BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Danielle T.
Bethel
Interest was so high. I got no cash back when I was supposed too. I don't recommend discover at all. Go to chase
Ҍҽեհɑղվ Ҍ.
Houston
Great cashback matching for the 1st year! Used that card over others in my wallet to maximize my cashback.
Taylor H.
Amazing card! I love my cash back that I receive with all of my purchases! I would recommend this card to anyone.
Julia A.
Richland, WA
Great card in not a credit card user but this one definitely works too keep credit good. Definitely recommend it
amrita a.
Piscataway, NJ
it has been a lifesaver for us...0% apr for 12 months is awesome...used it like crazy...still keep it in the bag
Abhishek M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Excellent Credit card. Works very well in conjugation with Chase freedom to give 5% on Gas and Amazon shopping.
Dora M.
Just got it I haven't used it but 18 months no interests and high rewards of different things I would recommend
Joshua T.
North Little Rock
Good card, nice people at customer service. Good perks and benefits. We have made quite a bit on the cash back.
Marie S.
Philadelphia , PA
It does it when needed . Neber had any problems . Convenient  when an emerwnxy oxxurrs. Its a basic credit catd
Shellbi M.
Sand springs
I enjoy this credit card. It is an easy way to help build credit, they also have an easy online payment method
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?