BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer C.
Lapeer, MI
I haven't used it much because I like to use it and pay it off right away...it is a good card with good rewards
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
The customer service is amazing and I love that there's and app. I also love seeing my FICO score every month.
Love the cashback very helpful customer service. Always cant wait for the quarterly cash back events
Amanda P.
Great card no annual fee I can use it almost everywhere the card is great gives me my fica score I recommend it
Kelsey N.
Elgin, IL
This was one of my first credit cards. My first year was interest free and that is why I originally opened it.
Emily T.
Great for cash back! We use it mainly for money off on Amazon. Great promotions and wonderful customer service!
Caitlin H.
Bentonville, AR
Good credit card. Like being able to check my credit score. No problems so far. The website is very easy to use
Dora M.
Just got it I haven't used it but 18 months no interests and high rewards of different things I would recommend
Amber B.
Wylie, TX
Love discover they have great customer service and the card has good cash back. We have never been disappointed
Maranda J.
Baltimore, MD
My go to card. First of all, I just love the color. It matches my aesthetic like a dream. Plus, cashback? YES!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?