BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jamilynn D.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ
The absolute best credit card. This was my first ever credit card. So many cashback opportunities. After your first year, all the cashback you earned is matched and added to your account which is an incredible feature in my opinion. I would recommend this card to everyone.
Angel G.
Angel G.
have this card and use that great that you get points back. Use it all the time great card
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love it . The cashback is so useful and the app is so helpful. Must have. This is really a good credit card
Autum L.
Autum L.
LOVE my Discover card. I have had it for about 9 months now. I love that I get 1% back on daily purchases, and there are categories that change every three months that for qualifying purchases you receive 5% cash back on.
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Emily F.
Emily F.
this is my current card and I love it. they are a great company they offer amazing deals are flexible and have great customer service
Camille B.
Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
I think this could possibly be the best card on the market.

Discover doesn't charge an annual fee, it has a great introductory 0% balance transfer option and I love that they extend this offer regularly to existing customers instead of just limiting it to new sign ups only. Not to mention the customer service at Discover is fantastic. They're a pleasure to work with and it's never a hassle to reach out to them.

I just wish they were more widely accepted outside of the US. Here's to hoping!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love my Discover card. It is my go-to card to use when making everyday purchases. I love that I get cash back on purchases I'd make anyway. I use it every single day.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE my Discover card! I opened mine a few months ago and I've already earned so much cash back. You earn 1% on every purchase and 5% in rotating categories. I usually make all of my purchases on my discover card and make payments often. Cash back can be applied to payments, or received in money form, but I redeem mine for gift cards. You can redeem $20 of cash back for a $25 giftcard. My biggest worry about getting this card was that Discover wouldn't be accepted everywhere, but I have yet to find somewhere that hasn't accepted it.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?