Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersdirty works
miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 169 fl oz

dirty works miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 1.69 fl oz

by dirty works

Turn back time with Dirty Works 8 in1 Miracle Cream Multi-Tasker Face & Neck Cream. This robust day cream doesn't just hydrate dry skin. Dirty Works face cream is crafted with carefully selected ingredients that smooth, moisturizes and stimulate...

Where can I buy this?
Why does the Dirty Works website not show the 8-in1 Miracle face cream & serum? Is there anywhere I can order them from in Canada?
How does this work under foundation?
Start your review of dirty works miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 1.69 fl oz!
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
dirty works miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Courtney W.
Dirty Works Miracle Cream Multi Tasker 8 In 1 Face & Neck Cream 169 Fl Oz I recommend this cream to anyone who can find it. I find this at TJ Maxx on occasion, and I buy it every single time. I love this cream. It just feels so soothing on the skin. I have never had any irritation or breakouts. My skin always looks healthier after use. I will say that this cream is heavier for me, so I use it as a night cream. I always wake up with healthier looking skin. Highly recommend.
Cameron H.
Northborough
I have terrible - terrible, acne. Well, I did! Unlike about 8 months ago (because products do take time) I had terrible acne and scars, but my main problem was the actual pimples. Ever since I started using the creme I have noticed a big difference. My scars are still here, but slowly going away. The creme doesnt make miracles happen in a short period though, which is okay! Good things take time, I believe. This has honestly been my saving grace, and given me the confidence to not wear makeup, and I love every second of it. Plus, the creme makes my skin so so soft, it's my go-to everyday.
Ashleigh M.
Frisco, TX
dirty works miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Ashleigh M.
Purchased at: CVS
An awesome moisturizer! So creamy but doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky or clogged. A little goes a long way!
Crystle T.
dirty works miracle cream multi-tasker 8-in-1 face & neck cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Crystle T.
This is a great night time moisturizer, give your skin some TLC and try this cream. I notice after using this cream, the next morning my skin is supple, soft and bright. I took this cream from my mom, I believe she picked it up either ar Marshall's or T.j Maxx, a little goes a long way.
Erika F.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is one of my all time favorites. It’s light, absorbs quickly and doesn’t break out my acne and oil-prone skin. I make sure to use it on my neck as well bevause over time you will notice a difference and this is a holy grail product for me especially considering the price. Compare some of the ingredients to high end ones and see for yourself! Unfortunately it’s quite hard to find in the US and I see people taking advantage of that, knowing how much it’s raves about and marking up the prices. But make sure to grab some whenever you are able! You will thank me later :)
Sarah Y.
Erie, PA
I LOVE this product. It really does a great job. I have combination skin and it decreases the amount of oil, it hydrated, it diminishes my pore size. And best of all, it doesn’t leave an awful finish on my skin. Love this and would buy it 1000 times over.
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Have to say I was really apprehensive about trying this product but my mother raves about it and I tried it after leaving moisturizer at home on a trip. Now I have my own bottle. It’s really moisturizing. Like heavy duty for super dry skin. I have acne prone/dry skin and I love it for nights when I have just taken off a full face and need the extra moisturizer. I didn’t see a lot of anti-aging benefits personally but my 66 year old mover is obsessed with it so there has to be something great besides that (for clarity I am only now starting to see some fine lines and it is nit an immediate concern) this would be a great winter moisturizer
Chelsie H.
Locust grove, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I snagged this guy from tj max for 5.99. The package is super simple straight to the point. It’s slightly fragrant but smells good. Left my face super smooth! So far so good and would totally recommend this product!
sydney I.
Oklahoma
AMAZING. I have never found a moisturizer that I have loved so much in my life. It say is a miracle cream, and I believe it. This moisturizer is the first I've used that hasn't made me break out. It also smells amazing and has a nice feeling. It isn't as heavy as it seems, and it absorbs really well.
Megan N.
N Providence, RI
I use this cream every night. I never get oily which is rare for me! The greatest part is I always wake up with my face baby soft. Only downfall is it is lightly fragranced. It’s a pretty smell don’t get me wrong but I do wish it was fragrance free