BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Cortney L.
I don't necessarily recommend opening credit cards, but they do come in handy when in a pinch OR when trying to build your credit.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Always helpful and friendly. Only a call a way to a person I can understand. Love getting money back and choices in how to use it.
✨Haley✨ W.
I love discover and this card! By far my best and favorite credit card. The customer service is always prompt helpful and friendly!
Laurie L.
Cash back is pretty cool because you can pay your bill with it! Also you get extra cash back when you spend money at certain places
Samantha T.
I haven't actually received the card yet and started using it but I love all the perks and the fact that there isn't an annual fee.
Aubrey C.
Love this card. No fees. Good sign on bonuses. The cash back bonuses change every three months so it's always something different.
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
Love my discover card. Keeps me up to date about my Fico score on the app and monthly statements, low interest rate and cash back!
Kaylee J.
Speedway, IN
Great card! Always have cash back opportunities and I love that you can have the cash back rewards deposited to your bank account.
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
had this credit card for 4 years and have never had and issue with customer support or usage. valuable addition to anyones wallet.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love love love my discover card. Love the Cashback and how it links up with Amazon. Also I like the app-so easy and simple to use.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?