Disaronno Originale Liqueur

by Disaronno

#4 in Liqueurs

Anyone ever tried adding a shot of Disaronno in their coffee? Disaronno Originale Liqueur
What is the best recipe to mix this with?
What’s your favorite Disarronno-based mixed drink?
Start your review of Disaronno Originale Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite was mixing it with a green tea ginger ale that I sadly can no longer find, but regular ginger ale is almost as good. in reviews
...your usual bar will make them pretty disgusting, but they use trash can sour mix and who know what kind of faux amaretto.in reviews
It is delicious alone, on the rocks, or with a splash of coke (for a cherry coke flavor), or a splash of orange juice (for an amaretto sunrise).in reviews
...very well with Dr pepper if you like to mix if not goes fine by its self very smooth and not expensive one of my favorite liquers in reviews
This is a good armetto I like it chilled very cold or over ice with a splash of cranberry juice its a great liquor to sip on or serve at a small gathering in reviews
Jamie M.
Novi, MI
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Jamie M.
Easily the best amaretto on the market. My favorite thing to make with it is wedding cake martinis, and since bars are closed I’m sharing my recipe with you lovelies! 2oz vanilla vodka, 1oz Disaronno, 1.5oz pineapple juice. Combine in a shaker with ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a cherry. Super delicious and tasty. Literally everyone loves them and soooo quick and easy to make. Your friends will think you’re a wizard! Please leave me a comment if you make them, I miss bartending so much and really love hearing how yummy these are!!!
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Elissa I.
Disaronno is my absolute favorite liqueur. I love the amaretto flavor. I love that you can drink it with ice or mix it with so many other drinks. I love it in my coffee at night now and then as treat. I always am gifted a bottle from my husband on Christmas.
Jodi K.
Austin
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Jodi K.
I've tried other brands and this is by far the best. It's so smooth. I grew up (haha) drinking amaretto stone sours, graduated to amaretto sours and now it's on the rock's. This will always be my default drink. It's simple, warming and sweet all at the same time #cozycup #comfortfood
Tammy R.
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Tammy R.
Bar none, The Best amaretto out there. With so many ways to enjoy, one cannot go wrong. My personal favorite is on--the-rocks. Smooth and silky as it gets. Perfect anytime, anywhere.
Yozzy G.
Santa Teresa, NM
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Yozzy G.
One of my favorite dessert drinks!! It's sweet, it's smooth, it's so yummy!! And not expensive at all. Drink it on the rocks or mix with almond milk and a splash of vanilla, I even use it to cook, it's delish! Definitely, a must-have.
Beth B.
Providence, RI
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Beth B.
Disaranno- The Worlds Favorite Italian Liqueur... certainly my favorite! Amaretto is Italian for Little Bitter but all I taste is pure deliciousness! It’s rich almond flavor has not been duplicated! Why try anything else when you can buy the best!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Destini B.
My husband loves this liquor, it’s his go to weekend drink. It’s a little expensive but it last forever. The bottle design is gorgeous and it’s not too heavy. I’ll definitely be buying more for him! I recommend if you like a nice strong drink.
Aimee S.
I love this! It makes the best amaretto sours. It's got great flavor and goes down pretty smooth. It's always a hit when I bring it home!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I love almond flavor, so of course I like Disaronno! Yes, you can make a traditional amaretto sour, but even like mixing it with Diet Coke when I am watching calories. Give it a try!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Disaronno Originale Liqueur uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Kroger
A great amaretto liqueur that is perfect in any drink that calls for amaretto. It is smooth and delicious. I love the bottle it comes in as well. I would recommend this brand if you like amaretto.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin J.
il y a 6 mois
Faithe T. il y a 15 jours
It does mix well with cola.
harlot E.
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 7 mois
Brittany C. il y a 7 mois
I love to make amaretto sours with Disaronno! It’s so good you won’t believe there is alcohol in it.