BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Julie S.
San Jose
Great card to get, cash back is nice. Discover has the best Customer service! Always get a live person when you call.
Joy L.
I keep this card for emergencies and pay it off immediately. I have earned rewards and applied them to my next bill.
Ashley W.
Love love love! Highly recommend this card to everyone! You can check your credit score and it is accepted everywhere
Sandra P.
Customer service isn't great. I only use this if I have to. I have others that I will go to before I chose this one.
Jennifer G.
Westminster, CA
The cash back rewards are great. Customer service is friendly and understanding. I would recommend getting this card.
Katelyn C.
This card has helped me earn cash back from my everyday purchases. I love this card. It is accepted everywhere I go.
Casey A.
Bagley
Great customer service on any issues I may have. Every time I call, I get an answer to my inquiry in a timely matter.
eni m.
Santa Clarita , CA
One of the best points rewards credit card! Love it. I wish more retailers would accept Discover as a form of payment
Emily M.
Discover is so convent and the employees have been helpful. I love getting cash back and then using the gift cards!
Carla C.
Scarsdale , NY
I have received a good amount of cashback until now and my limit attendees me well. I already recommend to friends.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?