BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

iliana i.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
Finally I got it after I kept trying. I have to say it is awesome card but very hard to get, took me years trying. Also it has different colors you can pick. The amount on your credit depends on credit score and I highly recommend this card to everyone.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Logan, UT
Discover is a really good credit card. Great customer service. Love the cash back. 1% on regular purchases, 5% in quarterly categories. First year doulbe cash back. Never ran into a problem with where it's accepted. Secured card avail too for rebuilders. You can't go wrong here.
shay M.
shay M.
So far so good. I haven't used this card much to really establish my likes or dislikes.
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Hyannis, MA
I love having this credit card they match ever purchase you make. The pros are you are making money while spending money the cons are the interest is on the high end. I recommend this card . Make sure you say it off within the payment days to avoid the high interest.
ANGELICA C.
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Lo mejor. Por el primer año no pago manejo de tarjeta ni intereses. Absolutamente nada. Mi crédito es perfecto para mis necesidades y las formas.as de pago son muy fáciles y seguras
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Snyder, TX
I really do not use it very often so there is no money coming back.
I do not use it so there is nothing positive or negative I can think of.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Great customer service and I love getting so much cashback on this card. If you like to spend money like me - this card is a must! Why not use it when they give you so many great perks!?
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Only had it for a couple of months but so far its been pretty great. Its my first credit card so I have nothing to compare it to.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN
I love my discover it card! It's all about knowing how to be as responsible as possible, and since I pay my card balance at the end of every cycle without letting any interest build, I really do get money back on what I was already going to buy.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I haven't had any problems with discover yet. They are a good company and I get pretty good points rewards which is nice. I also like the "freeze" feature on the app in case it gets stolen or anything
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?