BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Marissa W.
Great customer service, the app is easy to use, bill pay is easy. It's easy to manage expenses, to make payments. I'd definitely recommend!!
Sam D.
Alto, GA
I love Discover!! They have a great cash back program and have never had an issue with them like some credit cards my husband and I have had.
Christina R.
Medford , MA
I like the cash back option to redeem on balance. I also like the immediate purchase alerts to my phone. It has really good fraud protection.
aela T.
No annual fee. Customer service is amazing. Very informative and friendly. Fast and easy approval with quick shipping. Very affordable.
Kyra A.
Good card to have for students. Good interest rate good way to earn money back to be applied to the card. Good card for first time card users
Christine H.
My discover card has great cash back and awesome customer service. I’ve used it for years and have never had a problem or been disappointed.
Brian B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pretty good so far! Love the cash back rewards and the intro no interest! Also the card design is sleek and I get a lot of compliments on it
Evellyn M.
Concord, CA
Just love this card! So helpful, the Cash back is the best thing ever. I've been using this card for 6 months and I'm gonna keep it for sure.
Kat F.
Menasha, WI
I like this card because it's a card back versus other reward programs. I used to have a GM card but the reward program was not as beneficial
Barbara W.
Snyder, TX
I really do not use it very often so there is no money coming back.
I do not use it so there is nothing positive or negative I can think of.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?