BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
So far, so good. Had this card for a few months now and had no problems. As a new member, I get double cash back for the first year but be advise that they currently do not double it until a year after pruchase. Example: I earned $5 cash back for November and then in November of the following year, I will get $5 cash back for the doubling. It ensures customers keep the card beyond a year. They also have rotating 5% cash back quarters. This time is gas and transportation for January through March. Last October through December was Amazon and Department stores. I haven't utilize my cash back but have been told the best bang for your buck is getting the gift cards unless you really want to use it towards your balance. They also have decent deals through their website and have some nice perks like price protection. Be advised that even in this day and age, there are some places that do not accept Discover.
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Currently using it as a balance transfer card with zero interest for 18 months. So far no complaints! I've missed one payment and haven't been hit with fees yet so no complaints!
Courtney P.
I love Discover. It is nice they will give you money towards your bill or on your card when you refer a friend. The 5% cash back bonus for the month is also a great perk.
Patricia A.
boca raton
So far is the one that gives you more credit faster or at least that is how it has been for me. The app is very easy to use, easy to pay it trough your bank.. I really like it.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how to rate a credit card. But it a good one to build credit with I'm a college student so I wanted to start building up my credit and who doesn't like cash back!
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I just received a new stating they have matched the 5% of all my purchases and applied that total to my payment. In reality I’ve paid almost my entire purchase off!! Amazing!!
Brett W.
Discover is great because you always get cash back. It makes spending money so much easier. There isn't anything bad about discover. I had to call them before and got a live person to help me. I would recommend discover to others!
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
Love this card and love all of the benefits it has to offer. Also love the fact that you can pick what card picture/layout you would like. Definitely a great credit card
Jerikah B.
This is a decent cars although I wish it offered more cashback because some months where it's for places like wholesale stores I never get rewards because I never shop there
Andrea S.
Nanticoke, PA
This credit card is nice. They give you your credit score every month or you can view it on their app. For new card members they matched the cash back in the first year which was really nice
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?