BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

iliana i.
Salinas, CA
Finally I got it after I kept trying. I have to say it is awesome card but very hard to get, took me years trying. Also it has different colors you can pick. The amount on your credit depends on credit score and I highly recommend this card to everyone.
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This card matches all the other deals and cards and will match it to get you the better deal possible in terms of cash back and that's the advantages of having this card on hand.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
The only two things I dislike about this card is that the interest rates are so high after the first year is up; and where I live, there's quite a few places that don't accept this card. Other than that, it's really good for rewards and cashback.
Vanessa P.
I love my discover! So easy to make payments, freeze my account if I've misplaced my card and the customer services is amazing. I've never had a bad experience. The cash back is just an added bonus with this card :)
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
debra b.
dundalk, MD
It's nice that the cash back rewards double after a year. Also like the fact that all of the info is on the back side of the card, I feel like it's more uniform that way. The color choices are great and the customer service is on point.
Yuriko T.
Phoenix
Just got my It Discover card and I am definitely enjoying the cash back perks. Hated it at the beginning because it has to get to know you, if it makes sense :) but I would recommend it as it has worked wonderfully after the first 2 weeks.
Michelle H.
NEW YORK, NY
Discover is a great card to have. The cash back rewards are amazing. Whatever rewards you earn during the year they match it at the end year. Definitely give Discover a try...
Pamela B.
Jessup, MD
Huge interest rates. The rewards only apply at certain retailers and then only during one quarter of the year, respectively. The participating retailers are rarely any I shop. Steak house? Great for veggies like me, thanks but no thanks.
Camila B.
amazing! that is the work that I am going to use to describe Discover. It always help me to buy my flight tickets or online stuffs that I need. The cashback bonus is such a great idea and help the client keeps using the credit card. I recommend to everybody that needs a credit card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?