BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Discover Magazine is the premier news magazine for the average reader interested in science. Each issue features articles covering a wide range of scientific disciplines, including astronomy, paleontology, anthropology, medicine, physics, biology, and the latest technological developments. Fully illustrated with colorful photos, Discover Magazine makes science come alive! see more...

• What do you like better, articles on animals or about the climate...2 Answers
Discover
  • "We get this at work and I am surprised what a great magazine it is, they have a lot of content and stories." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy reading about the new technology coming out." in 1 review
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this magazine. It stays on task for what is relevant. It gives both points of view when it comes to topics such as global warming etc. I love the fact that it goes from coast-to-coast and all around the world with interesting articles.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
Highly entertaining for me & happily educational for my youngsters! Everyone in the family loves this magazine because it offers something for everyone & amazing pictures to enthrall us all!
Jessica C.
Good magazine, i covers a variety of interests so it can apply to many different readers. I subscribed for a year but then stopped due to funds.
Nikkita M.
Boise, ID
I like this magazine alot. every time ive looked through one it always has tons of interesting pictures and articles. you learn alot!
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I am a person that hates to read but i think i would definitely spend some time reading this article because i love animals
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Great magazine for people who usually don't read but still want information on what's happening to the planet and animals.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
My son absolutely loves this! He is all about sharks, it did lack a little bit in the variety but other then that great!
Bianca P.
We get this at work and I am surprised what a great magazine it is, they have a lot of content and stories. I like it!
Heather H.
Read this for fun once. really interested actually teaches you a lot. a think a little kid would really like it too.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite magazines, love learning about things going on in the world. I've been a long time subscriber.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What do you like better, articles on animals or about the climates and atmospheres around the world?