BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

janelle vanessa c.
Waimanalo, HI
Discover card is really nice speally when it comes to the promotional offer of 0%...hope doscover will continue offering this
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Discover is the best, 0% interest for 12 months, rewards, and if you ever loose a job or anything they have client protection
C L.
San Francisco, CA
Discover is awesome. They have rotating cash back categories and also discover deals that save me 5-10% on online purchases!
melissa r.
Livingston Manor, NY
i love this credit card. discover is amazing and has amazing customer service. would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Stephanie E.
Woodhaven, NY
The discover card is great the intrest isn't high and the rewards are great! I've never had an issue with my discover card
Tia M.
Birch Tree, MO
Wonderful card. No interest for a year is amazing. Absolutely no complaints. The Discover It card is the main card we use.
Meg V.
High Point, NC
This is a great credit card. Perfect for exactly what we needed. I am not a huge fan of credit cards but this one is great.
Laura M.
I really enjoy my discover card had it for many years. I save my rewards for vacations. It helps out a lot toward vacations
Dejiana R.
San Antonio , TX
This is my favorite credit card. I love the fact that I can earn cash back. They also will match a portion which is great.
Abby C.
Birmingham
I love my Discover credit card! However sometimes the 5% cash back choices aren't very common so I don't use it very often.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?