BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I just got this I'm not sure how I feel about it yet I did not transfer my balance and maybe I should have. But I have seen so many commercials and that's what sold me on getting this card my reading was not real good kind of in the middle age I don't love it but I don't hate it and I don't have enough I'm using it to give you a truly honest with you on the card
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I'm really happy with discover. I can tell where my credit score is at any given time. I have 0% apr the first year! Cash back options are great and can be used in many different ways.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
So far my experience with Discover it is pretty good. I only wish my other card companies would be half as goo as Discover. All the great things that are available on the more card but with even more perks.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Panama City, FL
I've had nothing but great experiences with this credit card so far. I love the Cashback Match feature, and I really benefit from it.
Amber I.
Amber I.
Philadelphia, PA
A credit card is a credit card to me. There is no real good review I can give if a card is in the wrong hands. No matter what you should be responsible but I love my discovery card with freeze control and cash back!
Lina H.
Lina H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Great card, matches dollar for dollar, easy application/website to use. Offers free credit score updates. Love this card
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I've been using this credit card to build up my credit score. My husband and I wanted to buy a house, so for the last few years we put all of our monthly bills on the card, and pay them off every month. We can see our FICO score for free, and it's been so helpful! Plus you get cash back, and they have Discover Deals, which allows you get additional cash back at certain stores! LOVE it.
April G.
April G.
Discover has always been my go-to credit card. And with the cashback offer I know my favorite store can give me little surprises just for shopping them!
Trudi W.
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
So far so good. I love the Cashback match that they offer. You can even apply your Cashback to your monthly payments, just awesome! 5% Cashback on gas is just amazing.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I absolutely love Discover! From the day I called in to apply 2 years ago to just the other day when I called in to make a payment, their U.S. based customer service reps are amazing and super helpful! You can tell they really care about helping you unlike other call centers! The cash back rewards are great too!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?