BY DISARONNO #18 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• Do yall like the almond taste it has. I guess that to me ...5 Answers
  • How would you drink this?5 Answers
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I love love love Disarrono! It’s one of my top go to liquors that is mixable or drinkable by itself. It’s almond flavor mixes great with orange juice or on a the rocks. The price is fair.
Makayla C.
Vancouver, WA
I swear I’m the only person I know that likes this. Lol Couldn’t describe the taste of I tried but I’m sure if you look it up that’s what it tastes like. Along the lines of black licorice or anise. I think. I added apple juice like it recommended and fell in love with that drink. Don’t have it that often but great for a holiday beverage.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
Disaronno Amaretto Liqueur
I just tried this product recently mixed with ginger ale. It was amazing!! I was actually shocked and happily to drink it all night. The flavor is not that strong and it goes down so smooth.
Carole M.
Plainville
This is an Italian Liquor with an almond taste.It can be served served straight  up,on the rocks,as a sour or in various other mixed drinks.This is the best of the best and is reflected in it's price.This is a liquor that is always available in any Italian household mine included.
Christina J.
Great rich amaretto with almond accents. Great on the rocks or mixed. I love it with Mt Dew, almost a carbonated Amaretto Sour. Made in Italy, the almond flavor is more cherry than almond.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
My favorite liquor! Amaretto sours are my go to drink and they’re best made with this Italian liquor. The taste is so full and robust, it doesn’t leave any nasty after taste. It’s great solo on the rocks also. High quality liquor with a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Ana Z.
This liquor taste so good it's good as shots it taste caramely! It's also good in many mixed drinks my friends and I like making amaretto sours!! A oil disoranno with sour mix a bit of powder sugar some ice a slice of orange and a couple cherries, mix it up and drink!! Delicious!!!
Nicole F.
Laurel Springs, NJ
When it comes to the holidays the warm deep taste of almonds is just right to get in spirit. It works well in dessert recipes as well as over ice with or without cream just to drink with dessert. We don't drink often in my household but I pick up a bottle every year.
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
This is our favorite over ice, but it's also fabulous in cocktails. The nutty sweet flavor is so drinkable, it's dessert and relaxation in one. We stock up on the bigger bottle, but if you're curious and haven't tried it, you can even buy a little mini at a Bevmo!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is very good. I enjoy this liquor. This better than other options out there. It is quite pricey in comparison to others. It’s delicious with lots of things. I would recommend this brand. It’s good for Amaretto Sour drinks or even in hot chocolate!
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
What kind of drinks to you make with Disaronno?
Robyn O.
I've never had this before. Is it worth trying?
Angela F.
Do yall like the almond taste it has. I guess that to me was the best part.
Jordan S.
Asheville, NC
How would you drink this?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of it, does it taste Good?