BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kassandra m.
Lebanon, ME
The cash back was disappointing. It took forever to accumulate any reward and the website isn't the best to navigate
Jennifer G.
Westminster, CA
The cash back rewards are great. Customer service is friendly and understanding. I would recommend getting this card.
Katelyn C.
This card has helped me earn cash back from my everyday purchases. I love this card. It is accepted everywhere I go.
Julie S.
San Jose
Great card to get, cash back is nice. Discover has the best Customer service! Always get a live person when you call.
ErIn S.
I love how it matches the cash back and save and get it after one year. They offer good cash back and rewards points.
Dalton S.
Love this credit card! I'm always keeping up with the CashBack extras and I apply those towards my bill every month!
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
My favorite credit card by far! I love the different options to receive cash back and the everyday cash back option.
Sandra P.
Customer service isn't great. I only use this if I have to. I have others that I will go to before I chose this one.
Ashley W.
Love love love! Highly recommend this card to everyone! You can check your credit score and it is accepted everywhere
jaime k.
Williamstown, NJ
Interest rates go sky high fast, and customer service is difficult to understand. They don't take time for customers.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?