BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

McKenzi B.
['Morgantown', 'WV'], WV
For the first year, it was interest free (score!) I love getting cash back too! The places that you can get cash back too are actual places you'd use.
Sarah K.
Signed up about 6 months ago, and have found the card and offering great. Cashback match is fantastic and bonus opportunities are changed up quarterly
Ciara A.
Avondale, AZ
Best customer service! My very first CC and I am so happy it was. I will always be a discover IT customer. Best interest rate and best cash back deals.
Darious Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
Discover is a really great credit card. It's really easy to see charges, pay your bill, and see how much cash back you have gotten in pretty real time.
Daniella D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This credit card is awesome! I love that they gave me a huge credit limit and that I can use my rewards whenever. There is also no monthly fee for it!
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this card! Amazing customer service, additional points on alternating categories AND you can use your cash back to make a payment on your bill.
Kaity S.
LaPorte, IN
Interest rates are always to high on cards! I like my cash back rewards though and being able to apply them to my existing balance or shop on Amazon!
Susy A.
Amazing offers to start off with a Credit Card! Zero percent APR for 12 months is an amazing offer and Cash back bonuses are pretty easy to achieve!
Cherokee m.
Tulsa, OK
Easy to use, easy to make payment, good interest rates and apr ! Ultimately all around decent card however the cash back only relates to restaurants.
Beca A.
Easy to get it, but I don't know why after a while decrease my credit limit once even that everything was paid on time and my credit score was high.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?