BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Barbara S.
Logan, UT
Discover is a really good credit card. Great customer service. Love the cash back. 1% on regular purchases, 5% in quarterly categories. First year doulbe cash back. Never ran into a problem with where it's accepted. Secured card avail too for rebuilders. You can't go wrong here.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love having this credit card they match ever purchase you make. The pros are you are making money while spending money the cons are the interest is on the high end. I recommend this card . Make sure you say it off within the payment days to avoid the high interest.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Only had it for a couple of months but so far its been pretty great. Its my first credit card so I have nothing to compare it to.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN
I love my discover it card! It's all about knowing how to be as responsible as possible, and since I pay my card balance at the end of every cycle without letting any interest build, I really do get money back on what I was already going to buy.
Alexis A.
I haven't had any problems with discover yet. They are a good company and I get pretty good points rewards which is nice. I also like the "freeze" feature on the app in case it gets stolen or anything
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I really like this credit card. I love how quickly I collect cash back, and I love that they keep on automatically raising your credit limit. The customer service is out of this worlddddd. I love love love this card!
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
got my card i like it verry mutch because the fact that i can get back whenever i purchase is great love it !
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Absolute best - so easy to sign up for doubled rewards and their customer service has been pretty good so far!
Tammy S.
West Bend, WI
I enjoy using my 0% interest card but my promotional period will be coming to an end soon and I will have to start paying interest on my balance. I was nervous at times thinking that a business may not accept my Discover card but I have not had am issue as of yet.
Lizvet Empe H.
Avenal, CA
Good starter for credit but I dislike the $50 or $75 fee. Especially if credit limit is about $300
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?