Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card uploaded by Maria S.Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card uploaded by Rebecca M.Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card uploaded by KyJuania J.See all 6 photos

BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

• Should I get one of these?The good thing about this cred... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Kiersten R.
Kiersten R.
Of every credit card I've ever had I am definitely most satisfied with my Discover it card. In my experience, it is a card that truly "works" on your behalf. You have access to your monthly credit score with this card which alone is a huge perk. Another perk is not only the cash back but Discovers cash back match which once a year will credit you equal to the amount of your accumulated cash back. And don't forget the easy-to-use mobile app which means accessing your card information, making a payment, or freezing your card if it's lost or stolen is all only a swipe away.

Additionally, the customer service with Discover is unparalleled. Those commercials about Discover treating you the way you'd treat you? They aren't kidding. They are always willing to work with you whether it be questions about your account or changes to your due date, etc.

I'm more satisfied with this card than any other credit card on the market!
Karthikeyan C.
Karthikeyan C.
Morrisville, PA
I really have no words to describe this card and i should say i am very thankful to discover. this is more than a card for me with some how i feel emotional connect because i was new to United states a year before and no one was ready to provide me a unsecured card without credit history (zero credit history). discover was the only one who gave it with a 1500 limit without knowing anything about me. Now i am standing at 6000 limit with 1 year completed and earned around 300 in cash back bonus and discover is going to give me another 300 as cashback match. I can write pages and pages about discover and this cant beat really. One thing i would like to specially mention is their customer service. Hats off to them to know about the product informations handy and help the customer quick and effective. Simply they are the best. I will give 10 out of 5 if such option is given to me.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Green Forest, AR
I love how easy my Discover It card is to use! First of all, you have a few different color options for the card itself to match your style. I also like the fact that I can go online and disable my card immediately if it gets lost or stolen, and then essentially turn it back on when I find my card. That hasn't happened to me yet, but it's nice having that option. I also enjoy the cash back rewards. The only negative for me, which is why it got 4 stars, was that a few months after I opened the account, Discover decreased my limit. Other than that, it's been great.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My first real credit card and I absolutely love it. You get cash back on certain purchases which you can apply as credit to your account or redeem for gift cards or cash. The design is pretty cool and you can get different colors if you want. I also like how you can freeze your account right from the mobile app so In case you ever lose your card, it's not a hassle to protect yourself. The rates are also really good and they offer an introductory 0% APR
Amber G.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I just got my first Discover card. I can't believe that I never had one before. The customer service is amazing, the digital app is the most advanced of any of them. The offers they give you of additional cash awards or 0% APR are always available. They may change from time-to-time, but it's not like other cards, where you have to wait for a special offer for months.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best credit card. English speaking customer service reps. Accepted everywhere (the only places I run into problems is small merchants that only accept MC/Visa). The rewards/cash back is amazing. They have vouchers you can purchase with you cash back that gives you 50 for 40 or 25 for 15 or 150 for 75 for different places.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I got a Discover credit card as my first card over 6 years ago, and still use it daily. No fees and customer service is great. I often get 5% cashback on Amazon, gas, and restaurants which is great as well. The only downside is that Discover isn't accepted everywhere, but I find it's mostly small mom and pop stores that don't take it.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
My Discover IT card is awesome! All the tools that the card comes with makes it super simple to pay off, check balances, and see my credit score. I also always get alerts for stores that I get steeper discounts at or higher amounts of cash back. I also love when i get higher cash back in certain quarters for gas or Amazon purchases!
Kat S.
Kat S.
I can remember back in the day the Discover Card was difficult to get and when you got one it was a big deal. I'm not sure if that's the case any more, but I was pleased when I got my Discover Card. I like the cashback match because you can use it to pay your bill, which is handy. All in all I like the Discover Card.
Marlaina T.
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?