BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
I love this credit I enjoy all credit cards that can give me any percentage of cash back when I use it to shop my regular necessities.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
This credit card has given me 100s of dollars back with its ongoing 5% program and with the usage of discover deals! I am someone who is very on top of my bills so the cash back I've received has always been extra! I think this is one of the best cash back credit cards! And there is no foreign fees!
amrita a.
amrita a.
Piscataway, NJ
it has been a lifesaver for us...0% apr for 12 months is awesome...used it like crazy...still keep it in the bag
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Great cards great rewards nice design low rate I would highly recommend it and ask people to apply for it
Dagny K.
Dagny K.
I love my discover card! Great cash back options and overall a great starter card when you're just starting to build credit. Overall affordable and worth the trouble.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
Basic credit card. They proactively raise the limit on the card per the purchasing history. Have had the card for probably 10 or so years. Haven't had any problems with it so far, and no identity theft with this particular card. I would recommend it for sure.
meagan r.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Love it it's my favorite credit card by far and I have okay credit so it's helping me get it back up as well
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really like Discover for it's easy to use website and app. I can pay my bill on the go and easily check what the extra bonus cash back is for the quarter. Plus, I can track my credit score.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Absolute best - so easy to sign up for doubled rewards and their customer service has been pretty good so far!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Love Discover they have excellent customer service and their cash back options are amazing
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?