BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
One of the best credit cards in terms of cash back. They have literally the best deals to buy online in discover deals. I always check the discover deals before buying anything online and some of the stores coupons are really good to. I love that they always have new offers. And their pay program is one of the best, no interest if you pay the minimum payment.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this credit card. I use this for my eceryday purchases. I love that u get cash back on every purchase. Also another amazing perk is they price match every penny after a year so if you got 100 in cash back they will give you 100 making your cash back 200 dollars in the first year.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg
I don’t too much research on my credit cards, but I do like this because there is no yearly fee. Pros include that my credit went up by using this, but then went down when I spent too much because they kept increasing my credit line. Haha as far as cards though, this is a good starter
Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Sarah L.
Farmington , NY
Great card to have, originally got this when I was in college and they gave you a bonus if you did well in classes, which was a great benefit to have. I continue to use this card because of the great benefits and even better customer service that they offer.
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
Hands down my favorite credit card out of all of the ones I have! The BEST customer service! In the 8 years I’ve had it I was late on a payment once (due to direct deposit/job changes) and not only did Discover have an American customer service representative reach out to me, but they even took off the late fee without me having to ask. I know almost any company will take the fee away if you ask, but it really stuck out to me that they offered before I asked.
Zachary W.
Coraopolis, PA
Great cash-back match offer in the first year and revolving 5% categories that for my shopping preferences. The one con is it is not accepted at costco. Outside of that, great experience thus far! Making money while I spend money!
Krista A.
Monrovia , IN
Great credit card and reliable company. Thankful to have a supportive and helpful app and access to a person from the company any time. They put my protection and safety first. Thankful to have this company to protect my privacy.
Teresa F.
Derwood, MD
The only downside to Discover is that it isn’t accepted everywhere (it’s accepted at most places/websites). I do believe it’s more difficult to use outside the U.S. Nevertheless, I love my Discover card - it’s a good first credit card. Cashback is doubled the first year so if you plan accordingly, you can get a lot out of it! Also, the Discover app has a aesthetic user interface and is easy to use. Would totally recommend!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?