BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan T.
Megan T.
Fort Wayne, IN
A rather high interest rate. But they do have some really good cash back programs that give good rewards for using your card
Katie S.
Katie S.
I have been happy with this credit card since I got it. It gives me cash back on everything I buy. I got in when I was 17 so I'm glad they accept young people.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Columbus, OH
Listen, I'm extremely biased when it comes to Discover cards. I worked there for 5 years people. They're kind of the shit. Their rewards are second to none, they have amazing customer service, and working there was pretty amazing as well. I can't really complain about anything except their collections department. I forgot to make a payment, it was like 15 days late, they called me like 12 times a day. But they do their own collections, and they are a rich company. They didn't get there by having terrible collections. Just saying.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love it . The cashback is so useful and the app is so helpful. Must have. This is really a good credit card
Carey  E.
Carey E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love my Discover card! It's great that they do promotions with their cash back program. I like how they also implemented redeeming your rewards at any amount instead of waiting until you get to certain increments. They are also great with catching fraud. I was notified immediately when someone used my card. They removed the charges right away and my new card arrived in no time!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Discover is the best, 0% interest for 12 months, rewards, and if you ever loose a job or anything they have client protection
Heather J.
Heather J.
Letart, WV
I love the new credit card we got that matches your cashback thats amazing not to many others would do this but there are a few charges and a little more expencive financing but in the long run it is worth it so I would recommend this card at least your getting some of your money bk free
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Great customer service. The app makes it easy to remember payments, make payments, and check your balance. The fico score provided is a great bonus and the Discover deals are easy to activate and use.
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I love my Discover it card. There are so many ways to earn cash back and get rewards. I have never experiencing a hacking situation with this card and the interest rates are very affordable. The only downside is that there are a lot of places that won't take Discover (like my office cafeteria for example). I would recommend this card to anyone looking for great rewards and to build their credit--- they even provide a FICO credit score in your monthly statement.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?