Discount Car Rental

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Can you rent a car here if your only 21?
Start your review of Discount Car Rental!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
awesome and highly recommend for vacations they have such nice cars at pretty nice low prices i would totally go back here againin reviews
The staff were very friendly and helped me get a car that would suite my needs for the 2 weeks while I had it.in reviews
Raquel K.
Seattle, WA
I mean you get what you pay for. Everything was just fine, but there were no extras. The counter is usually way off the airport terminal, which adds to time before or after a flight. You have to prioritize your time or your money. For me taking late flights, having to wait an additional hour afterward to take a bus to the car rental is not satisfying.
Johanna  R.
Reading, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No eh escuchado cosas muy buenas pero si hay posibilidad de usar esta marca o tienda tal vez la usaría.
Jennifer J.
Westland, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Dicen que es muy bueno, no lo he tenido pero dicen que te ayuda mucho a bajar el precio del carro.!!!!!
Sophia V.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this place but they have a little bit of cars you can choose from and only let certain people get cars
sade B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
1,547 reviews
Jessica
I like them are excellent good. Good excellent. Muy bueno me gusta mucho es buena calidad .
member-84c34a94c
É maravilhoso para alugar corro com desconto quando você viajar você pode contar com esta empresa
Olga G.
Discount car rental is helpful in many different ways. And you can get your car at a variety of prices. The cars are always neat and tidy.
jevyn B.
Halifax, NS
Great pricing and amazing customer service. Would be careful with gas mileage and vehicle care, but all their services are wonderful for quick trips and moving. Would definitely recommend again, but would wait on better sales for the service.
Isabella E.
Renting from this company was easy and painless which was nice. The car choice was okay and they assisted me with everything I needed!