BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love my Discover card! The Cashback bonus' are awesome! Special deals for certain retailers and purchases get even more cash back. I always recommend and use my Discover card for every day purchases.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love this card! The cash back rewards are so awesome. I love that you can use them to buy gift cards.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Love it and never leave home with out it use it as my primary card and love that I get Cash back rewards. They more I use it the more I get back
Jaynelle N.
Jaynelle N.
Stephenville , TX
Love the app for my phone because it makes paying eat. I love getting emails about new cash back bonus.
Great way to earn cash back! Their customer service is also great. I got a $5 starbucks card from them just because :D
Heather K.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
The customer service line is great and always readily available to assist. I love that we receive our credit score with our statement every month as it makes it super easy to keep an eye on your credit and make sure nothing fishy is going on. The card is accepted everywhere and I even used it abroad!
Briana V.
Briana V.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best card for anyone who (like me) is looking to increase their credit score. I use this card sparingly and keep my balance under 20% of my total credit line. Pros: Cashback (and match), Low (to no) intro APR, Automatically checks for credit line increases after a set time, Access to your FICO score for free & a card with one of the most reputable card companies out there. My discover card is my favorite, I would definitely recommend.
Lola😎 H.
Lola😎 H.
Edmond, OK
Definitely the best credit card I have ever had and their cash back deals are off the hook! Also, their service is awesome
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I like this credit card because it matches points with purchases like gasoline and gives you the exact number of points back to spend on the same or different items. It is a great card
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had this card for almost a year. I have loved the customer service, the app, and the cashback rewards! I have not yet received my cashback match but I have a projection. This card is very easy to use and I have had no problems.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?