BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Susie F.
Platte City
Discover has all the qualities I like when I use a credit card:  cash back, customer service access, pay by phone
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have the card but haven't used it yet since I just got it a week ago. I can't wait to see how I earn cash back.
Melissa R.
New Phila, OH
Great card! Great balance transfer rate. Great customer service. No problems using this card in stores or online.
Arnoldys S.
Valhalla, NY
It's OKAY. Wish the interest was lower. Cash back option is convienient, but takes too long to accumulate.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Discover is a great system that makes paying for things really easy! Definitely my favorite credit card company!
Amber B.
Wylie, TX
Love discover they have great customer service and the card has good cash back. We have never been disappointed
Amy B.
I am very pleased with this credit card program. I would recommend this card to all friends and family members.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I'm using Discover for almost four months. Until now I like the experience and recommended it to other people.
Abhishek M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Excellent Credit card. Works very well in conjugation with Chase freedom to give 5% on Gas and Amazon shopping.
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
The customer service is amazing and I love that there's and app. I also love seeing my FICO score every month.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?