BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Love this card! I earn rewards on every purchase. Certain purchases even earn 5% cash back which is amazing. The app is easy to use and I have access to Discover Deals which gives you discounts and even more cash back on certain purchases. Plus, I can redeem rewards for a statement credit or gift cards to my favorite store store with a bonus. For example, I can redeem $45 of points for a $50 gift card. Been with Discover for 4 years now.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
I've been using this credit card for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I applied for it because I didn't have anything with credit and I wanted to start building some. I use it mainly for gas and get 5% back on every gas purchase I make. You can also get cash back on other offers and after the first year, they match any cash back you've received! It's a great card for someone starting to build credit and college students.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I love this credit card!  The Discover It credit card allowed me to purchase a pricey flight to the Dominican Republic for a wedding without draining my funds 600-700 dollars at once.  I was also able to buy some other flights back home for the summer and earn some cash back! The 14 month no interest program also leaves me sweat-free, giving me plenty of time to pay this card off before it all accumulates interest!
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
The Discover it card was my first credit card I've ever signed up for and it has been awesome! The cash back rewards are so nice because the incentives are switched up every few months. Plus, I receive emails letting me know of special offers for Discover customers, for instance I got a $10 off coupon when I used my Discover card at Kohls one day. Discover also knows how to show their appreciation for their customers; a few months after signing up for the card, they sent me a $5 Starbucks gift card just for being their customer... amazing! lol
✨Nini L.
✨Nini L.
So far so good! I just got this card to work on re-establishing my credit and I love the fact that there's no late fees or annual fees. The interest rate is lower than most other cards and although my card is secured they plan to review my account after 7 months to see if I qualify to have it turned into an unsecured card. You also earn cash back when you buy gas or spend at restaurants. Very happy with this card thus far.
Alungoo S.
Alungoo S.
Alameda, CA
This is a good card for earning cash back rewards. 1% for all purchases and %5 for different quartarly purchases such as amazon, gas stations, etc. Although I do think they do amazon a little too much. Every other quarter is usually amazon or home improvement stores. Love it when the quarterly purchases can be used for gas and restaurants. I think interest is a bit high but I don't mind it because I like to pay off my balances in full. They did have a 0% interest offer for the first year when I got it and they will also double for cashback rewards after the first year.
Maite A.
Maite A.
In my opinion the Discover it credit card is onse of the best credit cards. They offer you cash back rewards often for diffrent categories like grocery stores, gas, department stores etc. They also reward you with credit line increases when you make timely payments. Ive also had a good experience with thier customer service department. They have been prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this credit card.
Abrielle H.
Abrielle H.
Poughkeepsie
This card has so many amazing benefits. If you sign up though an Amazon link and make an Amazon purchase you can get $75 and they will also match all cash back you earn after the first year. It also has a good cash back rate and the bonus categories would be relevant to almost anyone. One of my favorite cards! The only downside is that some places don't accept to discover but it's very rare to find that anymore.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
I really have been enjoying my credit card account with Discover. Every month I get cashback to put towards my owed balance and the monthly minimum payments are really reasonable. I also Love the app that is synced with your card and you have easy access to all your information and you get a notification every time your card is charged! My favorite part is the app also tells you your Fico credit score for free.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
RICHMOND, VA
I can't say much about the card because I just received mine last week. However, I will say that I'm very impressed with the security packaging, even the security with creating an online account. I haven't had an encounter with any customer service rep yet, but I'm hoping that will be smooth and satisfactory. I do love there is no annual fee for this card, and the sleek design of the card is very impressive.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?