BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rey B.
Littleton, MA
My credit score was not very good but Discover gave me a higher credit limit than I could find anywhere else, at a lower rate (plus 0% APR the first year)
Shannon G.
Shady Shores, TX
No annual fees and fairly easy to get approved if you're new to building credit. Amazing customer service, very easy to understand and so helpful and nice!
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
Love this card! I always get the best cash back with it, the safety features are amazing and they always give generous credit line increases if I need it!
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Received quickly, great customer service, great 5% cash back promotions! In addition, the ability to add cash back credit to any bill is really convenient.
Alex U.
I only signed up a month ago, but I love my card so far. The app is super easy to use and keep track of my expenses. And the cash back feature is awesome.
Inez O.
introductory 0% on balance transfers, which is great. And 2% cashback on purchases. I use this card for everything and pay it off after I make a purchase.
Nikki V.
I love this card, spend money and earn it at the time! No matter what I purchase I know that I am earning money back! Great rates and excepted everywhere!
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
The rates are a little high but they gave me a great start out limit and let me increase it in no time! This is an amazing card if you want to build credit
Tameka H.
Great card with good customer service. Lots of designs to choose from for your card. Lots of different options to decide if you want cash back or rewards.
Janette Z.
Milwaukee
Easy to use, accepted everywhere and low interest rate... What else can I say? I would never complain about cash back in about EVERYTHING I buy hahaha. 💸💸💸
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?