BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
I live my discover card with the matching rewards. I tend to use my card for only a few things a month and then pay it off right away but worth this I live that they offer rewards.
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
This is my favorite credit card! Interest rates are competitive and they are no nonsense which I fully appreciate. I also take advantage over the special incentives they run quarterly.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how to rate a credit card. But it a good one to build credit with I'm a college student so I wanted to start building up my credit and who doesn't like cash back!
Marcella M.
Summerville
Love this credit card. Very convenient and easy to use. The cash back is also a good feature to have. I cannot go without mentioning to customer service; they are the best!!
Brett W.
Discover is great because you always get cash back. It makes spending money so much easier. There isn't anything bad about discover. I had to call them before and got a live person to help me. I would recommend discover to others!
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
Love this card and love all of the benefits it has to offer. Also love the fact that you can pick what card picture/layout you would like. Definitely a great credit card
Mary Jane B.
This was the first card I've ever gotten.. being that I decided to start building my credit pretty late (age 23, ahem*.. still young, but later than most people start), I was very worried that a large company would without a doubt, deny my application. However, to my surprise, Discover was the first to approve! I LOVE how easy it was to get a good amount of credit availability! The app is super easy and the bonuses make it so easy to earn cash back.. in fact, I was able to pay my first bill with the money I earned back!!

Just be careful though, with a large amount of money approved it's very easy to get carried away. Also, the minimum payment is slightly more than other companies ($48 for me to be exact). But overall, it's worth it.

There was one time where I wasn't able to make a payment on time and by calling customer care, they were understanding and able to make compromises without ruining my score.

I love Discover and would highly recommend it to first time credit applicants!
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
This was my first credit card and I love how easy it is. And their cashback match is AMAZING, be patient and wait for them to match it and it's so worth it.
Ashlyn P.
Best credit card ever, when it's accepted. $0 annual fees, great cash rewards, bonus rewards rotating quarterly, and a monthly credit score report! Love this card!
Jen R.
Seattle, WA
Discover is absolutely my #1 method of payment. I love the cash back rewards, and the cash back match program the first year. I got $1,500 cash back in my first year with the card. Free money for doing what I would have done anyway. The customer service is all based in the USA, and when you need customer service they are on point! My father lost his wallet while we were out of town. The person who found the wallet called Discover and Discover helped connect my father back to his wallet. What major bank or credit card company does that?! I can tell you Chase doesn't. The way Chase handled the situation above caused my father to close down his Chase account and withdraw 6-figures out of his accounts with Chase, and he closed all accounts ending his relationship forever with Chase. Meanwhile we both sing nothing but praises about Discover to anyone who will listen.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?