BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve had this card for nearly a year. The cash back feature is great and I will (supposedly) be getting my cash back matched for this first year. That was a promo when I opened the credit card account. It’s been easy to use at any location so far. The con to this card is that you don’t get cash back on just anything. It’s a specific thing/place each month or so. You also have to actually go into your account every couple months to activate the cash back offer. If you don’t activate the offer, you won’t earn cash back on purchases. There have been times that I’ve forgotten to go in an activate the cash back offer, so I’ve missed out on some cash back opportunities. The Capital One cards that offer cash back earn cash back on anything and it’s already activated upon receiving the card.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
I've had this card for about 4 months now. I'm a young recent college grad and needed it so that I could get a rental car. The application itself was fast and easy, within a day I received a call from a representative who spoke with me and explained the remaining process and I had my card within the next week!

I've already received a decent amount of cash back for the amount I've used it, the app is simple and easy to make payments through, and you should always opt in to the the 5% cash back deals when they change every 3 months. I think this is a great card for a beginner in building credit.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
One of the best credit cards in terms of cash back. They have literally the best deals to buy online in discover deals. I always check the discover deals before buying anything online and some of the stores coupons are really good to. I love that they always have new offers. And their pay program is one of the best, no interest if you pay the minimum payment.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card , son los unicos que me ayudaron a tener mi primera tarjeta de crédito y aún ellos no teniendo ningun banco en Puerto Rico me aprobaron la tarjeta y los demás bancos en Puerto Rico no me ayudaron, tienen buen % apr y son flexibles siempre y cuando seas responsable con tus pagos.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I haven’t had a chance to use my card since I just opened it up to pay off a balance but I love the concept of cashback cards and this one gives you 5% per certain stores which is a lot more than others just giving you 2% or 1% on all other purchases. But does this card really match at the end of the year?
Cate B.
Clarkston
This was a card I got to consolidate some debt I got while in college from putting tuition costs on another credit card. Transferring balances here has been super easy and making payments is simple to do. They have an awesome reward system for the first year, and I got no interest for the first year also!
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love this credit card. I use this for my eceryday purchases. I love that u get cash back on every purchase. Also another amazing perk is they price match every penny after a year so if you got 100 in cash back they will give you 100 making your cash back 200 dollars in the first year.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I don’t too much research on my credit cards, but I do like this because there is no yearly fee. Pros include that my credit went up by using this, but then went down when I spent too much because they kept increasing my credit line. Haha as far as cards though, this is a good starter
Danielle L.
Had this card for several years now. It's accepted everywhere I go. I like the offers that you receive every month to earn cash back. Customer Service is helpful if you have to call, you also receive your fico score for free each month and it doesn't ding your credit report.
Dawn M.
North Attleboro
I loved the Discover It matchback card! In the beginning the rewards were so awesome. Unfortunately, I had a balance when the 0% intro rate ended and the rate is crazy high now. I recommend it to others that don’t carry a monthly balance, the rewards can’t be beat!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?