BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan R.
Northport, AL
Good card, good online system. FICO scores are really nice, categories could have been broader in Q1 and q2, but restaurants is coming up which will be a favorite for me! I would recommend this card to others.
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
Great customer service! They let you speak with a live personable individual. They forgive the first late payment. Interest rates are low and they double cash back up to 10% the first year. It definitely pays!!
Patricia D.
So far my experience with Discover it is pretty good. I only wish my other card companies would be half as goo as Discover. All the great things that are available on the more card but with even more perks.
Maureen H.
This is a great credit card. I appreciate the cash back bonus and all the amazing benefits that come with this card. It's an affordable way to boost your credit score without having to compromise the finances
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
Great card, you get to pick from different colors for no additional cost, it is very affordable and they give amazing credit lines and 18 months 0 apr and you don't have have huge credit history. I love it!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty good card! I like discover as a company. The rewards are great but the rates are kind of highs the apr just got a little too much for me to be able to manage. Then again I'm not the best with my money lol
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
Love the cash back reward. I try to use it on all my purchases throughout the year and save the rewards until I need it, like x-mas time. Unfortunately, some places will only accept visa or master card.
Haley S.
Slaton
love using my card & love receiving cash back bonuses on it every month! i can use the card for gas and groceries, and get money back on it. this was my first credit card & i recommend it to anyone who asks!
Tania A.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing card and great customer service! You can use cash back to pay for your statements too which is really nice. Haven't had any issues with this card. Not everyplace takes discover though so be careful!
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Just got it but I love it, easy to use and most stores accept it, it is affordable considering I am a student, nothing more I could say as it is a good credit card to have l, I would recomend it to others
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?