BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Brooke C.
East Lansing, MI
Discover has a great Customer Service and cash back deals. The mobile app offers free access to your your credit score, and makes making payments and checking on your account very simple.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a good credit card.  The cashback program is a big plus.  You can use the cashback to pay down your card balance, pay for products on Amazon, or donate to charity.  The interest rate is high, but most cards have high rates.  Overall, as long as you make your payments timely each month, this is a good credit card.
Kyle H.
Columbus, OH
I love this card - it offers easy cash back, and they even match your cash back at the end of your first year. That was a nice surprise! No annual fee makes it a no brainer go-to card!
Maria S.
I have had that one for 5 years now. I have it because almost all my family has this credit card, it’s good but costumer service are kind of rude when i talked them when i lost my card
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
I cannot say enough good things about Discover. This company has a customer for life with me. Their US based customer service team is a delight to work with. Discover also sends out special gifts to their customers every so often (they sent me a $5 Starbucks gift card out of the blue one day!). The cash back option is also a huge plus.
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
AMAZING cash back.  It's 5% on rotating categories and they match it at the end of your first year so that's really 10% cash back at certain places.  The best credit card I have ever had for cash back.  There was also a $50 signup bonus when I originally got the card that will also be doubled at the end of the year.
Dakota K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Definitely one of the best student cards I’ve ever had. They make it so easy for you to earn perks on every day purchases you wouldn’t even think of. Recommended to all students !
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
The cashback is good if you shop on amazon a lot. Low interest rate and you can see your credit score whenever you want without consequence. Too bad not everywhere takes discover!
McKenzie L.
Dickson, TN
Absolutely love this card. During Christmas, we shopped all on Amazon. Before Christmas was here, I was able to buy my mother a sewing machine with our reward points! 5% back on all purchases through the holiday! Love this card so much!
Carter L.
I was super skeptical about opening a line of credit with discover for some reason. Anyway, I’m super happy that I did because I can view my credit score at anytime and freeze the card instead of cancelling it when I have those moments where I’m 100% sure I lost it but then find it later on. Totally recommend!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?