BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Abby H.
Algoma
It’s a good credit card over all and they have extended my credit line a few times since I first got the card. Not by request, just because I was making my payments. I recently paid the whole thing off, however, and that was a little bit of a process. I paid it off and talked to a customer service rep about making sure everything was included in the total amount I wrote the check for, including any pending interest charges. She assured me that this was the total amount I owed and if I paid it, I would not owe any more money unless I swiped the card again. Awesome. Paid the money. A few weeks later, I got a notification that I owed a $30 interest charge. I hadn’t used the card again since paying it off so how could I owe interest????? I called and they said it was back interest. This was frustrating but after taking some time out of my day to explain the previous events, they did wave it in the end. I guess that kept me as a customer, because I didn’t cut up the card and do hold onto it Incase of emergencies. I’m only 23 and they did give me a $5000 credit limit.
Christine T.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite card of the major ones I have. I use it a lot and the rewards are great. They match the first year of points on your anniversary date. Any points put towards your bill actually lowers the bill unlike most cards. App is super easy to use and they offer a first time missed payment free of charge. There are always bonus ways to earn that cash back every month. Only reason they get a 4 is they do not offer the financial hardship program. Every single one of my other cards did.
Gaby A.
miami beach
7 premium cards in my wallet. Amex, Quicksilver, Discover IT, BOA Cash, BOA Travel, Cash+, Double Cash,etc.. a bunch of great cards. I say that to say this, out of all of those Discover IT is my best card. They simply have the most flexibility on how to use your credit line, the terms are always fair and affordable. Their customer service is literally the best in the game. I mean Amex is amazing too, but Discover is far and above the best in the game in treating their customers like ppl. They truly sound like they like what they do when you call in. I love my Discover IT more than any other card in my wallet. That's saying alot because I love them all.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
I've had this card for about 4 months now. I'm a young recent college grad and needed it so that I could get a rental car. The application itself was fast and easy, within a day I received a call from a representative who spoke with me and explained the remaining process and I had my card within the next week!

I've already received a decent amount of cash back for the amount I've used it, the app is simple and easy to make payments through, and you should always opt in to the the 5% cash back deals when they change every 3 months. I think this is a great card for a beginner in building credit.
natalie c.
This is one of my favorite card. You get a free identity theft protection with current updates with credit reporting agencies to verify that everything is ok, that no new account have been open in your name and things like that. And I can say for sure that it does work because I opened my American Express after this one and I got an alert telling me that an account, meaning another credit card, had been open under my name with my informations. So that is a very good card to get!!! They also have a reward program and offer different deal in stores and online in some stores. I really recommend that card.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Discover is AWFUL. They have screwed me and my family every time we have used their products, and I will never ever use them again. They are, currently, destroying my credit because they tied me to a card that is not mine. It’s awful. They have also promised a payoff plan to my husband, and after we paid on it for 3 years-denied they made the deal. I wish I had never done business with them in my life, I never will again. If I could give negative stars, I would.
Olga R.
W Jefferson, OH
Discover was actually my very first credit card that I️ was able to open because I️ didn’t have a credit score. My limit was low so I️ wasn’t tempted to spend more than I had. Every time I made a purchase an alert was send to my phone right that second. Also get 5% back on certain things I spend through out the year and 1% everything else. Although the app is sort of confusing at times I manage to know how to check my balance etc.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
Great starter credit card. What I particularly like about this one is the “cashback” match, where they match all the cash you’ve earned in your first year and apply it as a statement credit. Their “discover deals” and free access to your FICO score are nice as well. Their app is great, and their customer service is amazing! Easily my favorite credit card company and the likely most reliable and modern one in the game
Marina L.
Love my Discover IT card. The best thing about my card was my cash back doubled dollar for dollar within my first year of use. The cash back features I have currently is 3% on all gas and restaurants. I have had no issues so far with my card but one thing I wish it had was some kind of feature for air miles. I know I can use my cash back on anything but some travel miles would be cool to have !
Jordana A.
San Francisco
I love my discover card! The cash back is great, I love that it's just in dollars and not in "points" or anything like that. And you can redeem the points on Amazon or if you get a gift card for a specific store you get a $5 bonus which is awesome! I can view my credit score right in the app too which is great! And they have cool card designs that I'm always getting compliments on!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?