Disco Color Changing Bath Light

Disco Color Changing Bath Light

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disco Color Changing Bath Light!
How would you rate this product?
Tickfaw, LA
I bought two of these (1 pink & 1 blue) an I put them in my children's Christmas Stockings (December 2020). They absolutely love these Disco Color Changing Bath Lights. These cycle through a rainbow of colors. They can be mounted on a smooth surface. The part my kids love the most about these is because they are Waterproof and can be submerged up to 5ft underwater. Battery Operated only, requires 3 AAA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries. These can be used for pool parties, bath time fun for your child(ren), lighting for fountains, fish tanks, ect. Parents you'll love this it's comes with a 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, for more information on this product the website is WWW.XTREMECABLES.COM. I forgot to mention I only purchased these for $5 a piece ($10 total) at FiveBelow!

Looking for your answer?