BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Milene P.
Milene P.
Locust Valley, NY
Is my first year with thos card and I really like, it's safe and there is a great app. you can win cashback and on the first year you don't have fee if you don't pay the all value.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Gadsden, AL
Terrible customer service, but I love earning cash back on all my purchases .
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Best choice I've ever made!! Super easy to use (this was my first credit card on my own), really great customer service and amazing deals/cashback bonus. There's really nothing bad I can say about this card - I legit recommend it to all of my friends.
Aram P.
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE my discover it credit card. Discover has been so helpful with guiding me through the whole process. Their customer service is without compare, they are the the absolute best at helping me with any issues that may arise.
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Avondale , AZ
This is my first credit card and it's very easy to use and the app makes it super easy to keep up with.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Because I love all the cash back I can get using my card! Discover is great y'all!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Menasha, WI
I like this card because it's a card back versus other reward programs. I used to have a GM card but the reward program was not as beneficial
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Delano, CA
I love that you get cash back. It's also helpful that most places take discover credit cards.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my favorite card in my wallet. The APR is great and the rewards are even better. Plus the rotating rewards categories makes it easier to earn rewards points. The rewards can be used at a lot of different places or as credit to your card for the full amount of your rewards with no minimum balance to transfer.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These card has amazing cashback offers, and amazing technical support if you have any questions or concerns. This is definitely my favorite card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?