BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
5% cash back. And the fraud department is on unauthorized charges that were not made by the card holder. I feel safe with discover.
Cortney L.
I don't necessarily recommend opening credit cards, but they do come in handy when in a pinch OR when trying to build your credit.
Jess T.
Hartford City, IN
Low interest rate and the cashback is awesome! Sometimes they even double your cash back. Perfect to save that cash for christmas!
Aubrey C.
Love this card. No fees. Good sign on bonuses. The cash back bonuses change every three months so it's always something different.
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
Love my discover card. Keeps me up to date about my Fico score on the app and monthly statements, low interest rate and cash back!
Crystal F.
Newton , NC
Matches what you spend in rewards. Great for college students free credit score card. Recommend it for people building their credit
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
had this credit card for 4 years and have never had and issue with customer support or usage. valuable addition to anyones wallet.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX
I love my credit card. They always send me alerts when I use it. I always know my balance. I also just love the way my card looks!
nathan c.
Toledo
This is great for someone's first credit card. Doesn't offer very good offers, you can find better once you have established credit
Cassie M.
Hazle Townshp, PA
This one of my favorite credit cards personally. It has a good interest rate and gives me cash back every month from my purchases!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?