BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jamilynn D.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ
The absolute best credit card. This was my first ever credit card. So many cashback opportunities. After your first year, all the cashback you earned is matched and added to your account which is an incredible feature in my opinion. I would recommend this card to everyone.
Angel G.
Angel G.
have this card and use that great that you get points back. Use it all the time great card
shilpa k.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Great credit card. I got it with a promo of 0% APR for the first 12 months. I like that you can get cash back for purchases and at the end of the period, discover matches your cash back for double the bonuses! With the cash back you can use it to redeem gift cards or use it towards your bills.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love it . The cashback is so useful and the app is so helpful. Must have. This is really a good credit card
Autum L.
Autum L.
LOVE my Discover card. I have had it for about 9 months now. I love that I get 1% back on daily purchases, and there are categories that change every three months that for qualifying purchases you receive 5% cash back on.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bay Shore, NY
I have had this credit card for a couple months now and so far so good. No interest rate for the first year which is always great. Minimum payment is just right.
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Emily F.
Emily F.
this is my current card and I love it. they are a great company they offer amazing deals are flexible and have great customer service
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA
Oh credit cards. Gave me a very large limit to start with and I have been slowly but surely pay it back, The cash back reward is very nice especially since you can opt to put it towards your bill instead of using it. I need to research what gets me more cash back though
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Love my discover card, I put all my bills on it every month to earn Cashback and then redeem it in Amazon. It links for easy redemption which is an amazing feature!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?