BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alice L.
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love discover cards! So much cash back on almost every categories. The first year i had sign up bonus too, that was huge too. It is accepted almost every where too, so most if the time I only bring that. It is also chip secure.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
One of my favorite cards. They offer bonus cash back in certain categories dependent upon the season. Always helpful especially during the holidays.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I love knowing that I'll be getting money back for things that I have to buy anyway ! My interest is low and I got to pick the color of my card which is a pretty pink. It's not accepted at a lot of places which is the only draw back.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Hagerstown, MD
It's ok but you don't get the cash back rewards that you seem to be entitled. It could be because I haven't used it as frequent but I get more from my amx
Charity B.
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I love this card. The Cashback option isn't something I've ever used from a checkout stand but I like that you eArn Cashback rewards and you can apply them to your statement if you want.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Great card to use with easy app to quickly freeze, apply travel notifications, get cash back etc. Just wish it was slightly more widely accepted but honestly, I may have been denied use of it 3 times in having it over 2 years.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint louis , MO
We also have a Discover IT card, which is fantastic because Kindercare Learning Centers have partnered with them. Different types of purchases have higher cash back ratings throughout the year, so I also pay attention to that and will use it for the extra points. I only wish Discover cards were taken more places!
Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE speaks for itself and the cashback is incredible! I don't dread calling the credit card company if i ever do and that's NOT something I can say about my other credit cards
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Great customer service and I love getting so much cashback on this card. If you like to spend money like me - this card is a must! Why not use it when they give you so many great perks!?
Inez O.
Inez O.
introductory 0% on balance transfers, which is great. And 2% cashback on purchases. I use this card for everything and pay it off after I make a purchase.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?