BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Good cash back rewards, plus there's quarterly areas where you get a higher cash back amount. No issues with having it declined while traveling, and have had no problems getting a credit limit increase when desired. Plus you get a monthly credit score with your statements.
Kay V.
San Diego, CA
discover takes care your needs. their customer service always exceeds my expectations. all their products and offers are so good. I will be a lifelong discover customer. if you like shopping it is so worth looking into the discover cashback rewards program.
Tara L.
I like this credit card but I don't like how you have to wait for the cash back to come back once a month. It's handy that it's 0% for one year too which helps not having any interest. I recommend this card to those who spend and need time to pay their debt off
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Amanda T.
My favorite thing about this card is the color. It suits me. I was able to pick what color I wanted. The cash back options are great. I have suggested this card to my friends and family. The interest could be lower but im working on that. Great job
Benjamin L.
Very great credit card with a great rewards program. The cash back is nice, but you can maximize your cash back if you are planning a purchase to one of the stores that they offer gift cards to. Also, be sure to use the cash back bonuses and maximize the cash back.
Erica L.
My favorite feature about this card is the app. It lets you check your FICO score without dinging it. Within 3 months of having this card, it’s improved my credit score so much. Discover is extremely easy to work with. I honestly love this card.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This was my first credit card and honestly it's my favorite. The app that for this card is amazing. Super easy to find deals and pay off the card and you can't beat the cash back you get with this card. I recommend this card to all of my friends. It's amazing.
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
As someone who uses credit cards often I love using my discover card for cash back rewards. They can be redeemed as statement credits or Amazon.... as well as plenty of other options! Would. Or recommend if you plan on carrying a balance.
Tay
This is my first credit card but I'm so happy I chose discover! They send me a notification everytime the card is used which gives me security knowing my account is fine! They also do cash back which helps out a lot when you're in college!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?