BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Always helpful and friendly. Only a call a way to a person I can understand. Love getting money back and choices in how to use it.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Great credit card. Excellent customer services. No hidden fees. Never had any issues using this card. I love my it discover card!!
charlene m.
charlene m.
Jackson, AL
I love this card. I have never had any problems while using this card and my monthly payments are not too much.
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
This is a great company to get a credit card through! The customer service is great and I love the cash back bonus you get for paying your bills on time. It's completely worth it! And very easy to start.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Discover has one of the best cash back rewards programs. It has a great APR and good credit limit. It is excepted pretty much everywhere and is my go to card because of the great rewards system. I pay off my balance in full each month or have the option to pay later with larger purchases. I would recommend
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
This is the best credit card I have obtained. Provides great rewards and benefits. Love that it provides you with your credit score each month.
Luryann J.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I love my discover card, I use it all the time, specially to buy expensive things, this way I don't need to way till have all money
Bruna G.
Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
Easy to apply, good support and great app. Discover has a good way to make payments and the card design is beautiful.
Casey M.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Pretty good credit card if you need to build your credit. It is not accepted every where. I like the cash back rewards as well.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I can honestly say this is by far the BEST credit card I've ever had! For the longest time, capital one was my favorite.. but discover so willingly gave me a credit limit of 7500! And they give u $50 for referring people! On top of that, matching you the whole first year .. thank you discover!!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?