BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lucas R.
Sterling, VA
I have mine to use if I have an emergency, and it saved me several times already!! It's a good deal because it has the cash back when you invite a friend and you don't have to pay any anual fee in the first year.
Savannah F.
Glen Spey, NY
I love discover!! The cash back bonus is always SO rewarding and I love everything Discover has to offer their customers. They are always so helpful and the rewards are worth it. Would recommend to all people!
Jamie D.
Tulsa, OK
Love my card, have another that is almost exactly like but they definitely have more pros to their services. Between the lower interest rates and easy to use online access, will continue to stick with them
Jenna D.
dallas
Still in my first year. Big fan. Only
Bummer is that the cash back calendar always parallels my Chase Freedom. Would love some variety with my 5% cash back purchased each rotating quarter. Only complaint!
Gabriela R.
Oradell, NJ
It's a good experience. You can get cash back every month. I don't see any cons. You can get a lot of benefits from it. You can refer a friend and get cash back. I will recommend this to others for sure.
Aleksandra F.
Love my discover card. Getting cash back on purchases is a great feature and I use it often for my amazon purchases. I love being able to see my credit score too! Definitely recommend this to others.
Karla M.
Twp of Washington , NJ
I love this card for the cash back rewards system. My only issue with Discover is that a lot of retailers don't take discover. It's a bummer, but it seems like it's getting better. I like this card.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
I don't use credit cards often, but when I do, this is what I pick. I like the rotating rewards categories (with cashback match!) and feel like their website is super easy to navigate.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
Easy to use and always earning money back! The website makes it easy to pay my credit card bill on time and even allows me to pay the money back I earned as credit for my account! Win win!
Maura F.
Brecksville, OH
The discover it card is my first ever credit card and for one who has issues managing her finances I wouldn’t ask for a better card! The app is very user friendly and paying off the credit card bill is simple and user friendly both online and on the app
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?