BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Camille S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Discover has one of the best cash back rewards programs. It has a great APR and good credit limit. It is excepted pretty much everywhere and is my go to card because of the great rewards system. I pay off my balance in full each month or have the option to pay later with larger purchases. I would recommend
Halea A.
This is a great starter credit card. The 5% cashback is great for monthly spending. The cashback rewards are always something I use and it's easily put back to credit your spending. At the end of the year they matched everything I had spent and it was a great extra reward to buy something special for myself.
Autum L.
LOVE my Discover card. I have had it for about 9 months now. I love that I get 1% back on daily purchases, and there are categories that change every three months that for qualifying purchases you receive 5% cash back on.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I really like this credit card. I love how quickly I collect cash back, and I love that they keep on automatically raising your credit limit. The customer service is out of this worlddddd. I love love love this card!
Megan B.
Great for students and you definitely get your monies worth when using this card. I'm very happy with this product and this company. No cons that I can think of from using this card and I do recommend this to everyone
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
The customer service line is great and always readily available to assist. I love that we receive our credit score with our statement every month as it makes it super easy to keep an eye on your credit and make sure nothing fishy is going on. The card is accepted everywhere and I even used it abroad!
McKendrie D.
burlington
Absolutely love Discover. I worked for their Phoenix call center and will be a Discover customer FOR LIFE. The best customer service, the best cashback bonus and easy to use. I would recommend to everybody, and I do!!
Nishat C.
can't complain with this card. i have had no problems and have been using for almost 2 years now.  no annual fee and great cash back opportunities. no foreign currency conversion fee.  customer service has been good each time that i have had to contact them. I'd totally recommend it.
Haley H.
My first credit card is discover and I will continue to choose discover! Discover match is great because they match all the cash back that you earn at the end of the year! I think choosing discover is a no brainer.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?