BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my discover credit card. I shop like normal and I earn cash back for making purchases. Minimum payments are relatively low.. I have no complaints about my credit card
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I use this to buy everything and then just pay it off as soon as possible, that way i earn cashback on everything i purchase. you get 1% on everything and 2% on gas and restaurants. they even have deals sometimes where you can get 5% back at some places and special online offers that change quarterly.
Nicole H.
Naugatuck, CT
Great card with no fees. If you use your credit card regularly this would be the card to use since you get the cash back you earned over the year again once the year ends. The rotating 5% cash back options always give some variety.
Megan G.
Little Elm, TX
We didn’t make any new purchases this last year. We were just paying off old debt. No problems with Discover. Love the credit check for free that you get with your account.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio, TX
I love my discover card. It is so rewarding getting those points back and the cash back rewards to. I have never had an issue with this card in the 2 years I have owned it.
Melissa W.
I absolutely love Discover and the Discover It card. They make finding all your information, paying statements, and changing information incredibly easy. The cashback rewards and promotions are also amazing. I’ve been sent a Starbucks gift card from Discover just because. I can’t say enough good things.
Ashley C.
Customer service is great! I use this card for balance transfers and have used it for purchases in the past. They didn’t give me to high of a limit or I would use it more.
Kaitlyn F.
Deland, FL
Discover has been a great company. I have been a member since 2013! The customer service is phenomenal and I love the cash back deals. I shop amazon a lot and they give cash back with every purchase! I definitely recommend them!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I haven’t had a chance to use my card since I just opened it up to pay off a balance but I love the concept of cashback cards and this one gives you 5% per certain stores which is a lot more than others just giving you 2% or 1% on all other purchases. But does this card really match at the end of the year?
Giovana X.
1375 country club drive, los altos
I love discover because first year doesn’t have interest! Is easy to make a payment and if i want freeze he account is easy too! The cash back after one year is awesome
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?