BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amanda H.
Dry Fork
I just got the card and just recently made my first purchases so I am not totally sure how it will work yet.
Kate, J.
They seem to have great rewards. It's kind of tedious going on the app sometimes but features are convenient
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
It's a good credit card to start out with. Love the Cashback features and the four different category cycles
Nicole V.
Pipe creek, TX
I have had no problem with this card or company. The statements are easy to read and online set up was easy.
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
My discover card is my go to card! I received a great interest rate on it and the cash back match is awesome!
Vivian M.
Wish the introduction rate was good for a longer period of time. Should also have balance transfer incentives
CARLA DE G.
Seattle
This card was offering a balance transfer with zero percent interest. It also doesn't charge any annual fees.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA
Great card. My mother had one, I applied but didn't get approved sadly. But I love her card and so does she.
Autumn L.
Roanoke
I love receiving cash back rewards. Discover makes it so easy. Great customer service. User friendly website.
Kristen A.
Bristol
I have a secured card with them and I love it. I would highly recommend discover. The app is amazing as well!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?