BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Because I love all the cash back I can get using my card! Discover is great y'all!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my favorite card in my wallet. The APR is great and the rewards are even better. Plus the rotating rewards categories makes it easier to earn rewards points. The rewards can be used at a lot of different places or as credit to your card for the full amount of your rewards with no minimum balance to transfer.
Blessing A.
This is my first credit card and it's very easy to use and the app makes it super easy to keep up with.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love my Discover card. It is my go-to card to use when making everyday purchases. I love that I get cash back on purchases I'd make anyway. I use it every single day.
Aram P.
Geneseo, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE my discover it credit card. Discover has been so helpful with guiding me through the whole process. Their customer service is without compare, they are the the absolute best at helping me with any issues that may arise.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE my Discover card! I opened mine a few months ago and I've already earned so much cash back. You earn 1% on every purchase and 5% in rotating categories. I usually make all of my purchases on my discover card and make payments often. Cash back can be applied to payments, or received in money form, but I redeem mine for gift cards. You can redeem $20 of cash back for a $25 giftcard. My biggest worry about getting this card was that Discover wouldn't be accepted everywhere, but I have yet to find somewhere that hasn't accepted it.
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
Love this card. I love that you can redeem your cash reward easily and also use it towards your minimum payment.
Vanessa P.
I love my discover! So easy to make payments, freeze my account if I've misplaced my card and the customer services is amazing. I've never had a bad experience. The cash back is just an added bonus with this card :)
Ta P.
Carteret, NJ
Great service accepted almost everywhere and they mad sure all my transactions where me
Milene P.
Locust Valley, NY
Is my first year with thos card and I really like, it's safe and there is a great app. you can win cashback and on the first year you don't have fee if you don't pay the all value.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?