BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
One of the best credit cards in terms of cash back. They have literally the best deals to buy online in discover deals. I always check the discover deals before buying anything online and some of the stores coupons are really good to. I love that they always have new offers. And their pay program is one of the best, no interest if you pay the minimum payment.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this credit card. I use this for my eceryday purchases. I love that u get cash back on every purchase. Also another amazing perk is they price match every penny after a year so if you got 100 in cash back they will give you 100 making your cash back 200 dollars in the first year.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg
I don’t too much research on my credit cards, but I do like this because there is no yearly fee. Pros include that my credit went up by using this, but then went down when I spent too much because they kept increasing my credit line. Haha as far as cards though, this is a good starter
Christie G.
St. Amant
I love my discover card. My home flooded last year an I needed money to repair my home u til my insurance money came in. So I called discover. They raised my limit to $20,000. An gave me 0% interest for 6 Months. Felt like they saved my life at a time I needed help the most.
Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Sarah L.
Farmington , NY
Great card to have, originally got this when I was in college and they gave you a bonus if you did well in classes, which was a great benefit to have. I continue to use this card because of the great benefits and even better customer service that they offer.
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Brittany F.
I love my discover card and I love that i earn cash back for all kinds of things. I have had my discover it card since I was 19 and I'm 24 and it's helped me a lot! Never have I ever had an issue with them in the years I've been using them.
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
Discover credit card limit is good but i dont like there cash back policy because pnc give high points which we can convert into cash or gift card..but discovery guys just give 5% cash back that too only in holiday season how boring is it
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
Hands down my favorite credit card out of all of the ones I have! The BEST customer service! In the 8 years I’ve had it I was late on a payment once (due to direct deposit/job changes) and not only did Discover have an American customer service representative reach out to me, but they even took off the late fee without me having to ask. I know almost any company will take the fee away if you ask, but it really stuck out to me that they offered before I asked.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?