BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Good card. I use it for miles but have the option to use it for cash back. Interest is high but they give you a year of no interest.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
very good service i can do my purchases very well and it's work for me. a litle high but this worth it. every person should
be have to try
Mỹ Tiên B.
Mỹ Tiên B.
Richmond, OH
i'm using secured credit card with cashback bonus and match for first year user which is very helpful for first time user. no anual fee or whatever. i just had to deposit a secure amount of money which is my credit line. their service is really fast and effective. i really enjoy using my card. and it's widely accepted too.
Dena P.
Dena P.
Rochester, NY
Love this card! Love that I can choose what color I wanted! PINK! Always nice to get cash back too!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Recently got a discover card! I use it mainly for gas and food, happy to be a discover card owner!
Swapnil P.
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
very nice customer service and you get 1%-3% back on o may items you buy. There are no annual fees so you can go on easy about it and you can always increase your limit if you spend enough on the card. Make sure to pay on time! Go get one already.
Foyinsayo K.
Foyinsayo K.
Bowie, MD
Love all the cool feature, free credit score every month. and the rewards are awesome!!!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Great card, easy to use app and good customer service. I've had them contact me twice and it's never an automated call it's always a real person to leave me a message. The monthly Fico score is also nice
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bay Shore, NY
I have had this credit card for a couple months now and so far so good. No interest rate for the first year which is always great. Minimum payment is just right.
Dave T.
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
Love the cash back reward. I try to use it on all my purchases throughout the year and save the rewards until I need it, like x-mas time. Unfortunately, some places will only accept visa or master card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?