BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (1981)
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Great credit card. I love the cash back and the bonus categories each month. The ease of the app to make payments and check my account balance is awesome.
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
The rates are a little high but they gave me a great start out limit and let me increase it in no time! This is an amazing card if you want to build credit
Eric S.
Hagerstown, MD
It's ok but you don't get the cash back rewards that you seem to be entitled. It could be because I haven't used it as frequent but I get more from my amx
Stacie D.
Austin, TX
I like the cash back. I usually use it towards my bill which helps to pay it off. They have different categories thst give you different cash back rates.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Bueno pero tengo otra opción es lo puedo comparar Me parece bien muy bien muy bonito Me parece bien buen servicio lo que sea ya está está bien remunerado
Tanquilla H.
Temple Terrace, FL
I love discover so far. There are so many perks with using my credit card over cash. I never allow my balance to carry so it is super affordable for me.
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
I have yet to have any issues with it. It is still new and I haven't tried cash back yet. The application process was quick and easy. I'm happy, so far.
April G.
Surprise, AZ
Discover has always been my go-to credit card. And with the cashback offer I know my favorite store can give me little surprises just for shopping them!
Chelsea C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Loved this card!!!! The cash back was amazing!!!! I could just easily put it towards my bill and start earning again!!! Made things so easy and quick !!
Monica A.
Lucedale, MS
I love my Discover It card. It has helped me with my credit score tremendously. My favorite cash back card. I use it to pay my bills and other purchases.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?