BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Arielle T.
Have had a wonderful experience with Discover so far! Love the rewards and wold definitely recommend to a friend.
Lindsay B.
Ada, OK
Helps is earn points and is a great company to use. They don't pressure us into anything more than we can handle.
Kimberly W.
Houston, Tx
I love the low interest rate. I also enjoy the payback you receive from your purchases. The color is magnificent.
Sierra B.
spencer , WV
I love the no anual cost and the cash back. Always offering doffernt things to get cash back. My favorite is gas!
Arnoldys S.
Bronx, NY
It's OKAY. Wish the interest was lower. Cash back option is convienient, but takes too long to accumulate.
Samantha G.
best credit card i have ever had! have already had my card for almost a year and ive never had a single problem!
Susie F.
Platte City
Discover has all the qualities I like when I use a credit card:  cash back, customer service access, pay by phone
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
Discover is a great company and offers awesome cash back rewards. I've never had a bad experience with discover.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have the card but haven't used it yet since I just got it a week ago. I can't wait to see how I earn cash back.
Leanna E.
It like it. It's a credit card. Haven't had any bad experiences with Discover. I pay my card on time every month.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?