BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
Great rewards for this card. You also get your FICO credit card score right on your portal. It is easy to redeem cashback, especially directly to my Amazon account.
Alessandra S.
Atlanta, GA
It's wonderful, you can get your card really fast and pay the way you want. Real cash back and the best thing is that you get 50$ if you invite some friend. I just love it!
Great credit card to help build credit! Use it to get small things to build credit and always pay back on time! You get cash back which can be used towards your bill! Very nice
Cheryl F.
It's my main credit card that I use. I've really had no issues with it so far. I love that I can earn cash back to add into paying off my card monthly! I definitely recommend it to others, and first time card holders.
Angela L.
I love how Discover gives cash back. You can also get giftcards with your rewards. I also like the fact that discover gives you your Fico score on every statement.
Elizabeth T.
Bay Shore, NY
I have had this credit card for a couple months now and so far so good. No interest rate for the first year which is always great. Minimum payment is just right.
Rylan K.
Burgettstown
This  is a very nice cash back card. This card, combined with discover’s great app, make it a winner for sure. The intro offer is also hard to beat!
Natalee W.
Great customer service, give credit increases when you ask and widely accepted. Great with balance transfers and low or no interest periods as well!
Maggie S.
Brownsville, TX
Best credit card ever! The cash back categories fit perfectly in my daily life. 5% back from amazon really adds up for a frequent amazon shopper.
Yessica A.
Love that I called to lower my intetest rate they did, they always work with me. Great card to have with perks as well highly recommended
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?