BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sarah G.
North Carolina
I use this to buy everything and then just pay it off as soon as possible, that way i earn cashback on everything i purchase. you get 1% on everything and 2% on gas and restaurants. they even have deals sometimes where you can get 5% back at some places and special online offers that change quarterly.
Melissa W.
Champlin
I absolutely love Discover and the Discover It card. They make finding all your information, paying statements, and changing information incredibly easy. The cashback rewards and promotions are also amazing. I’ve been sent a Starbucks gift card from Discover just because. I can’t say enough good things.
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
I've never had a problem with it and I love the cashback at the end of the year they randomly match like every cash bonus you received all month and they like doubled it so that was pretty cool and a random situation but when I call them and have customer service they're awesome and very helpful
Chelsea G.
I registered for Discover It card about 2 or so years ago, The first year they match your spending, which is awesome. I always sign up for the 5% discounts each quarter and have prefer to redeem my cash back rewards for gift cards because you can receive additional cash back with gift cards.
Steve H.
York, PA
I have not had a single issue since starting to use Discover. The cashback rocks, the FICO credit Score portion of the website and app is on point, and they have credit alerts. All in all a great card for any level of credit. I have recommended it to a few people, who now love it!
Jessica D.
So you get money for spending which is awesome! And on top of that you only get interest if you miss a payment and mostly everyone I know who started with discover credit card loves it! I put all my friends and family to sign up and they love it and have just stuck with this one card.
Nikki C.
Bluffton
Discover is a great company with wonderful customer service. My experience with my first credit card has been very positive because of them. The benefits the give make it extremely worthwhile. I would recommend this card to any college student looking for their first credit card.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
I just started this credit card, and to be honest, I don't know much about credit cards. I don't know much about cash back, but Discover itself has been great. If I had any problems, they were good with helping me out. Also, I have a cute red credit card with a flower on it! :)
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Great customer service!
I love this card because it has cash back on all your purchases, and the customer service representatives are very professional and friendly.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Good cash back rewards, plus there's quarterly areas where you get a higher cash back amount. No issues with having it declined while traveling, and have had no problems getting a credit limit increase when desired. Plus you get a monthly credit score with your statements.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?