BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Trudi W.
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
So far so good. I love the Cashback match that they offer. You can even apply your Cashback to your monthly payments, just awesome! 5% Cashback on gas is just amazing.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I absolutely love Discover! From the day I called in to apply 2 years ago to just the other day when I called in to make a payment, their U.S. based customer service reps are amazing and super helpful! You can tell they really care about helping you unlike other call centers! The cash back rewards are great too!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Orleans, LA
Discover is the best credit card company I've worked with. They are quick to recognize fraud and I get cash back on all purchases. I can use the cash back to pay for Amazon purchases. I would recommend this card to anyone that uses credit cards.
Haley H.
Haley H.
My first credit card is discover and I will continue to choose discover! Discover match is great because they match all the cash back that you earn at the end of the year! I think choosing discover is a no brainer.
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
We have been using Discover cards since 1989. They keep coming up with more benefits that help the average consumer. I'm for any card that will help earn points or money in today's economy.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
It's a great card for someone with low to no credit. It was great for me to help establish my credit score when trying to save for a house. Unfortunately it comes with the cons of high interest rates so I'd recommend paying it off as soon as you use it!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Knoxville, TN
Have had this card for years. I suppose it's as reliable as the next one but sometimes the customer service at Discover is not so great.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This card is my best friend and my worst enemy! The cash back is too good to resist. I use this card for all of my recurring payments and gas, so that I can pay it off each month but still reap the benefits of good old fashioned cash back. I also love Discover's online interface. It's by far the cleanest and easiest to use of any company I've used.
Love this credit card. Great cashback rewards, sometimes as much as 5%. Super afforadable and intrest free at first. Appoves most people so its a great card to have as your first credit card and comes in get colors/designs at no additional cost.
Carly R.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
Love the cash back option- it allowed me to put more money down on my credit card payment
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?