BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Abby H.
Algoma
It’s a good credit card over all and they have extended my credit line a few times since I first got the card. Not by request, just because I was making my payments. I recently paid the whole thing off, however, and that was a little bit of a process. I paid it off and talked to a customer service rep about making sure everything was included in the total amount I wrote the check for, including any pending interest charges. She assured me that this was the total amount I owed and if I paid it, I would not owe any more money unless I swiped the card again. Awesome. Paid the money. A few weeks later, I got a notification that I owed a $30 interest charge. I hadn’t used the card again since paying it off so how could I owe interest????? I called and they said it was back interest. This was frustrating but after taking some time out of my day to explain the previous events, they did wave it in the end. I guess that kept me as a customer, because I didn’t cut up the card and do hold onto it Incase of emergencies. I’m only 23 and they did give me a $5000 credit limit.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
I've had this card for about 4 months now. I'm a young recent college grad and needed it so that I could get a rental car. The application itself was fast and easy, within a day I received a call from a representative who spoke with me and explained the remaining process and I had my card within the next week!

I've already received a decent amount of cash back for the amount I've used it, the app is simple and easy to make payments through, and you should always opt in to the the 5% cash back deals when they change every 3 months. I think this is a great card for a beginner in building credit.
Heather N.
Pittsburgh
This is my favorite credit card. The customer service is AMAZING at discover. Recently I had fraud on my account (I used my card online to book a hotel room at a reputable company). They detected it and immediately I received a text, and email and a phone call. I called the number provided to me and they fixed he problem right away and gave me the money back (just a few dollars), closed my account and rushed me a new card. The customer service person was calling me from Ohio and was super personable and funny! I was super impressed to say the least!
Erica D.
This is a great card for the most part. It is taken at most retail locations and I like the feel of it as it is thicker than the normal. Their customer service has been great once you get to a person. The only downside is they will give u 5% cashback on certain categories of purchases every quarter but u have to enroll yourself each quarter to be eligible. Now to enroll is very simple, you just click the button but still. I don’t have time to remember that so I wish it would enroll you automatically.
Allie G.
Discover is AWFUL. They have screwed me and my family every time we have used their products, and I will never ever use them again. They are, currently, destroying my credit because they tied me to a card that is not mine. It’s awful. They have also promised a payoff plan to my husband, and after we paid on it for 3 years-denied they made the deal. I wish I had never done business with them in my life, I never will again. If I could give negative stars, I would.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love this card. The customer service is wonderful to work with, and has quickly handled any issues I have had with my card (bar gave me someone elses card, other person was fradulantyly using mine). I can use this at most places, but there are a few local places and alsdo Costco that do not accept Discover, but I just know to have my Visa CC with for situations like this. The cashback that can be earned at the end of the year is incredible.
Olga R.
W Jefferson, OH
Discover was actually my very first credit card that I️ was able to open because I️ didn’t have a credit score. My limit was low so I️ wasn’t tempted to spend more than I had. Every time I made a purchase an alert was send to my phone right that second. Also get 5% back on certain things I spend through out the year and 1% everything else. Although the app is sort of confusing at times I manage to know how to check my balance etc.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
Great starter credit card. What I particularly like about this one is the “cashback” match, where they match all the cash you’ve earned in your first year and apply it as a statement credit. Their “discover deals” and free access to your FICO score are nice as well. Their app is great, and their customer service is amazing! Easily my favorite credit card company and the likely most reliable and modern one in the game
Kim H.
Washington
I love the customer service team, but the amount of struggle I have gone through trying to understand why my interest rate is so hgmigh in comparison with my other credit cards has made it difficult for me to choose this card as a primary use card when I do need to use something. It leaves a lot to be desired. And stop changing the rewards on qualifying purchases! Just keep it the same for all purchases. It's 2018!
Emily G.
My Discover card is my favorite among all my credit cards. And I have several! The 5% cash back program is only on certain things every quarter but they always seem to line up with what I'm buying anyway! For example, during the summer when you may be doing home and yard improvement projects, it is hardware stores. Around Christmas, it's usually Target and Amazon. Their interest rate is among the lowest for me personally, and their customer service is top notch.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?