BY DISARONNO #7 in Liquor

• How would you drink this?4 Answers
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Disaronno Amaretto Liqueur
I just tried this product recently mixed with ginger ale. It was amazing!! I was actually shocked and happily to drink it all night. The flavor is not that strong and it goes down so smooth.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
I love this for so many reasons! If you like the flavor of almonds you'll love this! For a quick cocktail I mix this with sweet and sour mix, I also love baking with it as well! From cookies, candies, breads, ect. I always have a bottle in the house.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is so good and so smooth. It’s a Holliday classic. My dad taught me to mix it with 7 up. It tastes just like a Dr Pepper. This is dangerous. They are so good and go down so smooth, you forget that there’s alcohol in it.
Casandra C.
You want smooth then you need this in your life. I'm not really a shot person at all because I can't stand the strong burn of alcohol going down your throat. However this is so smooth I can drink it straight on the rocks.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find at any liquor store. I will be again in the future as needed. Great mixed with sour mix and a cherry.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
I love love love Disarrono! It’s one of my top go to liquors that is mixable or drinkable by itself. It’s almond flavor mixes great with orange juice or on a the rocks. The price is fair.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I swear I’m the only person I know that likes this. Lol Couldn’t describe the taste of I tried but I’m sure if you look it up that’s what it tastes like. Along the lines of black licorice or anise. I think. I added apple juice like it recommended and fell in love with that drink. Don’t have it that often but great for a holiday beverage.
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite things to mix with Coca-cola, it makes it taste like cherry Coke. Mixes well with many other things too, or easy to sip over ice. Highly recommended!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Great rich amaretto with almond accents. Great on the rocks or mixed. I love it with Mt Dew, almost a carbonated Amaretto Sour. Made in Italy, the almond flavor is more cherry than almond.
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
What kind of drinks to you make with Disaronno?
Robyn O.
Atlanta, GA
I've never had this before. Is it worth trying?
Angela F.
Do yall like the almond taste it has. I guess that to me was the best part.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
What is the best way to try this drink for the first time? What is the best mix?
Jordan S.
Asheville, NC
How would you drink this?