BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
I love the discover card! They have fantastic flashback deals year round. They also have great customer service. It's nice to always reach a human who speaks fluent English when I call. It also offers discounts in many stores, as well as many services. You can also get your fico credit score for free. Another great feature is the ability to temporarily freeze your card through the app if you misplace it.
Rita S.
Rita S.
My discovery it card has helped me so much especially with the cash back rewards and other discounts I get whenever I use it. It helps save on gas, food and even shopping at some of my favorite stores. The app is also great. It's easy to navigate and has so much helpful information. They will help you finance a car or a house. And it's so easy! I definitely recommend the card. #influenster #discoveryIt
Saikrishna A.
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
This is the first credit card I ever had and they he very low interest rates and even approved for new credit. Pros are it has the cash back match where they will double the amount you get by the end of the year which is awesome. But the web service they have is worse my friend applied for the same card he managed to get 14 months 0% APR where I clicked on a link which has only 6 months 0% APR.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Long Beach
Love this card. They do 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, and 1% cash back on any other purchases other than those categories. Additionally, in the first year, you get double the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!! Quarterly categories have been wholesale stores, gas stations, restaurants, and home improvement stores. This has been a great card for me!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Chicopee, MA
Fantastic credit card. I've had it for about 5 years, never any issues with customer service or my account. I was able to get a chip card a few years ago to use it while traveling overseas (before chip cards were widely used in the USA). Customer service is easy to understand and helpful. Always can negotiate interest rate. Love this card! The rewards are the best out of all my credit cards.
gwen k.
gwen k.
The best part of Discover is their customer service. Many cards offer similar rewards and the Discover service sets them apart. At the end of my first year i received my cashback bonus which was 200 dollars. I have other credit cards that offer rewards programs and this was comparable. My American express rewards card is monthly rather than yearly. In the long run this is a decent card.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Love the credit limit but the points system isn't that great. It's limited by each quarter of the year. I rather have a card that gives me 1-2% off of each purchases on the card. I do get some cashback but it's not that much in comparison to my spending on the card. The card looks pretty. They do offer a first year 0% interest rate on this card if it's your first time with Discover.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love that I am earning Cashback on every purchase I make. I had a concern before going abroad so I called their customer service; no long wait to talk to a customer service rep and their customer service reps are genuinely nice and so helpful! (SIDE NOTE: this card DOES NOT have a foreign transaction fee!) I've loved my experience with Discover and recommend it highly!
Dallas H.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Nayely S.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?