BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katie S.
I have been happy with this credit card since I got it. It gives me cash back on everything I buy. I got in when I was 17 so I'm glad they accept young people.
Alexandria C.
Columbus, OH
Listen, I'm extremely biased when it comes to Discover cards. I worked there for 5 years people. They're kind of the shit. Their rewards are second to none, they have amazing customer service, and working there was pretty amazing as well. I can't really complain about anything except their collections department. I forgot to make a payment, it was like 15 days late, they called me like 12 times a day. But they do their own collections, and they are a rich company. They didn't get there by having terrible collections. Just saying.
Carey  E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love my Discover card! It's great that they do promotions with their cash back program. I like how they also implemented redeeming your rewards at any amount instead of waiting until you get to certain increments. They are also great with catching fraud. I was notified immediately when someone used my card. They removed the charges right away and my new card arrived in no time!
Heather J.
Letart, WV
I love the new credit card we got that matches your cashback thats amazing not to many others would do this but there are a few charges and a little more expencive financing but in the long run it is worth it so I would recommend this card at least your getting some of your money bk free
Tiffany J.
Great customer service. The app makes it easy to remember payments, make payments, and check your balance. The fico score provided is a great bonus and the Discover deals are easy to activate and use.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I love my Discover it card. There are so many ways to earn cash back and get rewards. I have never experiencing a hacking situation with this card and the interest rates are very affordable. The only downside is that there are a lot of places that won't take Discover (like my office cafeteria for example). I would recommend this card to anyone looking for great rewards and to build their credit--- they even provide a FICO credit score in your monthly statement.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great card especially for those with rebuilding or with average credit. Awesome customer service, help with managing your credit and a generous credit line to start. Cash back rewards begin immediately and is one of the easiest and most responsive of my credit lenders. Highly recommended.

Also the card is Nice!
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
So far, so good. Had this card for a few months now and had no problems. As a new member, I get double cash back for the first year but be advise that they currently do not double it until a year after pruchase. Example: I earned $5 cash back for November and then in November of the following year, I will get $5 cash back for the doubling. It ensures customers keep the card beyond a year. They also have rotating 5% cash back quarters. This time is gas and transportation for January through March. Last October through December was Amazon and Department stores. I haven't utilize my cash back but have been told the best bang for your buck is getting the gift cards unless you really want to use it towards your balance. They also have decent deals through their website and have some nice perks like price protection. Be advised that even in this day and age, there are some places that do not accept Discover.
Albert N Janie L.
Kerman
Love my Mastercard. Very happy with fast credit arrival. Very affordable. Can't leave house without my card. No cons. Pros fast approval
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?