BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Devin G.
Genoa, IL
There are so many positives to the discover card, especially the cash back bonus! Also I love that you get to pick your card design!
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
Great credit card and discover offers an awesome deal for balance transfers. Saved me from a load of interest on an old credit card.
Olivia R.
Panama City, FL
I've had nothing but great experiences with this credit card so far. I love the Cashback Match feature, and I really benefit from it.
Emily F.
this is my current card and I love it. they are a great company they offer amazing deals are flexible and have great customer service
Marycathry V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My favorite credit card. I love the cash back percentages and the fact that there isn't a minimum I need to earn before cashing out.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Good card. I use it for miles but have the option to use it for cash back. Interest is high but they give you a year of no interest.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
Love getting the cash back!! Haven't had it for very long but so far I've started collecting cash back. And my card is super cute!
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
I love having this card. My credit had improved so much since getting approved to use this. The cash back is great to have as well.
mee p.
This card had a no apr for 18 months when we signed up. Helped us make a few large purchases when my husband started his business.
Hunter C.
I have been nothing but impressed with Discover. I love their cash back and rewards program and I feel safe using my card anywhere.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?