BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth it because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Katie H.
Katie H.
Columbus, OH
Great cash back program and 0% intro for the first 12 months. Awesome card!
shilpa k.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Great credit card. I got it with a promo of 0% APR for the first 12 months. I like that you can get cash back for purchases and at the end of the period, discover matches your cash back for double the bonuses! With the cash back you can use it to redeem gift cards or use it towards your bills.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
I really love this credit card. Being a student out of college it was a card I used to up my credit score and it gave me money back on all of my purchases. Even if it was 1% it still helped to pay off my bill and sometimes I would get 5% back depending on the quarter and what that quarter included. It could be groceries one quarter and gas the next. No complaints about it yet!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love my discover! So easy to make payments, freeze my account if I've misplaced my card and the customer services is amazing. I've never had a bad experience. The cash back is just an added bonus with this card :)
ruby s.
ruby s.
Albertville, AL
I dont have a credit card but my mawmaw does and it comes in handy when we need food or anything,but its hard t get approved for things like that so me and my husband couldnt get one but we will try again in the future
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Great rewards and benefits. Some places do not accept discover, which is frustrating.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
I'm so glad I signed up for Discover as my first credit card. Right now I have zero interest on my payments, and the cash back is great. You can request the cash be sent to you, or you can apply it to your next payment. They change up what earns cashback, so there's always something new!
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Claymont, DE
This is my go-to credit card - I make all my purchases using this card, and pay it off (or a large chunk) each month. The cash back is very simple and easy to understand, and it builds up. I haven't had a problem yet!
Ta P.
Ta P.
Carteret, NJ
Great service accepted almost everywhere and they mad sure all my transactions where me
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?