BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mahiya B.
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
Love this card. I love that you can redeem your cash reward easily and also use it towards your minimum payment.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I have had this credit card for about a year now and I love it, you do get cash back and its great besides that you get other benefits as well, like certain percentages off at certain stores.
Cara P.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
So far, so good. Had this card for a few months now and had no problems. As a new member, I get double cash back for the first year but be advise that they currently do not double it until a year after pruchase. Example: I earned $5 cash back for November and then in November of the following year, I will get $5 cash back for the doubling. It ensures customers keep the card beyond a year. They also have rotating 5% cash back quarters. This time is gas and transportation for January through March. Last October through December was Amazon and Department stores. I haven't utilize my cash back but have been told the best bang for your buck is getting the gift cards unless you really want to use it towards your balance. They also have decent deals through their website and have some nice perks like price protection. Be advised that even in this day and age, there are some places that do not accept Discover.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Good card to start with building u up credit score. 24/7 customers service is really easy to reach.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I love my Discover it card. I get text message alerts whenever a charge over $50 is applied, which keeps me accountable for my spending, and helps me ensure my card is safe. Additionally the cash back is easy to earn and double, and can be used directly with my Amazon account.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Indianapolis
So far so good. This is a good balancetransfer card they offer lots of different options
Yocarlyz B.
Yocarlyz B.
Venezuela
La pedí on-line pero no me ha llegado aún. Tengo referencias de que es muy buen servicio con cuotas muy bajas en cuanto a porcentaje, como consumidor eso es exactamente lo que buscamos.
Debora C.
Debora C.
Wrexham
I didn't like it becouse it wasn't usfull at all and I would like them to make it easry for people to us it
Roselyn N.
Roselyn N.
Its much better paid all your count of this way.
When I go to the market always paid with my credit card .
Mostapha W.
Mostapha W.
Casablonca
This is my first credit card and it was a great choice! It had 0% interest for 12 months so I was able to pay for books and tuition with my credit card without any interest at that time! I also like that the APR is low compared to other credit cards but you know, APR doesn't really matter cuz your goal should be paying the credit card in full every month :) anyways, I would recommend this!"
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?