BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Tay
This is my first credit card but I'm so happy I chose discover! They send me a notification everytime the card is used which gives me security knowing my account is fine! They also do cash back which helps out a lot when you're in college!
Danniell K.
Belleville
Awesome card. Cash back is great because you get 1.5 all of the time and then it is super easy to sign up for the 5% categories that other cards tout as an issue. Their rates are way better than Capitol one so not sure why capitol one is always talking smack about the categories changing. I'd take discover over Capitol one anytime!
Taylor B.
Marion, IL
I liked this credit card. I never had any issues with it. I got a credit increase fairly fast and the customer service department was extremely helpful. This was the first credit card I ever applied for and I had a really great experience.
BrittanyMorgan W.
Coralville, IA
LOVE Discover and their savings accounts and credit cards. the Customer service is awesome and always helpful when working out a problem with me. the Cash back credit card fits my lifestyle perfectly and I've discontinued use of my previous card
Suelen F.
Alexandria, VA
Do I need to say that the best part of this card is the cash back? Hahaha really, its amazing if some friend make the card with you, you and the friend receive cash back. And when I use with another stores I receive too. It's awesome!
Lily Q.
Chicago
I love this credit card because of the 5 percent rolling categories that I receive. I also received a 50 dollar referral that was a nice touch when thinking about which credit card I want to purchase. I also love the color of the card
Emi F.
I really love this credit card and feel so safe using it. The terms were easy to understand and I love being able to turn my everyday spending into rewards that go back to me. Highly recommend to anyone looking to establish credit.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
I love the fact that they Match my cashback for the first entire year! I also love the fact that anytime I spend money with that card the app will send me a notification, so I'll always know if someone else tries to use my card.
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
Discover is great, customer service is always kind as well. It’s accepted at virtually all places, unlike American Express. You can’t go wrong with Discover, and it helps you build credit if you want to use it just for gas.
Olivia E.
Mapleton , IL
Great card for matching cash back !! Love the perks and different categories . Con is it is a low percent cash back on purchases. Easy to work with for changing payment plans and easy to talk with a rep! Always friendly !
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?