BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kiersten R.
Of every credit card I've ever had I am definitely most satisfied with my Discover it card. In my experience, it is a card that truly "works" on your behalf. You have access to your monthly credit score with this card which alone is a huge perk. Another perk is not only the cash back but Discovers cash back match which once a year will credit you equal to the amount of your accumulated cash back. And don't forget the easy-to-use mobile app which means accessing your card information, making a payment, or freezing your card if it's lost or stolen is all only a swipe away.

Additionally, the customer service with Discover is unparalleled. Those commercials about Discover treating you the way you'd treat you? They aren't kidding. They are always willing to work with you whether it be questions about your account or changes to your due date, etc.

I'm more satisfied with this card than any other credit card on the market!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My first real credit card and I absolutely love it. You get cash back on certain purchases which you can apply as credit to your account or redeem for gift cards or cash. The design is pretty cool and you can get different colors if you want. I also like how you can freeze your account right from the mobile app so In case you ever lose your card, it's not a hassle to protect yourself. The rates are also really good and they offer an introductory 0% APR
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I just got my first Discover card. I can't believe that I never had one before. The customer service is amazing, the digital app is the most advanced of any of them. The offers they give you of additional cash awards or 0% APR are always available. They may change from time-to-time, but it's not like other cards, where you have to wait for a special offer for months.
Sarah P.
I got a Discover credit card as my first card over 6 years ago, and still use it daily. No fees and customer service is great. I often get 5% cashback on Amazon, gas, and restaurants which is great as well. The only downside is that Discover isn't accepted everywhere, but I find it's mostly small mom and pop stores that don't take it.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
My Discover IT card is awesome! All the tools that the card comes with makes it super simple to pay off, check balances, and see my credit score. I also always get alerts for stores that I get steeper discounts at or higher amounts of cash back. I also love when i get higher cash back in certain quarters for gas or Amazon purchases!
Kat S.
I can remember back in the day the Discover Card was difficult to get and when you got one it was a big deal. I'm not sure if that's the case any more, but I was pleased when I got my Discover Card. I like the cashback match because you can use it to pay your bill, which is handy. All in all I like the Discover Card.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I recently increased my credit score, so this is my first cash back card. I couldn't be more thrilled. The mobile app is easy to use and I live the 5% cashback offers. I always apply my cashback directly to my bill, so it's like everything is on sale. I also love having access to my credit score within the app.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Discover it is an upgrade from Discover with its more extensive cashback opportunities. Discover has great customer service, a great phone app, and enables you to check your credit score easily and safely. I have had it my entire undergraduate college career and I have never experienced anything negative.
Swetha M.
Newark, DE
My first credit card. so there is always emotional connect. discover gave me unsecured credit card with zero credit history. there are lots of deals and i like 5% rotating cash back categories and cash back match at end of first year. i already referred 4 people and got 200$. Love you discover.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
We love this card! It rewards us for paying our bills on time with credit increases. We love the cash back offerings and how they change frequently. It makes holiday shopping a breeze, especially with the ability to put the cash back onto the card to pay down the bill. This is a great card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?