BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Discover Magazine is the premier news magazine for the average reader interested in science. Each issue features articles covering a wide range of scientific disciplines, including astronomy, paleontology, anthropology, medicine, physics, biology, and the latest technological developments. Fully illustrated with colorful photos, Discover Magazine makes science come alive! see more...

• What do you like better, articles on animals or about the climate...2 Answers
  • "I enjoy reading about the new technology coming out." in 1 review
  • "We get this at work and I am surprised what a great magazine it is, they have a lot of content and stories." in 1 review
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this magazine. It stays on task for what is relevant. It gives both points of view when it comes to topics such as global warming etc. I love the fact that it goes from coast-to-coast and all around the world with interesting articles.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
Highly entertaining for me & happily educational for my youngsters! Everyone in the family loves this magazine because it offers something for everyone & amazing pictures to enthrall us all!
Jessica C.
Good magazine, i covers a variety of interests so it can apply to many different readers. I subscribed for a year but then stopped due to funds.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
My son absolutely loves this! He is all about sharks, it did lack a little bit in the variety but other then that great!
Bianca P.
We get this at work and I am surprised what a great magazine it is, they have a lot of content and stories. I like it!
Heather H.
Read this for fun once. really interested actually teaches you a lot. a think a little kid would really like it too.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite magazines, love learning about things going on in the world. I've been a long time subscriber.
Candace L.
Even if you don't read the articles, you'll love the photographs. But really so many interesting articles.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
This magazine is very educational and would be ideal for those interested in various kinds of science.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is a good magazine it has a ton of information and facts in it I learn a lot from discover
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What do you like better, articles on animals or about the climates and atmospheres around the world?