BY DISARONNO #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Disaronno Originale Liqueur
  • "My favorite was mixing it with a green tea ginger ale that I sadly can no longer find, but regular ginger ale is almost as good. " in 25 reviews
  • "I don't know how I drank so many amaretto sours in college -- your usual bar will make them pretty disgusting, but they use trash can sour mix and who know what kind of faux amaretto." in 22 reviews
  • "It is delicious alone, on the rocks, or with a splash of coke (for a cherry coke flavor), or a splash of orange juice (for an amaretto sunrise)." in 16 reviews
  • "Love the way it taste, taste to me like Dr pepper goes very well with Dr pepper if you like to mix if not goes fine by its self very smooth and not expensive one of my favorite liquers " in 15 reviews
  • "I usually make an Amaretto milkshake.. vanilla ice cream, Hersheys syrup, some disaronno mix in blender then pour into a glass and top it off with a cherry!" in 12 reviews
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
DiSaronno is literally one of my very favorite holiday liquors. It’s so sweet and delicious. Great just straight up or on the rocks, but I like it with a little maraschino cherry juice and a few cherries in my glass... take it with you to parties! Don’t just bring wine, everyone does that. I LOVE the great designer collaboration gift sets they bring out every year, this year 2017 MISSONI look at how cute it is! Makes a terrific hostess gift!
Kiyoko H.
Sanford, FL
I don't drink much, but I love Disaronno. It reminds me of my dad; he rarely smoked or drank, but when he did, he used to dip his cigars into it when I was a child. The smell brings back memories. I made him and my mother Disaronno sours when I turned 21. I highly recommend them; just lemon juice, sugar, and Disaronno. Delicious drink; warm and sweet and not overpowering.
Shelley B.
Advance
This is one of my favorite liqueurs. It’s very versatile and can be mixed with a variety of things. The bottle is original and easily spotted. It always meets my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Chelsea W.
Grand Rapids, OH
I’ve always been a fan of Disaronno Amaretto liqueur! My go to drink when I’m out or simply mixing something up at home is an Amaretto Sour. Disaronno is by far the best Amaretto on the market and will be your #1 after you’ve tried it!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is the best amaretto in the market. It has a great almond vanilla flavor. I love it best on the rocks! It’s also amazing over ice cream. I have tried other amarettos and nothing else compares to this.
Kayla M.
Fresno, CA
Disaronno Amaretto Liqueur is my personal go-to drink. Not only is it affordable, it is delicious and so smooth. It goes down tasting just like Dr. Pepper, so if you’re a soda drinker it’s perfect. I would highly recommend to anybody.
Shivani P.
YUM YUM YUM!!! I absolutely love drinking this when you’re in the mood for a beverage without the strong alcohol taste. This alcohol is still very flavorful without making any drink seem overpowering. The best is using a tart juice mixer to create the perfect fruity or summer drink. Amaretto is one of the few alcohols out there that I don’t get tired of after multiple cups. Love this!
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I love love love Disarrono! It’s one of my top go to liquors that is mixable or drinkable by itself. It’s almond flavor mixes great with orange juice or on a the rocks. The price is fair.
Katie P.
Cincinnati
This liquor or taste amazing! Love having it with a mixed drink of Coca-Cola. It is hands down one of my favorite mixed drinks. Recommended to all those who don't like to do shots yes.
💜Alex I.
Peoria
This is my favorite amaretto! I do not drink anything else because even the aroma of this liqueur is better than others! I love the packaging it comes in and the bottle itself! I always have this on hand for amaretto sours and stone sours! It’s a great buy and I highly recommend it!
Ericka B.
What is something good to mix this with? I cant stand the taste other wise
Brandi R.
What do you mix this with?
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
What would be a best mix to this drink?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you think it taste good alone
Destiny G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Someone told me it taste like dr.pepper. Found that hard to believe. How do you drink this? Any favorite drink recipes?