BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Tiffany B.
Delano, CA
I love that you get cash back. It's also helpful that most places take discover credit cards.
Kelly M.
One of my favorite cards. They offer bonus cash back in certain categories dependent upon the season. Always helpful especially during the holidays.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These card has amazing cashback offers, and amazing technical support if you have any questions or concerns. This is definitely my favorite card.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
Finally I got it after I kept trying. I have to say it is awesome card but very hard to get, took me years trying. Also it has different colors you can pick. The amount on your credit depends on credit score and I highly recommend this card to everyone.
Barbara S.
Logan, UT
Discover is a really good credit card. Great customer service. Love the cash back. 1% on regular purchases, 5% in quarterly categories. First year doulbe cash back. Never ran into a problem with where it's accepted. Secured card avail too for rebuilders. You can't go wrong here.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love having this credit card they match ever purchase you make. The pros are you are making money while spending money the cons are the interest is on the high end. I recommend this card . Make sure you say it off within the payment days to avoid the high interest.
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love discover cards! So much cash back on almost every categories. The first year i had sign up bonus too, that was huge too. It is accepted almost every where too, so most if the time I only bring that. It is also chip secure.
Alleta E.
King, NC
One of my go to credit cards... enjoy being able to pay my bill via the app and the 5% cash back that is offered at different retailers and gas stations every month.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I love my Discover it card. I get text message alerts whenever a charge over $50 is applied, which keeps me accountable for my spending, and helps me ensure my card is safe. Additionally the cash back is easy to earn and double, and can be used directly with my Amazon account.
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
Great rewards for this card. You also get your FICO credit card score right on your portal. It is easy to redeem cashback, especially directly to my Amazon account.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?