BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I liked this credit card. I never had any issues with it. I got a credit increase fairly fast and the customer service department was extremely helpful. This was the first credit card I ever applied for and I had a really great experience.
Danniell K.
Belleville
Awesome card. Cash back is great because you get 1.5 all of the time and then it is super easy to sign up for the 5% categories that other cards tout as an issue. Their rates are way better than Capitol one so not sure why capitol one is always talking smack about the categories changing. I'd take discover over Capitol one anytime!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
Discover credit card limit is good but i dont like there cash back policy because pnc give high points which we can convert into cash or gift card..but discovery guys just give 5% cash back that too only in holiday season how boring is it
Lily Q.
Chicago
I love this credit card because of the 5 percent rolling categories that I receive. I also received a 50 dollar referral that was a nice touch when thinking about which credit card I want to purchase. I also love the color of the card
Suelen F.
Alexandria, VA
Do I need to say that the best part of this card is the cash back? Hahaha really, its amazing if some friend make the card with you, you and the friend receive cash back. And when I use with another stores I receive too. It's awesome!
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
Great cash-back match offer in the first year and revolving 5% categories that for my shopping preferences. The one con is it is not accepted at costco. Outside of that, great experience thus far! Making money while I spend money!
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
Discover is great, customer service is always kind as well. It’s accepted at virtually all places, unlike American Express. You can’t go wrong with Discover, and it helps you build credit if you want to use it just for gas.
Beth H.
Love this card. Great cash back and super easy to use with their app and online. They’re really good about fraud protections as well. Message me directly if you want my referral to get cash back after approval (I think it’s $100)!
Olivia E.
Mapleton , IL
Great card for matching cash back !! Love the perks and different categories . Con is it is a low percent cash back on purchases. Easy to work with for changing payment plans and easy to talk with a rep! Always friendly !
Nordy R.
Providence , RI
Is all fun and games till someone steals your identity and buys a trip with your card and you have to go to court for many months to prove your case to these people . What a terrible experience for my first credit card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?