Disaronno Amaretto Liqueur
- "My favorite was mixing it with a green tea ginger ale that I sadly can no longer find, but regular ginger ale is almost as good. " in 25 reviews
- "I don't know how I drank so many amaretto sours in college -- your usual bar will make them pretty disgusting, but they use trash can sour mix and who know what kind of faux amaretto." in 22 reviews
- "It is delicious alone, on the rocks, or with a splash of coke (for a cherry coke flavor), or a splash of orange juice (for an amaretto sunrise)." in 16 reviews
- "Love the way it taste, taste to me like Dr pepper goes very well with Dr pepper if you like to mix if not goes fine by its self very smooth and not expensive one of my favorite liquers " in 15 reviews
- "This is a good armetto I like it chilled very cold or over ice with a splash of cranberry juice its a great liquor to sip on or serve at a small gathering " in 12 reviews
DiSaronno is literally one of my very favorite holiday liquors. It’s so sweet and delicious. Great just straight up or on the rocks, but I like it with a little maraschino cherry juice and a few cherries in my glass... take it with you to parties! Don’t just bring wine, everyone does that. I LOVE the great designer collaboration gift sets they bring out every year, this year 2017 MISSONI look at how cute it is! Makes a terrific hostess gift!
I could drink amaretto by itself because it just so good. It's smooth and doesn't have that harsh alcohol bite to it. It adds a slight cherry flavor to drinks. My favorite drinks with amaretto is amaretto with diet coke or an amaretto sour because it taste like candy and goes down like water.
Alcoholic beverage of all time. It is delicious straight I don't really like it mixed with anything but on the rocks it is absolutely amazing. It is so smooth and so delicious and it doesn't burn it all.
This makes oats taste AWESOME! I splash a little in some warm or cold oat cereal (oatmeal or granola or muesli), and it is better than any other breakfast item I've ever eaten. I imagine this oatmeal on top of some awesome ice cream would be the best food on the planet!
I absolutely love to use this brand of liquor to make disaronno sours. I really enjoy it and I am not a big alcohol person. I would choose this brand over any other amaretto flavored liquors.
This is such a pleasant tasting, sweet smelling amazing liquor. It tastes like amaretto/cherry-ish. Mix this with sweet and sour mix to get a sour lemonade kinda drink with a sweet twist. So yummy
DiSaronno is one of my favorite liquers for mixing in beverages, using in coffee and also recipes. I love amaretto flavored anything. Sometimes I just have a shot of DiSaronno :-)
This is a sweet smooth drink. Best on rocks however a great mixer. You can use this to make some awesome drinks. However its great just on ice. Either way you will love this sweet smooth drink. Its not harsh at all. Make sure you like something that's sweet. Great for just relaxing and having a drink. I wouldn't suggest getting drunk off this one.
Something I believe important to establish is that Disarrono is not an “ALMOND ” liquor. It is made from burnt sugars and fermented fruits and herbs, mainly apricots. It does have an almond note to it but there are no nuts almond or otherwise used in the recipe. This is the essential fact when distinguishing Disarrono with imitation almond flavored amarettos.
this product in my opinion is good. to me it taste like dr pepper!(: im unsure of the price cause i never paid for it lol. i would definately recommend this to someone who doesnt like strong liqour or doesnt like the taste of liqour. and definately chase it with dr pepper it just makes it taste more delicious
Q & A
What is something good to mix this with? I cant stand the taste other wise
What do you mix this with?
What would be a best mix to this drink?
Do you think it taste good alone
Someone told me it taste like dr.pepper. Found that hard to believe. How do you drink this? Any favorite drink recipes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos