BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I'm so glad I applied for this card. I love the fact you can use your Cash Back Match to apply to your monthly payment.
Cassidy F.
Huntington, WV
I love this credit card. It's easy to use. The credit score every month is a must have. The freeze it option is great.
Great way to earn cash back! Their customer service is also great. I got a $5 starbucks card from them just because :D
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
I like that not only that they have 5% cash back on special offers but that you get cash back on every purchase I make.
This card is great! It does a good job matching back. And i am an avid Amazon shopper where i get most my points from!
Natália M.
Zion Crossroads
I completely love my discover card. It has been accepted in most of places and the best part is getting the cash back.
Ricardo A.
I am very satisfied with this credit card. I get cash back and they always have transfer promotions that save me money.
Vikki C.
It's actually my favorite card. The cash back match is the best. The have tons of offers to redeem for extra bonuses.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Love my Discover card! I'm also loving that more places are accepting Discover so I can use it basically everywhere!
Jennifer G.
Westminster, CA
The cash back rewards are great. Customer service is friendly and understanding. I would recommend getting this card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?