BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Very flexible credit card, and great customer service! My mom and I both have one! They have no annual fee and no late payment fees
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You get to pick the color of your card...which I like...it has good cash back rewards and the interest isn't high like most credit cards
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
Good card nice perks- don't see much difference from other cards but I did get a good rate
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Has been very good and I like how easy is for use t , I have a year free of rap and is great
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I really like this credit card because of all the perks it has. I like that it gives you your credit score with your statement and the cashback program is awesome.
Hope H.
Melrose, FL
The cash back is great for this card! I love getting five percent cash back from Amazon purchases!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I got a Discover card to take advantage of a 0% introductory rate. We are trying to get out of debt and even though I know you can't borrow your way out of debt, it's still nice to know that we were able to transfer balances to this card so every dollar could be put toward principal and not to interest as we work out way down to $0.
MICHELLE H.
Discover is a great card to have. The cash back rewards are amazing. Whatever rewards you earn during the year they match it at the end year. Definitely give Discover a try...
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
I didn't qualify so sorry I cant write a review. I think I have enough credit cards anyway haha
Viridiana H.
Cape Coral, FL
I loved it. It is very easy to make payments and check balances and credit score on app. It also offers many chase back offers and offers very low interest.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?