BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Shira D.
Shira D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love my pink discover card. Very little interest if you carry a balance and they offer a high credit line if you have good credit. 740 and up I believe get you 8,000 credit line with ability to extend. You get great cash back and they do cash back bonuses here and there. Like, in the month of June you got cash back at all restaurants. The only down fall would be that not every retailer accepts discover. Other than that I'd recommend to anyone. Their sight is very user friendly and the rewards are great!
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Discover Card Cash Back Rewards card is great because I had the option of applying my rewards to my monthly payment or receiving a check in the mail for everything I purchased on the card, plus customer service and other benefits of the card like a free credit report and analysis were much needed because I was in the process of purchasing a home. Get this card!
Ambreanna R.
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
This is one of a few credit cards I own and I love it! It is great with the cash back. You get 1% on all things you purchase and they have promotions every three months where you can get up to 5% cash back on certain things like restaurants for example. The customer service is what drew me to them. Every time I ever call to pay a bill or have a problem they are able to give FANTASTIC service while taking care of all my needs. I would recommend getting a card with them over any other place.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Lawrence, MA
Discover Card is the best student credit card out there. It definitely helped me jump start the building of my credit one year ago and I am so glad I did it. The app is definitely my favorite part about this card. It's easy to use, straughtforward, and gives you all the information you need. I love using my Discover deals to get cashback afterwards. This feature is so rewarding because you get discounts on so many items! Thanks Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card
Robin T.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
LOVE this card! They give you cash back on everything, with specific cash back offers every quarter like Walmart, or Sams Club and Amazon. What I loved the most was that at the end of your first year as a card holder they match whatever you have accumulated as far as cash back goes. For example, you have racked up $150 in cash back, they give you an additional $150! You can apply it to your payment, or they send it to you in a check. Or you can even get it in a gift card.
Lyndzi P.
Lyndzi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Discover It card is a great cashback card comparable to the Chase Freedom.  Each quarter, you receive 5% cashback for certain categories.  Right now from July 1 through September 30, I'm getting 5% cashback for dining and restaurants.  Discover Deals is another feature for this card where you can cashback when shopping through their Deals portal with select merchants.  For example, sometimes they have $5 off $50 at Target.com where I shop frequently.
Giovanna N.
Giovanna N.
Greensboro
Aside from that, I'm pretty excited about having a Discover card. The ratings from other customers seem good. I'm a bit nervous about the variable interest rate which is based on the primte rate (which is currently at historical lows). But I don't plan on carrying a balance.
Lastly, I just want to say that CreditKarma is a really good service. Since becoming a member, I've increased my score by quite a bit and I'm more aware of how different parameters affect my score.
Lotanna I.
Lotanna I.
Washington, DC
I like Discover because they tend to give you a high limit, plus who doesn't love cashback? I also love that there's introductory 0% APR for a couple of months which is great if you need to make a large purchase and pay it off without getting hit with interest charges. The main con is that it's not accepted everywhere, and the cashback categories keep rotating instead of just being flat cashback on everything. Definitely a great card to have in  general. Would recommend.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Both my husband and I have the Discover Cash Back card.  it allows us to make decisions about our finances by taking advantage of the various cash back offerings each month.  We LOVE when Costco and gas stations are on the list.  If we shop at the cash back places usually, we just make certain to use our DIscover card voila!  Cash back.I also appreciate that the card allows you to pay the bonuses directly to the balance without worrying about checks.  It's a GREAT card.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Love this card! I earn rewards on every purchase. Certain purchases even earn 5% cash back which is amazing. The app is easy to use and I have access to Discover Deals which gives you discounts and even more cash back on certain purchases. Plus, I can redeem rewards for a statement credit or gift cards to my favorite store store with a bonus. For example, I can redeem $45 of points for a $50 gift card. Been with Discover for 4 years now.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?