BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kristin V.
Antioch
This card has an app that makes it easy to stay on top of things. They send me my credit score every so often without charging me anything extra and they let me pick my due date when I needed to change things. I am not someone who enjoys being in debt but this card got me through needing new tires and moving across the country and back when I really needed help doing so. I have zero complaints about the company and plan on keeping a card with them once I get my current total paid off.
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Jessica H.
Dallas
The cash back match is great! At the end of the year they match you on the cash back you earned for the entire year! They increase your credit limit regularly and the app is easy to use and has a free credit scorecard included! This card is great!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love this credit card! They are on top of there game for sure. I made my first purchase and they didn’t let it go through I’m thankful for that. They sent me Alert right away! They have wonderful customer service. I do recommend this credit card!
Katie H.
Columbus
I love my Discover it card. I have built my credit so much just by having this card, and the cash back aspect of it is seriously amazing. I recommend everyone who is looking for a credit card to get this one to start out with. Great starter card.
Michelle B.
Sunbury
It stupid I know but I was disappointed when they sent me a new card and they changed the color of the card from blush pink to blue. It’s silly but I reached for the pink card more because it always caught my eye. I have like 20 blue credit cards
Kirsten A.
Saint George
Been a great card. Very easy to get approved for. They matched my cash back for my entire first year which was nice. I get 1% cash back on every purchase. I just wish the interest rate was lower. I’d recommend to someone looking to build their credit.
Valentina P.
I love this credit card. They match money back depending on how much you spend/pay off, and you can either take that money as cash or put that money towards your bill! Also, the physical card itself is very pretty and I love the cranberry color.
Claudia A.
Raleigh, NC
This has been my best experience with a financial institution this far. They are very transparent and the benefits are just unbelievable! Recommend friends and get money back; buy and earn. No fees nor interest for a year. I highly recommend!
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
I applied for this credit card about four years ago and it’s great! I love the cash back that I earn every month, and the bonus cash back promotions it offers. I also love that I can check my credit score each month for free with this card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?