Discount Herbals Cereal Marshmallows, 21 oz. uploaded by Felicia J.

BY DISCOUNT HERBALS

• Where can I find these does anyone know?1 Answers
  • Are these kosher by any chance?1 Answers
  • Donde puedo conseguirlos? me encantaria probarlos 2 Answers
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
If you are like most people and pick the little marshmallows out of your Lucky Charms, then you will love these. Exactly like those marshmallows in taste. Very high sugar content so definitely not a healthy breakfast or snack but I promise your kids will not complain! Can be somewhat hard to find though if you are searching to find these.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are like the marshmallows in lucky charms. I have only seen them in the amish general store near me. It's like a 30 min drive so I don't get them too often. They are so good but very sugary so don't eat too many.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I bought for my daughter is didn't like it much I feel taste is good but after putting milk they become soggy and start melting so all milk become very sweet and colorful .
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
These are great for kids that usually don't like any cereal, they are sweet and each bite has a different taste. They are soft and safe for most ages.
Trisha M.
I use to pick out the mash mellow in the lucky charms and just eat it. I mean like who doesn't love those. They're very sweet but taste so good
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
This is the most amazing thing ever just 20 lbs of marshmallows like you don't even have to eat around the cereal this is amazing!!
Deborah S.
These are great to add to cereal. But If you eat them they taste stale. But once they hit milk they are delicious.
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
Where would you be able to get these??? I love the little cereal marshmallows i pick them out of cereals all the time so to have a bag of just these would be AMAZING for me.
Araceli H.
Donde puedo conseguirlos? me encantaria probarlos
Nadia M.
Simsbury, CT
Are these kosher by any chance?
Erin F.
Conover, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find these does anyone know?