BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Carey  E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Blessing A.
Bloomington, MN
This is my first credit card and it's very easy to use and the app makes it super easy to keep up with.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my Discover card! It's great that they do promotions with their cash back program. I like how they also implemented redeeming your rewards at any amount instead of waiting until you get to certain increments. They are also great with catching fraud. I was notified immediately when someone used my card. They removed the charges right away and my new card arrived in no time!
Heather J.
Letart, WV
I love the new credit card we got that matches your cashback thats amazing not to many others would do this but there are a few charges and a little more expencive financing but in the long run it is worth it so I would recommend this card at least your getting some of your money bk free
Tiffany J.
Great customer service. The app makes it easy to remember payments, make payments, and check your balance. The fico score provided is a great bonus and the Discover deals are easy to activate and use.
Aram P.
Geneseo, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE my discover it credit card. Discover has been so helpful with guiding me through the whole process. Their customer service is without compare, they are the the absolute best at helping me with any issues that may arise.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I love my Discover it card. There are so many ways to earn cash back and get rewards. I have never experiencing a hacking situation with this card and the interest rates are very affordable. The only downside is that there are a lot of places that won't take Discover (like my office cafeteria for example). I would recommend this card to anyone looking for great rewards and to build their credit--- they even provide a FICO credit score in your monthly statement.
Zoe R.
Best choice I've ever made!! Super easy to use (this was my first credit card on my own), really great customer service and amazing deals/cashback bonus. There's really nothing bad I can say about this card - I legit recommend it to all of my friends.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great card especially for those with rebuilding or with average credit. Awesome customer service, help with managing your credit and a generous credit line to start. Cash back rewards begin immediately and is one of the easiest and most responsive of my credit lenders. Highly recommended.

Also the card is Nice!
Brittany M.
Gadsden, AL
Terrible customer service, but I love earning cash back on all my purchases .
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?