BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve had this card for nearly a year. The cash back feature is great and I will (supposedly) be getting my cash back matched for this first year. That was a promo when I opened the credit card account. It’s been easy to use at any location so far. The con to this card is that you don’t get cash back on just anything. It’s a specific thing/place each month or so. You also have to actually go into your account every couple months to activate the cash back offer. If you don’t activate the offer, you won’t earn cash back on purchases. There have been times that I’ve forgotten to go in an activate the cash back offer, so I’ve missed out on some cash back opportunities. The Capital One cards that offer cash back earn cash back on anything and it’s already activated upon receiving the card.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
I've had this card for about 4 months now. I'm a young recent college grad and needed it so that I could get a rental car. The application itself was fast and easy, within a day I received a call from a representative who spoke with me and explained the remaining process and I had my card within the next week!

I've already received a decent amount of cash back for the amount I've used it, the app is simple and easy to make payments through, and you should always opt in to the the 5% cash back deals when they change every 3 months. I think this is a great card for a beginner in building credit.
Heather N.
This is my favorite credit card. The customer service is AMAZING at discover. Recently I had fraud on my account (I used my card online to book a hotel room at a reputable company). They detected it and immediately I received a text, and email and a phone call. I called the number provided to me and they fixed he problem right away and gave me the money back (just a few dollars), closed my account and rushed me a new card. The customer service person was calling me from Ohio and was super personable and funny! I was super impressed to say the least!
Erica D.
This is a great card for the most part. It is taken at most retail locations and I like the feel of it as it is thicker than the normal. Their customer service has been great once you get to a person. The only downside is they will give u 5% cashback on certain categories of purchases every quarter but u have to enroll yourself each quarter to be eligible. Now to enroll is very simple, you just click the button but still. I don’t have time to remember that so I wish it would enroll you automatically.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love this card. The customer service is wonderful to work with, and has quickly handled any issues I have had with my card (bar gave me someone elses card, other person was fradulantyly using mine). I can use this at most places, but there are a few local places and alsdo Costco that do not accept Discover, but I just know to have my Visa CC with for situations like this. The cashback that can be earned at the end of the year is incredible.
Kim H.
I love the customer service team, but the amount of struggle I have gone through trying to understand why my interest rate is so hgmigh in comparison with my other credit cards has made it difficult for me to choose this card as a primary use card when I do need to use something. It leaves a lot to be desired. And stop changing the rewards on qualifying purchases! Just keep it the same for all purchases. It's 2018!
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Discover is great and this is a good intro card for people trying to build credit. I have one of those to diversify cash back rewards programs. If you’re looking for a simple, good reward card with adequate sign up bonus, this is the card. If you spend a lot on travel, or just a lot in general and are interested in more perks/sign up bonus, and you have the credit, there are much better options out there.
Dani R.
Oconomowoc, WI
I started using the Discover It card about 5 years ago and I wish I could have about 5 of these cards. I’ve had the best experience with Discover, they are so good with offering great cash back opportunities and their customer service is always helpful and fast. They offer so many other services as well, this is by far my favorite credit card and would recommend to everyone.
Bailey B.
362 Amherst st, Apt A, Manchester
This was my first real credit card and I think I chose wisely. They make it incredibly easy to keep track of what you owe and your payments on their online application. They allow you to check your credit score and give you advice on how to approve it. You also receive cash back based on where you use the card. I honestly couldn’t be happier with this card.
Mattie G.
Russellville , AR
I LOVE MY DISCOVER CARD! The cash back bonus is so great for me because I don’t use cash or my debit for ANY purchases. They also offer a very user friendly app. Tack on the great customer service, being able to freeze your card from the app, and instant credit score updates/notifications when you might be at risk, makes this my number 1 credit card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?