace it and the ease of reporting fraud all right in the phone app. Another great benefit is the cash back bonus and cash back match. Many cards offer cash back, which is great, but discover also offers the cash back match that matches everything you've earned and pays out once a year with no limits.

Overall it's a great product.
Kathryn C.
Lawrence, KS
Love this card. Discover is easy to get in contact with and appear to really care about helping you make smart Finacial choices. The SECOND my card is ran, I get a text message and alert on my app. They are scary quick, which makes it easy to monitor your usage. The app is wonderful as well, easy to navigate, and helpful. I really appreciate that you can check your FICO score often. The rewards are fun and I like that you can see how much cash back you've earned. The packaging is also very impressive. When I received my card, I couldn't help but feel a little important and special while opening it. It felt as though it was a little gift just for me! I think being able to 'personalize' what color your card is fed into the idea that Discover is working to meet your needs.
Amber C.
Green Forest, AR
I love how easy my Discover It card is to use! First of all, you have a few different color options for the card itself to match your style. I also like the fact that I can go online and disable my card immediately if it gets lost or stolen, and then essentially turn it back on when I find my card. That hasn't happened to me yet, but it's nice having that option. I also enjoy the cash back rewards. The only negative for me, which is why it got 4 stars, was that a few months after I opened the account, Discover decreased my limit. Other than that, it's been great.
Annette M.
I absolutely love this card. I have been looking for a card that had low interest, and no annual fees. I was done with store credits cards and wanted card that gives me cash back for shopping at places i enjoy. The Discover it card does that and so much more. Each month, I get an alert that lets me know I can earn extra.cashback benefits on buying gas, shopping at amozon, and shopping at Sam Club. I even have the option of choosing to receive extra cashback benefits that month. So if I plan on remodeling my house, I will choose to get extra cashback at home depot. It's that simple. The card is great for those who are building their credit or individuals who already have great credit and want a great card that reqards them for spending at places they love.
Krista A.
Gypsum, CO
I love the Discover It card! Its rewards are tenfold - 1% cashback on every purchase, and 5% cashback on quarterly categories. Plus, they make it so, so easy to redeem your rewards. You have the option of depositing them into your bank account, using it towards Amazon.com purchases, or shopping elsewhere. When you shop elsewhere (e.g. buy a gift card with your rewards) you can also get extra money in return. Talk about bang for your buck. And with all that being said, their online & mobile interfaces are so user friendly. One of the best designed user experiences in terms of credit card management.
Gayle J.
I love my discover card. Earning cashbacks is so easy and the bonus cash back is sensible to the season to get the most bang for your buck. I worked for a competitor before I got this card and used to that companies card to build my credit, learn the proper way of handling credit cards and in a matter of a four or so months I had this card building my credit with an excellent APR (v), rewards structure, no annual fee and great customer service....That I never really need to utilize! Plus my card is a cassette tape and tricks drive through employees all the time, giving us both a good chuckle when the think the cassette strip is the magnetic strip. It's the simple pleasures.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?