BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katie B.
Rochester, NY
It's a great card for someone with low to no credit. It was great for me to help establish my credit score when trying to save for a house. Unfortunately it comes with the cons of high interest rates so I'd recommend paying it off as soon as you use it!
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
So far, so good. The cash back is on EVERYTHING so I like that aspect. Only had it two months and used it for vacation stuff and earned more money  in the first month than I did on my BOA cash rewards in the first year. My only complaint is that the card is the same color as my BOA credit card and my BOA debit card. All red! #whitegirlproblems
Lauren F.
Brentwood, TN
I love my discover it card! It's all about knowing how to be as responsible as possible, and since I pay my card balance at the end of every cycle without letting any interest build, I really do get money back on what I was already going to buy.
Jessica P.
New Orleans, LA
Discover is the best credit card company I've worked with. They are quick to recognize fraud and I get cash back on all purchases. I can use the cash back to pay for Amazon purchases. I would recommend this card to anyone that uses credit cards.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best credit card. English speaking customer service reps. Accepted everywhere (the only places I run into problems is small merchants that only accept MC/Visa). The rewards/cash back is amazing. They have vouchers you can purchase with you cash back that gives you 50 for 40 or 25 for 15 or 150 for 75 for different places.
Christina S.
I have been with Discover since 2011, and never had an issue. They are always there and constantly make sure to protect my accounts. I recently applied for the It Cashback Match card since I couldn't beat the promo. At the end of the first year, any cashback you have earned, they will match and give to you. It's a great deal with great customer service.
Priscila S.
Annandale, VA
Since I'm from another country and the polices and payments there are different, the beginning was just a little confuse, but the app is intuitive and the attendants are always really dedicated in explaining every detail. No complaints so far, had problem with a unsolicited payment/charge and was quickly solved! Happy with my credit card
Carey E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Melissa T.
Wixom, MI
I love my Discover It. I love getting 1% back on all my purchases and the 5% cash back categories they offer. I always pay my card off on time so I am not sure how interest rates are. Pros are that you can use cashback on credit card statements, put it in your account, or redeem for gift cards. At the end of your first year they will double what you earned in cashback.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
Great bank to have an account with! Customer service is always so helpful and willing to added your needs. App and statements are always fully and very well explained. Rates are always great! Not cancelling my account anytime soon for sure.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?