Discipline Bain Fluidealiste No Sulfates Smooth-in-Motion Shampoo by Kerastase for Unisex - 34 oz Shampoo

BY KÉRASTASE

Morpho-keratine technology restores inner flexibility and weightlessly disciplines the outer fiber for perfect hair movement, taming frizz and protecting against humidity. It provides discipline and fluidity. With optimal nourishment without weight. see more...

Victoria r.
this stuff is amazing.
it smells so good.
sometimes people tend to think i'm wearing a body spray. it leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and gives it a lovely shine. the smell is defiantly a plus. this is such a good brand and i'm happy my sister in-law introduced me to it. it's expensive but well worth it. and so far it has lasted me 4 months i can't complain! id recommend it to anyone!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
The shampoo was very kind to my natural hair
I like that it contains no sulfate so my hair was left in a decent condition after I used it. The product smelled nice as well.
ELIZABETH M.
BROOKLYN, NY
This product has a soothing scent that coats the hair and makes it feel soft. It almost also serves as a de-tangler. My hair reacts to this products and has helped it grow out healthy and shiny
Bree F.
smells a little funky but it’s a good product.
Our hair consist of Keratin and biotin both a vital vitamin in our bodies and hair we need. The name said it all: works for helping make hair sleek and silky smooth. Great for people who want to straighten their hair if they have wavy or curly hair. I like the product, I would recommend you give it a try at least one time. I purchase on line. :)
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
The best shampoo ever!!! It is very pricey but worth every penny. My hair stylist first used it on me and it was amazing. I felt like my hair was so soft and smooth and tamed my frizz very well. The smell of it is great too.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing. It doesn't smell too girly or too manly- it is an absolutely perfect unisex smell. However, it doesn't lather super nicely. It does seem to smooth my hair slightly, but not very much. not a miracle but good.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with this Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free it has helped my hair not get frizzy so I love that!
Kirynn Z.
Great shampoo for color treated hair or keratin treated hair. Its great to use with those hair types bc it is sulfate free. Smells amazing too!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
leaves my hair silky soft and frizz free. some mah be better off using this every other day instead of every day to avoid any weighing down
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Nice scented. Doesn't weigh down hair. Give it nice volume. Simple packaging nice color and size. Purchased online.