Discover uploaded by Will A.

BY DISCOVER

• I would love to know what would be a perfect credit card,...2 Answers
  • It is true that card after one year make you pay to per m...1 Answers
  • What type(s) of Discover cards have you owned?6 Answers
Discover
  • "Credit cards, even the free ones, offer unlimited perks such as 1% cashback on purchases plus specials of the month, along with 5% cashback for seasonal purchases. " in 20 reviews
  • "Although not accepted everywhere, they have great customer service and keep a close watch for credit and identity theft." in 15 reviews
  • "Perfect for college students and first credit card users because they offer a platform for us to get our credit built up!" in 6 reviews
  • "Discover has great cash back opportunities, cash advances from ATMs, no international fees, FICO credit score, and more." in 3 reviews
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have had a Discover Credit card for almost 2 years. It was really good when I didn't have the yearly fee and when I was starting my credit. I would like to maybe try other credit card companies and compare. I never have had an issue with them. I have paid over the phone and online and the charge is taken out of my debit card within a few days. The agents that I have spoken with have always been helpful. I really like the cash-back option my card has. If I use my card at certain places throughout the year I'll earn cash-back! I think it changes every three months! I recommend since you don't really need to have a standing credit to start off and their approval rate is good :) paying on time has also improved my credit line periodically!!
Maddie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like using Discover. I started using it as a student in college. I really liked it because the limit was $500. I know that sounds like a small amount but it helped me budget without overspending and helped me start to build my credit early. The interest rate is reasonable. They offer so many deals and cash back bonuses. I also really like their app. I think it’s incredibly user friendly, making payments couldn’t be easier. Since I’ve graduated and started my career, Discover has automatically increased my credit line over time. I have never felt the need to request a further increase. I would definitely recommend Discover, especially to you undergrads out there!
Lindsey G.
We love how discover is accepted basically everywhere, the customer service is good when you have a question or whatnot and most importantly you get a live person- quickly- any time! We love that you get bonus points if you play their game and go to certain places on certain days and then you're able to cash them in for rewards for physical items, electronics, or even cash. We usually go for the cash because you need to have so many points. We always pay it off at the end of the month so we don't have that interest added. It's our go to card.
María F.
New Jersey
I wanted to get the discover card and they have this option where you can see if you have something pre-approved , so I did all the steps and give my information, I supposedly had 3 pre approved cards and of course I had to do all the process again to get the card shipped, at the end of the process they told me I could not get any cards and would email me the reason, so now the have all my information and I don’t feel comfortable about it.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I have the Discover miles back rewards credit card personally. I signed up for my credit card only three months ago and have enough points to travel 1,459 miles, that could get me to Las Vegas and back! I use my card to purchase everyday items and pay any bills I have online. The miles add up quite quickly due to you earning 1.5 for every $1 spent. I've had no issues with my card or this company in any way. I had to call and make my first payment over the phone and each person I talked to was wonderful inside and out and had great assisting skills helping me beyond what I called for. Customer service is key to me and Discover goes above and beyond to make sure you have the nicest of people assisting you with your problems. I'm not huge into credit cards but if you play it safe Discover is the way to go!
Mark J.
Jacksonville
Discover has a reputation for providing excellent customer service and I have had the same experience. There are abundant resources which make automated banking simple. If you must call, it does. It take like to speak with a love representative. I like the way rewards points link with my Amazon account making the rewards very useful.  Discover
Brooke R.
I currently have the student discover card. I am trying to begin building my credit and this is the perfect card to do so! There are cashback bonuses and great incentives for students. It does have a high interest rate, but they gave me the first 9 months with NO interest rate. If you are just trying to build credit, this is a great beginner credit card.
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
Credit cards are a necessary evil. I’ve consolidated and now only have a Discover card. I have no complaints about my account management. I like that I have access to my credit score and can pause my account at will. I always take my discover card when I travel; it’s accepted almost everywhere and they have great travel protection. The app is easy and convenient to use to make payments.
Kayla C.
Lexington, NC
I’ve never had any issues with Discover and I’ve been a customer since 2012. I’ve had the same account with the same card for 5 years. I use it rarely, but we did use it when we honeymooned in Jamaica. We called and told them we were going and they put a little note on our account that allowed us to use our card. It was so easy and quick.
jerusha R.
Denver, CO
Discover was SO amazing when my financial situation changed. They worked with me to find a mutually beneficial solution, and they were actually concerned about my life being workable as opposed to only wanting money. When things got better, they never held a hard time against me. Great company and amazing benefits with the card.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
What type(s) of Discover cards have you owned?
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
I would love to know what would be a perfect credit card, and by all means lets be reasonable lol....what could they offer you that would make you happy that all other credit card don t offer us? Thank you for listening... by Lucie Lavigne
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
It is true that card after one year make you pay to per month some Tax / annual tax ?!