BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
Great rewards for this card. You also get your FICO credit card score right on your portal. It is easy to redeem cashback, especially directly to my Amazon account.
Ashley W.
Love love love! Highly recommend this card to everyone! You can check your credit score and it is accepted everywhere
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my discover it card. There are different cash back offers every month. And there are always other great cash back offers at stores I like to shop at.

You can apply your cashback bonus right to your bill.

I also love that I can freeze the card in my mobile app if I misplace it.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Absolute best - so easy to sign up for doubled rewards and their customer service has been pretty good so far!
jasmine m.
I got this card years ago and paid it off in a year span. This card helped me out through a lot.
I would recommend it for anyone.
Lauren Singh s.
This credit card is awesome it gives me cash back on almost everything.. I use this card for everything
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
This is definitely a bonus to this credit card. I haven't really had any problems with them and am happy to have this perk.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Amazing! The first year you are with Discover they double the amount of cash back you earned.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I got a Discover card to take advantage of a 0% introductory rate. We are trying to get out of debt and even though I know you can't borrow your way out of debt, it's still nice to know that we were able to transfer balances to this card so every dollar could be put toward principal and not to interest as we work out way down to $0.
MICHELLE H.
Discover is a great card to have. The cash back rewards are amazing. Whatever rewards you earn during the year they match it at the end year. Definitely give Discover a try...
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?