BY DIRTY WORKS

MIRICLE CREAM Multi-tasker 8-in-1 Face & Neck Cream For Youthful, Radiant Skin-1.69 fl oz. PORE-FECT FACE SCRUB will revive your complexion with this face scrub enriched with moisture boosting Ylang Oil and antioxidant-rich Raspberry and Cranberry Extract.The hardworking scrubby particles buff away dead, flaky skin, helping to unblock pores, whilst the cooling Menthol revives, instantly awakens and purifies the skin - 4.2 fl oz

2 ITEMS perfect for your face regime; MIRICLE CREAM Multi-tasker 8-in-1 Face & Neck Cream For Youthful, Radiant Skin-1.69 fl oz; PORE-FECT FACE SCRUB will revive your complexion with this face scrub enriched with moisture boosting Ylang Oil and antioxidant-rich Raspberry and Cranberry Extract.The hardworking scrubby particles buff away dead, flaky skin, helping to unblock pores, whilst the cooling Menthol revives, instantly awakens and purifies the skin - 4.2 fl oz

DIRTY WORKS 2 ITEM SET- Miracle Cream Multi-tasker 8-in-1 Face & Neck Cream AND Pore - Fect Face Scrub
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
I found this cream at TjMaxx on a whim and didn’t need it but was interested because of the packaging and the price. I had never heard of this before. This is by far one of the greatest face creams I have tried and so very affordable. I have finally used up all mine. It comes in a great size jar. It so moisturizing and I wake with my skin so soft and hydrated. Great great 👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jessenia V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Never used the cream before but the scrub is incredible. I’ve always had a huge problem with my pores, but this scrub helps with that. It has a super refreshing minty smell and it cleans deep into my skin- rinsing it with cold water helps my skin feel super refreshed! This is definitely one of my favorite facial scrubs!
autumn A.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is a staple in my night time routine. This makes my skin feel super moisturized and hydrated. I actually found this product at tjmaxx and gave it a try and I have loved it ever since. I hope they will have more dirty works products there so I can give them a try as well
Priya P.
Got this miracle 8 in 1 cream for $5 at Marshals. I just bought it because it was cheap and wanna try it. what an amazing product for the price!! It does everything it says. My skin feels so smooth and soft. Unfortunately, it’s a bit pricey online since it’s a UK brand and not available in USA. Would totally buy again if I saw it at Marshals.
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Se los mejores scrubs que he utilizado, deja la cara hermosa, fresca, libre de impurezas y sobre todo con una rica sensación a menthol. Me encanto, el precio es buenísimo y muy accesible. Lo recomiendo si quieres tener una cara limpia y muy bonita.
Nikki J.
SAGINAW
I've tried so many products for my poor face and this is the only thing I've found that has practically eliminated breakouts and evened out my skin tone! I'm just super bummed that the only place I can really find it is at TJ Maxx and that's hit or miss most of the time! I love this stuff and will continue to buy it.
Alyssa M.
So this review is actually for the dirty works Micellar water for some reason that product is not on here so I'm listing it under this I absolutely love this micellar water it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy comes in a cute bottle it comes in a generous size for the price and it works extremely well I would definitely recommend this to someone who has never tried it before I came across this Adam Marshalls and even though the company is from England I'm surprised to see that they carry it here in the US.
Anya M.
Pomona
I’ve only used the scrub and it smells great.. It does it’s job but it left my skin unusually red but it went away after like 2 hours
destiny s.
214 elm ave
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product smells so good! It gently exfoliates and leaves my face feeling fresh and has a cooling effect!
Kelli G.
Webster, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So inexpensive, but so incredible! I’m always able to find it at TJ Maxx, and it’s under $5. It’s thick but not oily at all and leaves my skin feeling weightless but moisturized.